Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting (8468 Views)

Raymond Dokpesi Is Dead / APGA To EFCC: Leave Obiano Alone, He Deserves Rest After Impressive Performance / Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 07, 2019
Dokpesi is the owner of Ait, a billion naira company located in Lagos state but was shut down by buhari this week.

I don't support buhari in this matter but whatever dokpesi get, he deserves it.

He opened his station in Lagos state, ask the man if he's a lagosian or if he's a Yoruba?

But he went to be employing Yorubas in Lagos.

Why can't he think home like how his mates are doing?

Mumu man. Remaining that yeye channels.

Imagine if Ait and channel is located in Edo state, their home town. Will that be bad?

You'll now see Yorubas saying Lagos is their hard work.

That's why I love igbenedion, he think home.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by KristaPretty(f): 10:08am On Jun 07, 2019
Flimsy excuse. Stop bringing tribalism into this.

Let me ask you...........are you living in your village currently

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Nobody: 10:09am On Jun 07, 2019
Channel, Ait should move their headquarters from Lagos state to Edo state.

If anything happens, Yoruba are the first to support it against your progress
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Nobody: 10:10am On Jun 07, 2019
KristaPretty:

I'm not living in my village but my city.i prefer no other state to my state.

Ait was shut down because the owner is Hausa Fulani
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by muykem: 10:33am On Jun 07, 2019
The different between a fool and a wise man is in their thinking. Somebody can easily determine where OP actually belongs.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by stieyven(m): 10:38am On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Dokpesi is the owner of Ait, a billion dollar company located in Lagos state but was shut down by buhari this week.

He opened his station in Lagos state, ask the man if he's a lagosian or if he's a Yoruba?

Imagine if Ait and channel is located in Edo state, their home town. Will that be bad?

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by TooMuchStuff: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Hey

Agenebode is a small town that cannot be accessed by the corporations and multinationals who pay big enough for advert n jingles, interviews and live shows

Lagos, FCT, PH and Warri are the bombs

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by cybersoldiers: 10:44am On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Channel, Ait should move their headquarters from Lagos state to Edo state.

If anything happens, Yoruba are the first to support it against your progress

I agree with you on this
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by ManMountain(m): 10:46am On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
[s]Dokpesi is the owner of Ait, a billion dollar company located in Lagos state but was shut down by buhari this week.

That's why I love igbenedion, he think home.[/s]

Wasted a minute of my time today to read this utter nonsense

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by cybersoldiers: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2019
stieyven:

He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

Muslim quoting bible? This is hilarious
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 07, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Hey

Agenebode is a small town that cannot be accessed by the corporations and multinationals who pay big enough for advert n jingles, interviews and live shows

Lagos, FCT, PH and Warri are the bombs
and how did those towns became develop? If their indigene don't invest in their lands who will?

Abeg remove warri from their, auchi is more developed than that place

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 07, 2019
cybersoldiers:

I agree with you on this
thanks
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by cybersoldiers: 10:48am On Jun 07, 2019
muykem:
The different between a fool and a wise man is in their thinking. Somebody can easily determine where OP actually belongs.

The op is a very wise man.

He knows the truth about treacherous Yorubas
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by chigoziri2403(m): 10:50am On Jun 07, 2019
So because he employed yorubas, that's why his station was shut down
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Cadamlk: 11:23am On Jun 07, 2019
Oh! I just wasted precious time reading a dumb post from dumb op

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by SarkinYarki: 11:27am On Jun 07, 2019
so he should have opened Ait in Edo? cheesy

You lack business acumen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Seetto: 11:33am On Jun 07, 2019
You think if he is thinking the way you are thinking like a jack ass, would he have accumulated the wealth he has...

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 07, 2019
SarkinYarki:
so he should have opened Ait in Edo? cheesy

You lack business acumen
did Lagos became what he's today?

Is tinubu company located in other regions except Lagos? If an indigene don't develop it's state, who will?

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Ultimatezlant: 12:02pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
Dokpesi is the owner of Ait, a billion naira company located in Lagos state but was shut down by buhari this week.

Channels have been in the game for years government in government out their is a reason they are no1 been unbiased.

ITV can't even reach one sixth of channels so its always best to go to the commercial state in the country if you want national appeal beside it was even igbinedion that sent bomb blast on AIT Benin admits other intimidation that drove them
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by rottennaija(m): 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2019
KristaPretty:

don't mind him. It seems he loves in Akwa Ibom
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Rolings: 12:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:

but 95% staff of AIT RAYPOWER is Edo indegenes,infact, AIT made me know many edo names because of this.......your write up is inaccurate, if you had mentioned channels i would have agreed

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by Rolings: 12:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:
did Lagos became what he's today?

Is tinubu company located in other regions except Lagos? If an indigene don't develop it's state, who will?

businessmen dont think like that, DANGOTE is from Kano, but most of his businesses are in Lagos and the south....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by OSESUNATE(m): 12:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:

So if it was located in Edo state it wouldn't have been shut down?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by leokid866: 1:15pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:

You mean igbenedion and that his useless university that he cannot provide security for? My sister went to his school and they basically had a timetable for armed robbers. The brand new car our parents bought her to help ease her stress came back home full of bullet holes. Nonsense.....Sips tea.
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by MAXIMAL123(m): 1:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
shocked
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by adekolaelect(m): 1:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
AIT establishment is not for tribes sentiment but for a business purpose and south west especially Lagos has a conducive environment for his business establishment to grow. You refuse to look in word of the mater on the side of A IT and the Federal government but you are are saying what you too can't practice .for me to take you serious tell the world with company have you established in your home village.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by superstar1(m): 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
The OP is definitely from the land of Chidren of Hatred

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by article1: 2:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:

What can we deduce from this trash, does it make any sense to you at all? Especially with your cut and nail English grammar?

3 Likes

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by hakeemhakeem(m): 2:10pm On Jun 07, 2019
[quote author=Igbobyblood post=79097089]Dokpesi is the owner of Ait, a billion naira company located in Lagos state but was shut down by buhari this week.

That's why I love igbenedion, he think home.[/quote

this your reasoning as business man will not help you o ask your self why most if not all international and national firms have their HQ in Lagos n abj don't use hatred kill your business
Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by imam07: 3:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
Igbobyblood:

I can see that u are even worse than the people behind ait ban. Kai! See how human being dey reason.i don't know where u are presently but u be animal if u no dey your village.

1 Like

Re: Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting by mightyhaze: 3:05pm On Jun 07, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News : Ekiti Election / Herdsmen Task Government On Cattle Routes / The Family That Control Big Stake In Lagos And Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.