Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,186 members, 7,811,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) (99528 Views)

Sowore’s Car Bashed During His Arrest (Photos) / 'We Were Hired By House of Reps Candidate' - Thug Confesses After Arrest. Photos / Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife, Iara Chilling In US After DSS Saga (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
The picture below shows chinwetalu agu before and After he went to DSS.

Im sure after seeing Kanu's condition, nobody told him to wear plain colours.

Did you see anything similar to Biafran colour? angry grin grin grin angry grin grin

112 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ceragon123: 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
"The rising sun"

425 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by philiancoop(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
No democracy

So it's all attempts to intimidate?

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
ceragon123:
"The rising sun"

He is not rising again oo. grin grin

134 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
DeadCountry:
Machines to be used in DNA testing on you have just arrived. Keep running your diarrhea mouth.

Use it on your supreme. grin grin

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by gasparpisciotta: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
He looks better in the new look

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by mightyhaze: 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

what exactly is your problem with the rising sun and biafra? Is unitybegging your eternal calling?

422 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Commentor: 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2021
You no see as the black cloth fit am?

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by afube: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

sabo extraordinaire.........you want him to wear the same clothes for 10 days, he has nothing to prove to a sabo like you.

270 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by jmoore(m): 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

Did you see anything similar to Biafran colour? angry grin grin grin angry grin grin
Common sense should have told you the useless DSS obviously seized his rising sun attire. But common sense is not common.

384 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Commentor:
You no see as the black cloth fit am?

They flew him to Abuja to see the supreme leader. He carefully selected his colours. grin grin

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
jmoore:

Common sense should have told you the useless DSS obviously seized his rising sun attire. But common sense is not common.

The same way DSS bought FENDI for your supreme. grin cheesy grin

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by D1official: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
OP how you sleep and wake-up everyday knowing fully well you have betrayed your people still baffles me.

Sadly, igbos unlike other tribes hardly forgets,so why bring bad luck to even your generation yet unborn.

Indeed, some people has really sold their conscience.

Ikegwulu!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by ygowon: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

He is feeling fulfilled for speaking out. His name has been written down among those who fought for the freedom of his people.

153 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by BlowYourMind: 8:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
They have borrowed chicken brain for the old senseless man, if you think you are an idiot IPOB ESN without brain, Nigerian security operatives will get pig brain

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by googlepikins: 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
He's a Hero,

At least his name have been added to the history book as one of the people that fought for the freedom of his people from terrorist organisation call Nigeria

145 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1 What you don't know is bigger than you ok..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
D1official:
OP how you sleep and wake-up everyday knowing fully well you have betrayed your people still baffles me.

Sadly, igbos unlike other tribes hardly forgets,so why bring bad luck to even your generation yet unborn.

Indeed, some people has really sold their conscience.

Ikegwulu!

Honestly bro, i dont sleep well. When i look at how i betray so many of my people and made their children fatherless, motherless, ophans etc, i cry all night.

I keep seeing the faces of my people i betrayed just for donations and FENDI. cry cry cry

30 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by jmoore(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

The same way DSS bought FENDI for your supreme. grin cheesy grin
Your ignorance is top notch. At least, try to view past posts to form an opinion about people. This post is about Chinwetalu Agu.

BTW, udele means vulture in Igbo.

DSS should go and change the logo of hero lager

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
jmoore:

Your ignorance is top notch. At least, try to view past posts to form an opinion about people. This post is about Chinwetalu Agu.

BTW, udele means vulture in Igbo.

Same. They are both Biafrans, before chinwetalu agus eyes opened.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by techWriter3: 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
He is not escalating again oo.

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by udele1: 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
D1official:

I can be anything but certainly not your "bro".

It's unfortunate that Mumu people like you live in the now and forget tomorrow, hear me Mr, whether igbos remain in Nigeria or not they will never forgive you. It's a fact.

You better have sense now if you would.

For once i agree with you. By the time the terror group is done with igboland, Igbo's will remember that i warned them.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:19pm On Oct 12, 2021
Great, he looks radiant
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by joyandfaith: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
udele1:

IPOB Biafrans are touts and criminals. Never look healthy.

What about non-ipob biafra?

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Drsheddy(m): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
K
Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by orohbiro(f): 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
This man need medical help trust me they have giving him the covid vancine

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu Before And After DSS Arrest (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lol

He has been treated with Panadol and brainwash erased.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

National Assembly Elections, Saturday 9th April, 2011 / Goodluck Jonathan Mobbed By Nigerians At London Resturant / Horrifying Pictures Of The Liberian Civil War. (caution)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.