Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

"I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio (51289 Views)

Obidients Are Hungry Nigerians Who Were Paid 1k To March In Abuja. Dino Melaye / 2021: "Work Hard And Chop Hard"- Dino Mocks Lazy Nigerians / Orji Kalu: Judgement Unfair, We'll Meet To Take A Position - Abia APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by DankemzI(m): 6:17am On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Nobody: 6:21am On Jun 08, 2019
I couldn't stop laughing when i watched that video.. Dino get mouth walahi.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by cobsol(m): 6:42am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

thanks man,thank God for your life that you had egg soup with Eba to eat during your time in school...I wish i have same too here,you would never see such kind a post from me..A closed mouth is a closed destiny!

Guy go carry block naaa collect 4k a day. Survive first, e no easy for many people here too

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by ArticleBeast: 6:46am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

thanks man,thank God for your life that you had egg soup with Eba to eat during your time in school...I wish i have same too here,you would never see such kind a post from me..A closed mouth is a closed destiny!
You seem to go to church, talk to your pastor, get busy with your life. Your life is not on Nairaland. Go and carry concrete, go and help people carry load, volunteer to teach in a school, start writing for money, stop gambling. Nobody is obligated to help, help yourself. If shame can't stop you from littering nairaland with your problem, it shouldn't stop you from pushing wheelbarow or doing menial job. There is dignity in labour

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by namiji2598: 6:53am On Jun 08, 2019
Ekpeitit:
This what we get for voting clowns as leaders.
and some idiot are celebrating them, which makes the mases also idiots, read the Twitter comments and see one yet girls saying dino makes her happy, I based in akwa ibom state, and I can proudly tell u that akpabio have tried for the people of akwa ibom, the only place he messed up was with his political parties, no governor can achieve what akpabio has achieved in akwa ibom people, people that we voted to work for us are busy slamming each other on social media, people that are supposed to be possessing good leadership characteristics and morals, and the mases are saying the stupid post makes her happy

1 Like

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Max8: 6:57am On Jun 08, 2019
see them the theatrics comedian DINO knows how to fool Nigerians with his comical tricks,they have forgotten Akpabio is a potential MINISTER and subject to a much bigger appointment under the ruling party by virtue of being picked from his state,see them don dey laugh dey praise DINO,if he is given any appointment we go hear what the Alawada senator go dramatise again
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Nobody: 6:59am On Jun 08, 2019
Donald95:

Stop subscribing. Save the little you have, and stay away from betting. You will definitely survive. I ate an egg soup with eba made with 50 naira egg or poorly cooked red oil rice at school wen i lost my dad. Yet I survived without depression or begging around.

Lol

Guys like us who carry cement that year oh

I no look background

2 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Nobody: 7:00am On Jun 08, 2019
Max8:
see them the theatrics comedian DINO knows how to fool Nigerians with his comical tricks,they have forgotten Akpabio is a potential MINISTER and subject to a much bigger appointment under the ruling party by virtue of being picked from his state,see them don dey laugh dey praise DINO,if he is given any appointment we go hear what the Alawada senator go dramatise again

And are u saying his fate is tied to a minister position

grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by TourismMan(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Johnnyessence:
Kogi governorship battle:
"The battle is a battle of no retreat, no surrender. I have
consulted God and there is no network failure between me and God...."
- Senator Dino Melaye declares to contest for the position of
Kogi State governor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyktAV7f0oc

But he just won his reelection for the senatorial seat, would he forgo that one for governorship?
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by timota(m): 7:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Ekpeitit:
This what we get for voting clowns as leaders.
v - lion ,I salute u

1 Like

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by GoldChest(m): 7:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Dino my man cheesy
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Ategberoson(m): 7:05am On Jun 08, 2019
the mumu on the process mocked Saraki and other Senators who couldn't make it too. if akpabio is giving a minister job, isn't that an elevation over the sitting and boring job in the house

I hope Kogi PDP don't settle with this clown? settling with Dino as Governor, they might be taking their opportunity too far
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by AreaFada2: 7:08am On Jun 08, 2019
midform:
But he won't miss Saraki his ally. Hypocrite!
Saraki achieved the highsest level a Northern Yoruba can. The North will never give him VP or presidency. They will rather give Benue or Jos people. Also SW will not give him any high office zoned to a Yoruba person.

