Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

"I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out (970 Views)

How To Beat A Woman And Avoid "Woman Beater, Weak Man, Gender Violence" Tag / 1st Wedding Anniversary: Jedidiah Ogunleye Marriage Proposal Video. Fans React / Her Boss Grabs Her 2 Breasts Frm Behind Despite Saying No To His Proposal(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Tessyama1: 8:56am On Jun 07, 2019
Video of a young man beating up his girlfriend after she rejected his proposal went viral two days ago, and it got people talking.

The man in the video, Alaoma Joseph, was seen removing the lady's wig and hitting her after she refused his ring inside the University of Benin hostel car park.

A lot of Nigerian celebrities and top blogs have even posted the viral video, and people have been raining curses on Joseph for "being a woman beater".

Joseph has now reached out to Amagitesblog, saying the video was a prank and that he is not and can never be a woman beater.

"I am not a woman beater, the video was just a publicity stunt for the English and Literature Students Association stage play" he said.

Watch the fake proposal video and his disclaimer here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/i-am-not-a-woman-beater-young-man-in-viral-proposal-video-cries-out.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by dkronicle(m): 8:57am On Jun 07, 2019
Nice one
Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Oluromantic: 9:04am On Jun 07, 2019
Sometimes staying off social media sef can help you to make heaven and long life. Temptation to join unnecessary gossip, blasphemy, slanders and immorality won't be there. Honestly I don't blame a particular church in this country that don't have TVs in thier houses. Sometimes one need to stay off those things for sanity sake.

BTW I don't even see the influence of nairaland on such issues at all. It's just as if it's the crumbs of news from other media.. blogs, Twitter, IG that is poured here and nairalanders deliberations on the world of social media is not weighty..

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Jentle244: 9:10am On Jun 07, 2019
a stunt and bloggers have capitalized on it to get traffic.

I don't believe it until the Lady involved in the said stunt say it is a stunt

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by vizkiz: 9:13am On Jun 07, 2019
Only a dimwitted fella will believe everything he/she sees on the internet.

A "viral video" already recording the whole thing before goes sideways isn't a coincidence but staged.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 07, 2019
Never took you serious
Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Karemarealty288(m): 9:27am On Jun 07, 2019
The woman wig never still fit into her head properly.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Davash222(m): 9:32am On Jun 07, 2019
Of course we know it’s fake. Only foolish people believed that.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by MJBOLT: 9:42am On Jun 07, 2019
so this nonsense was staged,e no go better for this bloggers undecided

Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2019
we know it's a lie but continue
Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Ekez(m): 11:32am On Jun 07, 2019
No ,na me be woman beater. Ediot
Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Liliyann(f): 11:34am On Jun 07, 2019
Re: "I Am Not A Woman Beater" - Young Man In Viral Proposal Video Cries Out by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jun 07, 2019
Front page loading grin

Nairaland dump site.

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League'19/20 / I Read A Post Somewhere That Talked About How Boring Ladies Are On Chats / Instead Of Wasting Your Time Calling Her,invest It!![pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.