Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

CLOSED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CLOSED (3024 Views)

Matthew Page: Nigerian Elites Using UK Schools As Shields For Money Laundering / Fire Engulfs Sunday Igboho's Old House In Soka, Ibadan / Sunday Igboho: Why Bullets Fired At Me In Seriki Fulani's Place Did Not Harm Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

CLOSED by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 02, 2021
CLOSED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:21am On Jul 02, 2021
grin
Re: CLOSED by JaredNormak: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2021
NorthrulesNaija imagine moniker.

Seun and Mynd44 let you dey post with it?
Re: CLOSED by Gucciboy1(m): 12:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
If not that you're mentally derailed, you won't post the kind of BS. It's obvious you're one of those religious Hausa/Fulani bigots. If you know how much damage BH and bandits have wrecked in the North and even Nigeria as a whole, you will know that Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho are fighting for a great cause. You never see any Hausa man come out and stand against the killings going on in North.
Why? You ever asked yourself why?
Don't be Stupid.

12 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gucciboy1:
If not that you're mentally derailed, you won't post the kind of BS. It's obvious you're one of those religious Hausa/Fulani bigots. If you know how much damage BH and bandits have wrecked in the North and even Nigeria as a whole, you will know that Nnamdi Kanu and Igboho are fighting for a great cause. You never see any Hausa man come out and stand against the killings going on in North.
Why? You ever asked yourself why?
Don't be Stupid.

Idiots always assume

Im nupe btw fool
Re: CLOSED by Gucciboy1(m): 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Idiots always assume

Im nupe btw fool

Then you shouldn't have been so stupid to post such BS

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 02, 2021
Gucciboy1:

Then you shouldn't have been so stupid to post such BS
Why do you seperatist hate the truth…was there any lie in my stuff?
Re: CLOSED by tamdun: 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rejoice but always remember that nothing last forever, I think Nigeria is the last fulani stronghold but u are making same mistake u made in those countries that treated ur fukup, continue...
Re: CLOSED by nlreserve: 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:
Seun and Mynd44 I’m committed to ONE NIGERIA

buhari remains the best president till date

He doesn’t waste time

With precision and guidance ..he handled ipob and sunday igboho…he remains ine of the most loving and covert president in nigeria

This is just the beginning…that idiot IGBO-HO will soon be killed as a criminal he is

We will also investigate thise politicians who are behind close doors sponsoring terrorist seperatist

Imagine stockpiling nonsense guns to fight our gallant men in service

Yorubas and igbos rebels be warned…i love you all but remember when you become animals well treat you like one

Nigeria will never split not in a thiusand years

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER

Why is it difficult for him to end bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen?
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
nlreserve:
Why is it difficult for him to end bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen?

Sorry for people that don’t know but bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen have been dealt with since 2016

The people cusing violence are Pdp and their supporters
Re: CLOSED by Ddokie: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
JaredNormak:
NorthrulesNaija imagine moniker.

Seun and Mynd44 let you dey post with it?

And the so called seun is the moderator that has his thread pinned on top of the political thread saying the site is against cessation.

It is like promoting a thread to stop the spread of hiv/aids, and at the same time allowing someone to promote a thread on indiscriminate sex.

Hypocrisy.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
tamdun:
Rejoice but always remember that nothing last forever, I think Nigeria is the last fulani stronghold but u are making same mistake u made in those countries that treated ur fukup, continue...

What are you talking about…Nigeria belongs to all…don’t let your obsession and hate for the fulanis blind you
Re: CLOSED by nlreserve: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Sorry for people that don’t know but bokoharam and Fulani herdsmen have been dealt with since 2016

Why is it difficult for a president to curtail the excesses of PDP and their supporters in a country he is the number one commander? Does it mean the president is inefficient?

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
nlreserve:
Why is it difficult for a president to curtail the excesses of PDP and their supporters in a country he is the number one commander? Does it mean the president is inefficient?
Just watch and see
Re: CLOSED by Educationalserv: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

He doesn’t waste time

With precision and guidance ..he handled ipob and sunday igboho…he remains ine of the most loving and covert president in nigeria

This is just the beginning…that idiot IGBO-HO will soon be killed as a criminal he is

We will also investigate thise politicians who are behind close doors sponsoring terrorist seperatist

Yorubas and igbos rebels be warned…i love you all but remember when you become animals well treat you like one

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER

please buhari is not the best president of Nigeria but slightly above abacha
Re: CLOSED by nlreserve: 2:59pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Just watch and see
Na today? Someone who has wasted 6years can't achieve anything in 2years

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by htdot: 3:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

He doesn’t waste time

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER

I hope you will still be here to say this when things turned around.... if a southerners mistakenly get the power, we will make sure no fulani will be back to asorock again... enjoy while it last and i hope you aint an hypocrite
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 02, 2021
Educationalserv:
please buhari is not the best president of Nigeria but slightly above abacha
What you have said made no sense?
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
htdot:

I hope you will still be here to say this when things turned around.... if a southerners mistakenly get the power, we will make sure no fulani will be back to asorock again... enjoy while it last and i hope you aint an hypocrite
It’s good you said “mistakenly”…look at my name we rule this country…if a southener manage to come in…remember those times in abj when everywhere went boom…we would repeat
Re: CLOSED by htdot: 3:15pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

It’s good you said “mistakenly”…look at my name we rule this country…if a southener manage to come in…remember those times in abj when everywhere went boom…we would repeat
I hope you will still be here when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 02, 2021
htdot:

I hope you will still be here when the time comes.
infact by that time I would have been a top politician
Re: CLOSED by htdot: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:
infact by that time I would have been a top politician
Ok.... i hope you wont forget soon.
Re: CLOSED by Gucciboy1(m): 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

undecided
Re: CLOSED by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Because their brain power is low.

1 Like

Re: CLOSED by NigeriaZoo: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Sorry you forgot to post the semi nake picture of the ARAB SLAVE FOOL.

Here it is - thanks.

2 Likes

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
[s]Sorry you forgot to post the semi nake picture of the ARAB SLAVE FOOL.

Here it is - thanks.[/s]
Tribalistic idiot you are
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish:

Because their brain power is low.
My brother in arms
Re: CLOSED by NigeriaZoo: 3:27pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Tribalistic idiot you are

I have a new photo of you in my profile - enjoy cheesy
Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 02, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

I have a new photo of you in my profile - enjoy cheesy
Ok for once lets be serious…why do you hate Nigeria? Please be serious and honest
Re: CLOSED by cybertruss(m): 3:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

He doesn’t waste time

ONE NIGERIA FOREVER

To fozapi the idiot

Nigeria will surely breakup before a thousand years IF the current generation does not do the needful. Do not be fooled. Captivity cannot last forever, one day there will be a revolt and baton will change. er works but will give birth to agitation
Re: CLOSED by zombieHUNTER: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
NorthRules9ja:

Very low IQ grin grin grin grin

Re: CLOSED by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Very low IQ grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbos Built Port Harcourt; Don't Mind Anyone Rewriting History – Gov. Uzodinma / Peter Obi Supporters Shut Down Kaduna Today / BREAKING!!! Malami Is Dead(may His Soul Rest In Peace)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.