Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,935 members, 7,817,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra (33027 Views)

Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) / Market Women Protest Against Obiano In Onitsha (PICTURES) / Toyin Saraki Made The WRA Grand Patron In Nigeria (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by dainformant(m): 8:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Governor Willie Obiano in a grand ceremony held on Saturday was invested as the Grand Patron of the Nigeria Scout Council , Anambra state council. The scouts numbering in hundreds joined the governor to a fire night at Governor’s lodge to mark his investiture....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/governor-obiano-invested-as-grand.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by dangote7510(m): 8:23am On Aug 24, 2015
He's a gud man, Is good to boost morale of ebullient young guys.

5 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Built2last: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2015
The guy looks good though.

children of nawadays are missing a lot.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 24, 2015
Boys Scout is very strong in Anambra State, I wish it will be compulsory for all secondary schools, I love the Boys Scout

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by loomer: 8:38am On Aug 24, 2015
I never knew boys scouts still existed o

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Nobody: 8:50am On Aug 24, 2015
Cool. I was once a Boy Scout. Lots of Boy Scouts become military men.
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Zonacom(m): 9:34am On Aug 24, 2015
My gov'nor looking good. Doesn't look 60 at all. Ego amaka

7 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Gamechanger: 9:46am On Aug 24, 2015
They didn't tell. Issokay
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by 175(m): 10:00am On Aug 24, 2015
Lovely! Boys' Scouts of Nigeria. . .I however was a member of the Boys' Brigade of Nigeria.
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by softmind24: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Hmmm
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by LieDetector(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2015
His tummy though grin
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Zi: 10:04am On Aug 24, 2015
Looking daper kiss
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by kennyman2000(m): 10:04am On Aug 24, 2015
look nice..

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 24, 2015
Welldone sire cool cool cool
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Eshinery(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2015
dainformant:
Governor Willie Obiano in a grand ceremony held on Saturday was invested as the Grand Patron of the Nigeria Scout Council , Anambra state council. The scouts numbering in hundreds joined the governor to a fire night at Governor’s lodge to mark his investiture....

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2015/08/governor-obiano-invested-as-grand.html

obeki
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by yinkus204(m): 10:05am On Aug 24, 2015
See belle like person wey drink swimming pool water finish.

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2015
Our Working Governor OBIANO,Buhari and Propaganda APC Governors envy You,ANAMBRA STATE,LIGHT OF THE NATION!

13 Likes

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by NwaNimo1(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2015
Frat boys
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Aminat508(f): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2015
grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by luvinhubby(m): 10:06am On Aug 24, 2015
That man can shack oo !!
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 24, 2015
A 'Scout' with this size of stomach. lipsrsealed
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by kliq(m): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2015
See Belle cheesy
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by mytime24(f): 10:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Lol

See face like hunter wey no c bushmeat catch

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by majamajic(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
My governor
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by jaybee104(m): 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
my lil bro is in scout.. *he dosnt play with it*

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Leviseed: 10:09am On Aug 24, 2015
Cute

1 Like

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Goddygee(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2015
Make i b0ok dis space 1st
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Samirana360(m): 10:10am On Aug 24, 2015
k....mr obiano just help us actualise biafra, dats all i want 4rm u....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by caslord(m): 10:11am On Aug 24, 2015
Okay!
Re: See Photos Of Obiano In Scout Uniform As He's Made The Grand Patron In Anambra by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 24, 2015
Seen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insertion Of Alpha Beta In Lagos Land Use Law ‘A Mistake’ – House Of Assembly / Words On Marble: Key Quotes From Atiku Abubakar's Press Conference Today / Emeh James Anyalekwa: Justice Abang Orders EFCC, DSS To Arrest Igbere TV Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.