Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re (7643 Views)

Abubakar Saddique Emerges Bauchi APC Governorship Candidate / Okorocha Advocates One Senator Per State To Cut Cost Of Governance / Occupy Nigeria Protests The Issuance Of Certificate Of Return To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Enyibaba: 4:23pm On Jun 07, 2019
Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Returns To PDP Candidates

An FCT High Court has refused to grant an application for Stay of Execution of its judgement which nullified the election of one Senator and five House of Representatives members elected under the platform of the All Progressives Congress (APC) from Bauchi state...

See Full Details Here
http://www.theeasterntelegraph.com/2019/06/court-sacks-5-bauchi-apc-reps-one.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by baliyubla: 4:25pm On Jun 07, 2019
A PDP Senator might just emerge Senate President on Tuesday. You heard it here first.

Janjaweeders how market?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by ChristianNorth: 4:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
Thank you Oshio baba, we love you so much. BuhariAdvocate, Yoruba moslems and Tinubu slaves will not like this good news.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Abfinest007(m): 4:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
serious case
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Mintum: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
Osho baba keep up the good work

3 Likes

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Johnnyessence(m): 4:48pm On Jun 07, 2019
Congratulations to the pdp candidates

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by ChristianNorth: 4:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
Garfield1 have you seen this good news? That Zamfara Supreme Court masterstroke opened a floodgate that would consume APC.

Watch!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by BuhariAdvocate: 4:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Please someone should help me tell this guy to stop my mentions.
ChristianNorth:
Thank you Oshio baba, we love you so much. BuhariAdvocate, Yoruba moslems and Tinubu slaves will not like this good news.
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by BuhariAdvocate: 4:56pm On Jun 07, 2019
This judgment can't stand this is a conspiracy theory against ruling party.

1 Like

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by ChristianNorth: 4:57pm On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Can you speak English please? Which one is "stop my mentions"?

Better still, speak Arabic, I can manage.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Johnnyessence(m): 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
lol you are in the hot seat. Congratulations to the pdp candidates in bauchi state .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by ChristianNorth: 5:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
This judgment can't stand [,] this is a conspiracy theory against [the] ruling party.
Go and learn English, boss.

Anyway, it seems you are in sifia pain.

4 Likes

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:20pm On Jun 07, 2019
More is coming

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by tuniski: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Garfield1 have you seen this good news? That Zamfara Supreme Court masterstroke opened a floodgate that would consume APC.

Watch!!!
I no fit laff hehehehehehe kwakwakwakwa. By the time the many pre-election matters end, apc will wonder what hit them. A lawless party kawai.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by garfield1: 5:28pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Watch!!!
The mishap of last week is hunting you now.the victory of gbaja and lawan will send you to the lagoon where you belong
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by garfield1: 5:29pm On Jun 07, 2019
baliyubla:
A PDP Senator might just emerge Senate President in Tuesday. You heard it here first.

Janjaweeders how market?
Consoling yourself over goje's withdrawal ?
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

hahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by garfield1: 5:30pm On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
The news is fake,its not even complete.no full details
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by garfield1: 5:31pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Not as painful as rochas's victory
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by AustineE1: 5:33pm On Jun 07, 2019
..with the way Pdp is recovering there stolen mandate,in few months time, two third of our paliamentarians are going to be Pdp all the way.
I cant wait to see atiku recover his stolen mandate,in God we trust !

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by lawman88(m): 5:34pm On Jun 07, 2019
One by one, they will all return the stolen mandates

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Ratello: 5:51pm On Jun 07, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

grin grin cheesy haba it has not gotten to that now we are just celebrating this good news with you grin grin cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Frankiss44(m): 5:54pm On Jun 07, 2019
Mehn APC is on self destruct mode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by Ratello: 6:00pm On Jun 07, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I tell you my comrade grin cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by TGM2015: 6:27pm On Jun 07, 2019
Tribunal to High Court? This is surely can best be described as fake and very poor attempt at that.
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by tuniski: 6:38pm On Jun 07, 2019
TGM2015:
Tribunal to High Court? This is surely can best be described as fake and very poor attempt at that.
It wasn't a tribunal matter but pre-election case filed at the court. It is very real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by sapientia(m): 6:40pm On Jun 07, 2019
Khaki man is gods sent.
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by garfield1: 6:41pm On Jun 07, 2019
AustineE1:
..with the way Pdp is recovering there stolen mandate,in few months time, two third of our paliamentarians are going to be Pdp all the way.
I cant wait to see atiku recover his stolen mandate,in God we trust !
Stolen mandates in bauchi? Does it mean that apc win in enugu
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by garfield1: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
tuniski:

It wasn't a tribunal matter but pre-election case filed at the court. It is very real.
Filed by pdp.the appeal court will quickly overturn.you are a political hypocrits afterall.you claim to support democracy and rule of law but support judicial lawlessness.how can pdp meddle into the internal affairs of apc? So pdp can now call for the removal of oshiomhole?
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by garfield1: 6:42pm On Jun 07, 2019
TGM2015:
To lend credence to that,no mention if the exact constituencies
Re: Court Sacks 5 Bauchi APC Reps, One Senator, Orders Issuance Of Certificate Of Re by BruncleZuma: 6:43pm On Jun 07, 2019
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ahmad Lawan: Nigerian Leaders Need Prayers From Followers / Nba Ikeja Press Release On N97 Fuel Price / Threats From Buhari Supporters On Social Media In 2015 Election ( Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.