Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,203 members, 7,829,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block (3053 Views)

Nigerians Battle Unprecedented Hardship As Buhari Nears 7 Years In Office / FG Revokes Itobe-ajaokuta-okene Highway Contract / FG Revokes Six Oil Licences, Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Smaade: 3:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
Bashorun Moshood Kashimawo Abiola’s family will not be celebrating on June 12.

That day has been declared Democracy Day by the President Muhammadu Buhari led federal government, in memory of the winner of the June 12, 1993 presidential election later annulled by the military.

While Abiola’s children and relatives are still bracing up for the national holiday coming up next Wednesday, the Buhari’s government has hammered them with a big setback.

On Thursday, June 6 the Department of Petroleum Resources, DPR finally revoked the oil mining license of Summit Oil International, one of the flagship oil prospecting.......Read More

https://thesourceng.com/june-12-mko-family-faces-hardship-as-fg-revokes-oil-license/

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by frbona: 4:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
Cashbet1:
[color=#990000][/color]see below it
foolish scammer

1 Like

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Gandollar(f): 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
Hahahaha grin

So upon all the arse licking his children have been doing lately?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Ultimatezlant: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
Do you know the definition of hardship? A family that has held on to the wells for years

They would still be richer in hardship than your generation

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by NigeriaIsDoomed: 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
They should meet the Afonja drug baron in Ikoyi grin grin

9 Likes

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Nwamaka123(f): 4:58pm On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari govt is just behaving like the devil, give with right hand, collect with the left

8 Likes

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by fukushaki(m): 5:49pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin
Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by RichBoy247: 5:52pm On Jun 07, 2019
Gandollar:
Hahahaha grin

So upon all the arse licking his children have been doing lately?

There is none of Abiola's former gateman or cook that is not richer than everyone in your generation combined. You think Buhari will revoke some Oil Licenses and leave some? No, no, no, Buhari is not like you Biafran idiots. Same law applies to everyone. He revoked TY Danjuma Oil, even his in-law Muhammed Ndimi, several other retired Generals including Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, IBB, e.t.c. had their Oil Licenses revoked. The Oil belongs to the people and not to a few elites holding the majority to randsome, that is what Buhari is trying to do and he will do it whether you miscreants from the Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime hates it or not.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by TANTUMERGO007(m): 6:01pm On Jun 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

There is none of Abiola's former gateman or cook that is not richer than everyone in your generation combined. You think Buhari will revoke some Oil Licenses and leave some? No, no, no, Buhari is not like you Biafran idiots. Same law applies to everyone. He revoked TY Danjuma Oil, even his in-law Muhammed Ndimi, several other retired Generals including Obasanjo, Abdulsalami, IBB, e.t.c. had their Oil Licenses revoked. The Oil belongs to the people and not to a few elites holding the majority to randsome, that is what Buhari is trying to do and he will do it whether you miscreants from the Biafran Republic of Drugs and Crime hates it or not.
See ABIOLA ACCOUNT OFFICER

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Gandollar(f): 6:06pm On Jun 07, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

He's a zombie, what do you expect?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by cowardafonja: 6:12pm On Jun 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

I actually think this is a direct affront to the yoruba nation. The Fulanis have always seen we, the yorubas as a pile of puke. Otherwise tell me why the revokation is coming at this particular time?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by courage89(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
This is utter nonsense. Why not address the issue of remitting funds to federal government, since the asset is a joint venture. Tell us the government is lieing, and your company has made several deposits into government account to cover it's accrued share.

The company should go ahead and remit government money where necessary and stop playing on the intelligence of all Nigerians. We will not fall for the cheap ethnic and political sentiments.

1 Like

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by bigpicture001: 6:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

i will repost this ur response to you when he re awards to his Godfather- Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by RichBoy247: 6:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
cowardafonja:

I actually think this is a direct affront to the yoruba nation. The Fulanis have always seen we, the yorubas as a pile of puke. Otherwise tell me why the revokation is coming at this particular time?

