Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,324 members, 7,829,813 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha (65250 Views)

Nursing Mother Drags A Conductor Who Slapped Her Over N50 / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by TEDHorsePower: 9:10am On Jun 08, 2019
Op the bus am seeing here is Delta state color. The conductor and bus driver are from Delta.

Besides, what's wrong if someone mistakenly touch your pussy?lol

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by delishpot: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Many ladies complain that Igbo boys in the parks and markets typically molest females in the open. Pass by their shop and they start touching you and if the women complain they get verbally abused.

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by mhizv(f): 9:12am On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:
U went for your monthly clearance in onitsha(anambra state)
While u live in asaba(Delta State)

Nysc won't do anything

Asaba to onitsha is like 100n

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Ubdavis(m): 9:13am On Jun 08, 2019
I would like to see ur face
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by ishawlar: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2019
We need an autopsy to kwn u are telling the truth
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by TEDHorsePower: 9:17am On Jun 08, 2019
Cursed old man, have you seen how fast you jumped out to comment. I hope you comment on Imo threads like this. Na me and you for this NL. Ezi ofia

Abogwara:

What's the difference between Asaba and Onitsha? Many Asaba residents work in Onitsha.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by iammo(m): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2019
Engrcurtis:

�����

the last paragraph of her write up says she went to a contonment to get two army officers but the conductor had left the spot........ Now let me rephrase my question, since when are the Army now constituitionaly incharge of indecent touching or contact? are they so jobless at the milatary cantonment that two officer was less busy for this rubish case while their mates face iswap , boko haram and bandits
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by bukatyne(f): 9:18am On Jun 08, 2019
etibaba:
If he truly touched her where she claimed he touched her, then it's not just a case of being a pervert. There may be spiritual connotation.

Very true.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:22am On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Nysc won't do anything
lol from asaba to delta is just a stone throw
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:23am On Jun 08, 2019
sirusX:

She said she feels somehow down there after what he did
Could this be something spiritual?
not spiritual but psychological
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by landforeast(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Nysc won't do anything

Some men are just useless
Why touch a woman in her private part

Meanwhile the girl in question is exposing her self by stating that she is living in Another state that is not her state of primary assignment
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Banter1(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Ritual things. may God save you sister. his evil plan will not work in your life Amen.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 08, 2019
TEDHorsePower:
Cursed old man, have you seen how fast you jumped out to comment. I hope you comment on Imo threads like this. Na me and you for this NL. Ezi ofia

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lolzzz

You and you alone na enough wahala.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Army cantonement for tourching you after which you slapped him back? the last paragraph of her write up says she went to a contonment to get two army officers but the conductor had left the spot........ Now let me rephrase my question, since when are the Army now constituitionaly incharge of indecent touching or contact? are they so jobless at the milatary cantonment that two officer were less busy for this rubish case while their mates face iswap , boko haram and bandits yet their own is Vagina Police and they earn same salary?
lol as if the thing no sweet her
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Skmoda360(m): 9:24am On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:
First of all NYSC need to discipline this girl for violating rules.

U serving in Onitsha anambra state but residing inn Asaba delta state.

I don't blame it is because those two places are very very close that u will be doing such.

You must reside withinn the area of your deployment and not beyond.

Secondly NYSC should be scrapped.
Asaba is not far from Onitsha now......just #200 bus you are back in Onitsha to and fro....but that nigga is really fugly.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 08, 2019
Skmoda360:

Asana is not far from Onitsha now......just #200 bus you are back in Onitsha to and fro....but that nigga is really fugly.

Is it Asana or Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by 2special(m): 9:28am On Jun 08, 2019
hmmm
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 08, 2019
What if she is just accusing an innocent man of touching her? this is how these hoes go about seeking attention by accusing Innocent people of violating them.

Should we just take her words for it?

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Skmoda360(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Is it Asana or Asaba.
na Google dey cause all this "kasala".....I typed it correctly but Google changed it Asana.....
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by iammo(m): 9:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Artzdanielsz:

lol as if the thing no sweet her

No mind am, abi no be so them they grab her pussy before grin
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Artzdanielsz:
not spiritual but psychological
And what could be psychological about the alleged touching?

is because it wasn't Tuface or wizkid that touched her?
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 08, 2019
Skmoda360:

na Google dey cause all this "kasala".....I typed it correctly but Google changed it Asana.....

Alright.

Work on the Google please.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Ategberoson(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2019
visit Onitsha and you will discovered you are free to walk safely at oshodi

those agbero there are crooks, inhumane and one heartless being
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2019
Yea, she feels that way because is was not whizkid, Davido,phyno or tuface that touched her.

It was an ugly dirty looking conductor allegedly. grin
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2019
gypsey:
And what could be psychological about the alleged touching?

is because it wasn't Tuface or wizkid that touched her?
bros what meant by psychological is that as she is thinking negatively about the touching naso she go dey get the feeling that the guy want use her for ritual and if care is not taking she will be sick just by thinking she has been used .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.