Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,371 members, 7,836,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction (51803 Views)

Nkiruka Udom Of AIT Is Dead / NBC Directs Gotv, DSTV, Others To Allow Local Stations Run Without Subscription / Why We Suspended AIT, Ray Power - NBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Babaj02: 9:29am On Jun 08, 2019
Raymond is cause of his predicament. You don't enter politics with your investments. He should separate his investments from his criminal minded politics.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 08, 2019
bluntolumide:
I never liked this dokpesi of a guy.......prior to his involvement in dansuki arms deal scandal in 2015
........sentiments aside He's a criminal.......

..every time we keep comparing ourselves with the united state........who knows how many sanctions and lockdown CNN had faced before becoming what's today..........if it where to a be a serious country AIT would have been a thing of the past.......

funny enough some myopic nincompoop would still blame buhari........

They are already blaming Buhari..
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Urchman200: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
This government is just the most useless we have ever had in this country, why ban AIT in the first place, AIT didn't openly support any party in the atiku's petition report they just did simple journalism like t.v station would normally do.

If AIT should be banned then TVC should also be banned, TVC has always be inclined to APC and paint other parties bad, why has the government not cautioned them, this government and it's selective battles.
my brother that TVC is it a television station?when I turned on that station is all about tinubu this tinubu that ,I begin to wonder if this is the reason this TV was created no meaning information will ever come from that station. U can never see them invite an opposition party person in that station,is all about apc.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by OLAJADON: 9:41am On Jun 08, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
Buhari shame onto you. All power belong to jesus!! (singing)
c mumuism, this one doesn't know anything

1 Like

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by OLAJADON: 9:43am On Jun 08, 2019
bluntolumide:
I never liked this dokpesi of a guy.......prior to his involvement in dansuki arms deal scandal in 2015

..every time we keep comparing ourselves with the united state........who knows how many sanctions and lockdown CNN had faced before becoming what's today..........if it where to a be a serious country AIT would have been a thing of the past.......

abi, the people r truly the problem of the country not the leader.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by OLAJADON: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2019
Jayslicky:
This government is just the most useless we have ever had in this country, why ban AIT in the first place, AIT didn't openly support any party in the atiku's petition report they just did simple journalism like t.v station would normally do.

If AIT should be banned then TVC should also be banned, TVC has always be inclined to APC and paint other parties bad, why has the government not cautioned them, this government and it's selective battles.
did u watch the video that NBC use as a point to ban AIT because if u do, you won't be saying this.

1 Like

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by ridbell01(m): 9:50am On Jun 08, 2019
Crying4NIGERIA:
Buhari shame onto you. All power belong to jesus!! (singing)
sorry eehn
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by lonelydora: 9:52am On Jun 08, 2019
bluntolumide:

Dokpesi is a criminal. He owes DAAR workers more than 2 years salary
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Baztardmods: 9:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Pls guys who knows how I can stream AIT Live?

Doesn't work in YouTube I guess
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by ridbell01(m): 9:55am On Jun 08, 2019
PDP and their mumu supporters is back on air
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by maestroferddi: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2019
contigiency:
If they like let them learn their lessons or they should allow PDP and fake activists deceive them into oblivion.
Wetin you sabi?

Buhari and his thoughtless lackeys have unwittingly made AIT the official medium representing the opposition.

A wise man knows how to choose their battles...

The attempted closure of AIT is a misstep which will haunt Buhari's second tenure...

The narrative now is that this government is stifling press freedom....an area no sensible government dares....
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Munzy14(m): 10:01am On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If no be Yoruba man who else will write this...
TVC na saint.
lol the clown moniker explained a lot about his personality, soooo blunt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:02am On Jun 08, 2019
The
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by mistyebby(f): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2019
OLAJADON:

did u watch the video that NBC use as a point to ban AIT because if u do, you won't be saying this.

Yes I watched it. What is wrong with it?
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by buharitill2023: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2019
cyberguy72:
Buhari has just Ait more popular on the contrary Ait wud even dare d Federal govt more....Its got nothing to loose again.
do you know what you are saying? The idiotic pigs wil soon start to shout when army start to march every idiot staff from that studio.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by buharitill2023: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2019
Baztardmods:
Pls guys who knows how I can stream AIT Live?

Doesn't work in YouTube I guess
hahahahahahahaha, youtube also ban them.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Believe7(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Wait, are u also aware that Just yesterday, EFCC dropped a 25b suite case against Goje, simply because he obeyed buhari and stepped down for lawal to run for the Senate presidency?..

Why are u so loopsided, biased and sentimental in ur judgement?

Is it news to u that only the oppositions are found corrupt meanwhile APC members go Scot free even with corruption cases dangling all over them?