Is it only Yorubas that have their Oil Licenses revoked? You are too narrow minded. Are IBB, Abdulsalami Abubakar, TY Danjuma and even Buhari's in-law Muhammed Indimi Yorubas? Tell me, why will Yorubas and Hausas own Oil Wells in Bayelsa, Rivers, Akwa-Ibom, e.t.c. when the sons and daughters of Niger Delta like Ekaete, Akpan and others are house-boys and house-girls to the people who have taken their resources? My brother fear God nah. Must everything be politics? Buhari wants to return the oil wells to the states, that makes little sense just as he has stopped the Governors from taking LG monies.

Let us praise Buhari when he does something good while we all criticise and oppose him when he makes a wrong decision so that tomorrow will be good for you and I.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by RichBoy247: 6:55pm On Jun 07, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Na me be that. Please greet me very well.
Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by nwanyionitsha: 6:59pm On Jun 07, 2019
RichBoy247:

odudunwa and all his descendants are idiots.
Witches and wizard.
Keep deluding your idiotic self with abiola the itt thief stolen wealth.

4 Likes

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
Buhari don use Tinubu and MKO children finish!!! grin grin grin

This Buhari wicked ooooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by RichBoy247: 7:05pm On Jun 07, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
odudunwa and all his descendants are idiots.
Witches and wizard.
Keep deluding your idiotic self with abiola the itt thief stolen wealth.

I really want to stop tribal insults and abuses but you people wont allow me. You cannot abuse my father and my mother and then expect a hug from me.

Now tell me who the idiot are. Your fathers declared unprepared war and we the children of Oduduwa used over three million of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya and even used your mothers, aunties and sisters as sex slaves withing the period. Who are the idiots? Yorubas or your forefathers. Yorubas will never be in the same league with children of hate, anger and bitterness whose generation trades are drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping and baby factory. Ewu Congo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Bragalane: 7:24pm On Jun 07, 2019
Here we go again again with cursed Igbo telling Yoruba what is an affront to them. Why must your igbotic father always wail foolishly over a problem that does not concern him or his unborn generation while he leave the suffering being faced by his immediate lineage ?

cowardafonja:

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On Jun 07, 2019
See them masturbating. Is the summit oil in operation Where is the office Who is the MD, CTO, COO The website was updated last in 2006. Is the company not a dead company like this. Mtcheeew
Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by YorubaWarrior: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2019
Good news! The guy na thief!

1 Like

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by nwanyionitsha: 9:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
RichBoy247:

I really want to stop tribal insults and abuses but you people wont allow me. You cannot abuse my father and my mother and then expect a hug from me.

Now tell me who the idiot are. Your fathers declared unprepared war and we the children of Oduduwa used over three million of your fathers and mothers for pepper soup and suya and even used your mothers, aunties and sisters as sex slaves withing the period. Who are the idiots? Yorubas or your forefathers. Yorubas will never be in the same league with children of hate, anger and bitterness whose generation trades are drug trafficking, armed robbery, kidnapping and baby factory. Ewu Congo
I repeat loud and clear, odudunwa the exiled slave and his bunch of delusional bascards are idiots through and through.

2 Likes

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by nwanyionitsha: 9:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
RichBoy247:

See these grave diggers. Never allowing tge dead to rest.
Witches and wizards living in covens.
The picturee below is that of the coven of hatred. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Are you bloggers maaaaaad!!! Did they complained to you they are suffering?
Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Dereformer(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abiola sank a whole container load of Bible meant for Christians in Nigeria.

That was the day the owner and designer of the universe wrote him off.
Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Gazzy88(m): 11:11pm On Jun 09, 2019
Dereformer:
Abiola sank a whole container load of Bible meant for Christians in Nigeria.

That was the day the owner and designer of the universe wrote him off.
Bring the video clip of him sinking the ship or get the f*ck off.
Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by Tomide007: 11:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Rubbish,the oil block seized from kola abiodun is a redundant oil block that he owns, he wasn't even using the oil block and it was seized, so why say that he's facing hardship. Bloggers can write rubbish Biko.
Re: June 12: MKO Family Faces Hardship As FG Revokes Oil Block by losky83: 11:17pm On Jun 09, 2019
RichBoy247:

God bless u my brother.thanku 4 speaking my mind with a little extra.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Submission On Persecution Of Christians To US State Department / End SARS: We Are Following Protests In Nigeria – UN / CLOSED

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.