Even SP would never have reached him. But he took it and kept it throughout. So he lost nothing.

He learnt from Danjuma's political career both in the army govt and civilian. Oloye trained him well.

4 Likes

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Ategberoson(m): 7:09am On Jun 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

And are u saying his fate is tied to a minister position

grin grin grin grin

a ministerial position is more juicy than the senator post. Senate just carried name for head, na allowances and salaries they'll depend on. the time Senates enjoy lobbying Ghana must go money ended with Jonathan

I think people have left the senate to be a minister even during PDP reign despite the padi padi game then. if akpabio get ministerial job, he would be thankful that he lost the election sef
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by mechanics(m): 7:10am On Jun 08, 2019
He will also be on the street one day.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Ategberoson:

a ministerial position is more juicy than the senator post. Senate just carried name for head, na allowances and salaries they'll depend on. the time Senates enjoy lobbying Ghana must go money ended with Jonathan

I think people have left the senate to be a minister even during PDP reign despite the padi padi game then. if akpabio get ministerial job, he would be thankful that he lost the election sef

Key word IF

Anyway he is a made man minister or not

Dude saw real bread as a Governor

His account set
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by gbolah1(m): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

Post your location, someone wil provide you food stuff, that can take you at least a month,. I.e if you are genue, but don't expect money.
Off recent this are the new avenue some boys are using to defraud people, but if you truly need help, blv me post your location details, you will see food stuff without wasting time.
But if it's a gimmick, you may remain poor forever n you case may get worst than expected
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by gbolah1(m): 7:22am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

If you are real, you shall find help but if you are among those boys using media to deceive people in looking for help, I will hold my........
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by gbolah1(m): 7:23am On Jun 08, 2019
SaintAlbert53:

Post your location, someone wil provide you food stuff, that can take you at least a month,. I.e if you are genue, but don't expect money.
Off recent this are the new avenue some boys are using to defraud people, but if you truly need help, blv me post your location details, you will see food stuff without wasting time.

1 Like

Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by splendour7(m): 7:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Donald95:
Akpabio, How the mighty has fallen. I started hating you immediately you started castigating the party that gave you the opportunity to be a governor for complete 8 years. You should have just decamped and keep shut like the great Sullivan of Enugu
which Sullivan? He Do Castigate Pdp Also,,all Are Just The Same.
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Urchman200: 7:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Dino is a savage king
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Kordor: 7:25am On Jun 08, 2019
grin grin
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Ategberoson(m): 7:26am On Jun 08, 2019
maybachmusic:

Key word IF

Anyway he is a made man minister or not

Dude saw real bread as a Governor

His account set

even if he was elected as senator, Buhari wouldn't choose a minister in Aks without his recommendation

one thing you can't take away from Buhari is rewarding loyalty. Buhari might be evil but he respect loyalty a lot
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Sexymercy: 7:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Please subscribe to my channel by clicking on the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51Fm1ybgDkc
Re: "I Will Miss You, But We'll Meet On The Streets Of Abuja — Dino Mocks Akpabio by Youngsenate1993(m): 7:33am On Jun 08, 2019
Donald95:

Stop subscribing. Save the little you have, and stay away from betting. You will definitely survive. I ate an egg soup with eba made with 50 naira egg or poorly cooked red oil rice at school wen i lost my dad. Yet I survived without depression or begging around.
Egg soup is gud oh infact, it is vry rich. I eat it almost on a daily basis in skul. Smetimes if red oil no dy, i use groundnut oil

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prof. Yemi Osibanjo Clears The Air About APC Kano Rally Photo He Tweeted / FG Agrees To Pay N30,000 Minimum Wage As NLC Suspends Nationwide Strike / Kola Aluko Loses Weight, Wears Tattoos, Now Lives In Mexico (New Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.