Have u also all of a sudden forgetten about the billions of naira found with the aids to the president's wife?, Who was later arrested becus He stole it from the president's wife..

even the president at some point claimed he had no 45mil to acquire the form for the presidency rerun elections talk more of the billions of naira stolen by the wife

Don't be unfortunate my friend... Both the president and every other APC member, infact are the most corrupt element s!!!.. simply because their case has not been made public doesn't mean they are all saints..

bluntolumide:

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Demogulval: 10:18am On Jun 08, 2019
[quote author=bluntolumide post=79117433]I never liked this dokpesi of a guy.......prior to his involvement in dansuki arms deal scandal in 2015

Rubbish comment.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Demogulval: 10:21am On Jun 08, 2019
You are one of the problems this country has. Get sense.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Baztardmods: 10:24am On Jun 08, 2019
buharitill2023:
hahahahahahahaha, youtube also ban them.
not ban, I think the are not on YouTube
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Believe7(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2019
I watch the video, saw the documents and all that..now, the video and whatever u think it's enough reason for them to shut down AIT lack d merits and doesn't even hold enough ground for AIT to be suspended talk more of shutting them down..now let me ask u This, do u know why the court nullified the NBC case in shutting down AIT... because those videos and documents shown by NBC are very shallow and lack substantial ground to shut down any station..and are u also aware that the president of NBC is a card carrying member of the APC? He constested for senatorial elections under the umbrella of the APC failed, and was still given back the NBC president.. except You are blind or better still an APC member, u would v known that the whole issue is politically motivated..

OLAJADON:

Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:38am On Jun 08, 2019
maestroferddi:
Wetin you sabi?

Buhari and his thoughtless lackeys have unwittingly made AIT the official medium representing the opposition.

A wise man who how to choose their battles...

The attempted closure of AIT is a misstep which will haunt Buhari's second tenure...

The narrative now is that this government is stifling press freedom....an area no sensible government dares....
their hatred has reached boiling point, imagine they want to close down the whole station
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Jayslicky:

wailing is cheap but bp no b jokeaq!! just becos tinubu owns TVC,a station can only be guilty by conduct not ownership ... is there anytime TVC or channels aired a sponspored documentary about any member of pdp , i remember vividly how AIT aired a 1hr+ documentary just to tarnish buhari back in 2015 same happen 2019 campaign jingos, added little modesty tho
why should AIT alway present itself as a platform to tarnish opposition image .. you can never see TVC run anti pdp program . AiT is a legal entity should run seperately from its owner/pdp
Anytime AIT pop up for violating codes people start shouting TVC why not list out there misconduct as well, tell us what they did. i watch TVC often especially during elections season. watch tvc n write ur petition
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by bluntolumide(m): 10:40am On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

If no be Yoruba man who else will write this...

TVC na saint.
I am a cogent fan of TVC from wake up Nigeria to your view to the big issue to journalist hangouts you will never see anything like prejudice or partisan politics from host of this programs....... unlike AIT.....they are always blunt clinical and nonbelligerent...

until you learn how to deliberate on a subject matter without being tribal ............you Will keep on deteriorating.....
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by goshen26: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2019
bluntolumide:

I bought 1000 units then till now I no see shinshin

Scam people
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by tempel(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2019
A media house should always say the truth irrespective of who it may hurt. If the Atiku and PDP video was the reason for the ban, then this is a threat to press and Our freedom of speech, which should be condemned by every Well meaning Nigerian.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 08, 2019
bluntolumide:

[b]I am a cogent fan of TVC from wake up Nigeria to your view to the big issue to journalist hangouts [/b]you will never see anything like prejudice or partisan politics from host of this programs....... unlike AIT.....they are always blunt clinical and nonbelligerent...

until you learn how to deliberate on a subject matter without being tribal ............you Will keep on deteriorating.....

And he continues writing defending all they are known for.

I asked again who else will write this if not a yoruba man.

Custodians of Nigerian unity.
Re: AIT Back On Air — 24 Hours After NBC Sanction by Reference(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2019
Appropriate for the government to obey court orders but it doesn't end there. Detailed investigations should proceed into the actions of AIT that promoted the lockdown in the first place and if found wanting the NBC should proceed to a Court of higher Jurisdiction.

When society clashes with authority in an atmosphere of the rule of law, reforms are bound to occur that advances both parties and solidifies development because personal pecuniary interests get dissolved in the heat of institutional dynamics.

LET THE DEBATE BEGIN.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Meet The Beautiful Diane (Photos) / Bbnaija: Cindy Has Been Evicted From Big Brother / Sir Dee Speaks On Tacha's 'Body Odour' Rumors. See Reactions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.