Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,040 members, 7,835,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) (33083 Views)

Live Updates: OYO State 2019 Governorship Election / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by eyeview: 3:03pm On Jun 07, 2019
Okigwe north and south reps are not new. While onwubuariri is a returning officer, Nwajiuba was a member of the 1st assembly
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by safarigirl(f): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Women, honestly need to include themselves in politics more.

Eight representatives and none is female. When a woman is in need of help, what will she have to do to get it from some of these men?

Nigerian women, do better. Buy forms, vote for each other, campaign for each other. Join politics, do not leave politics for just men, because women should be part of nation building and the interests of women should also be considered. Perhaps if there were more women in the upper echeleons of power, things like that illegal Abuja raid, that subjected women to inhumane treatment by the men of the police force would have been avoided, or properly addressed

No be to carry placard for protests, women should be proactive, not reactive

1 Like

Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by chiscodedon(m): 3:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
Can see PDP, AA, even Accord party... No Apc, na so my people hate the evil party.. Kudos to Okorocha
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by Hotzone(m): 3:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Chai, Chike Okafor lost

1 Like

Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by stan241(m): 3:08pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hon Bede Eke....ike aji la gwu la gi
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by mightyhaze: 3:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
Jerry Alagboso is not a new member
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Wey Nnamdi for the line up?
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by PapaAdanna: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
That is to buttress the point that APC has no place in IMO

Rochas was the greatest mistake which imo state would never repeat ever again
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by livinbygrace: 3:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
Most of these guys are confirmed fraudsters/yahoo men who diversify into politics .Anyway Congrats!
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by livinbygrace: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
Derinhenz:
Why all of them looking like thieves?

Not looking like but actually ex fraudsters.I can authoritatively tell you more history about some of them including the one that was based in Festac before moving to island and got married to a Yoruba woman.Anyway Congrats!
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by Mandubekus: 4:04pm On Jun 07, 2019
wishing them the very best in their representative of their respective constituencies
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by Mandubekus: 4:07pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hotzone:
Chai, Chike Okafor lost
I really feel for him. well, the downfall of a man is not the end of his life. he will rise again.
it pained me also, cos he promised to empower me as soon as he wins. but such is life sha
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by swiperthefox: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
What is Paschal Obi that aided and abetted Rochas in madsive looting of Imo State Treasury dry doing there. EFCC will come for him soon. He used State fund to rig himself to the House.
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by Cmanforall: 4:39pm On Jun 07, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I love the way you put it "Brand New" because the moronic and Lifeless APC really made Imo state a mess.

Ihedioha has come to get Imo working again.

God bless the PDP
Onwubuariri is going for a second term.
Same with Accord guy
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by 77up(m): 6:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
tizzdi:
Nice..after years of being held down by a tyrant...at least imo people can breathe easy
we shall see.
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by garfield1: 11:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
Theres a mistake somewhere.a a won the isu,njaba,nkwerre constituency.there is no way pdp would have won here.
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by remi1444: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2019
safarigirl:
Women, honestly need to include themselves in politics more.

Eight representatives and none is female. When a woman is in need of help, what will she have to do to get it from some of these men?

Nigerian women, do better. Buy forms, vote for each other, campaign for each other. Join politics, do not leave politics for just men, because women should be part of nation building and the interests of women should also be considered. Perhaps if there were more women in the upper echeleons of power, things like that illegal Abuja raid, that subjected women to inhumane treatment by the men of the police force would have been avoided, or properly addressed

No be to carry placard for protests, women should be proactive, not reactive
I dont blame most Nigerian women for their parochial apathy when it comes to politics my observation is basically based on two reasons
1) the bar has been raised to that point that it seems impossible for you to get involved without getting your fingers soiled with amoral acts.
2) The temperature of the "game" may consume 98% of most women in Nigeria this assertion by men especially their family members and friends tends to discourage most.

Since the inception of democracy in Nigeria my Federal constituency has never had a female aspirant but the reversal was the case in this just concluded election, i rooted earnestly for her to win though she was coming with a not too popular party but you know the template of politics in Nigeria-Money!!

I like the way you talk about sport, hope you're not one of those female sport analyst in Dream Fm Enugu state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by SirBunky85(m): 12:04am On Jun 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I love the way you put it "Brand New" because the moronic and Lifeless APC really made Imo state a mess.

Ihedioha has come to get Imo working again.

God bless the PDP
senseless
Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by safarigirl(f): 1:31am On Jun 08, 2019
remi1444:
I dont blame most Nigerian women for their parochial apathy when it comes to politics my observation is basically based on two reasons
1) the bar has been raised to that point that it seems impossible for you to get involved without getting your fingers soiled with amoral acts.
2) The temperature of the "game" may consume 98% of most women in Nigeria this assertion by men especially their family members and friends tends to discourage most.

Since the inception of democracy in Nigeria my Federal constituency has never had a female aspirant but the reversal was the case in this just concluded election, i rooted earnestly for her to win though she was coming with a not too popular party but you know the template of politics in Nigeria-Money!!

I like the way you talk about sport, hope you're not one of those female sport analyst in Dream Fm Enugu state.
I suppose there at elements if truth to your post

Nah, i know nothing about Dream FM Enugu

2 Likes

Re: Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) by remi1444: 2:17am On Jun 08, 2019
safarigirl:
I suppose there at elements if truth to your post

Nah, i know nothing about Dream FM Enugu
Toh... i adore your passion for our national football team.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has Anyone Ever Confronted Obasanjo And Survived? / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra / Maiduguri Under Boko Haram Attack Currently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.