Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,224 members, 7,829,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:29 AM

Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha (65248 Views)

Nursing Mother Drags A Conductor Who Slapped Her Over N50 / Lady Stabs Man Who Touched Her Bum With Pen At Peace Mass Transit / A Conductor Fights A Policeman In Oshodi, Lagos (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by soberdrunk(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2019
etibaba:
If he truly touched her where she claimed he touched her, then it's not just a case of being a pervert. There may be spiritual connotation.

NA DEM!!! Spiritual crew angry sad
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by tunjijones(m): 8:54am On Jun 08, 2019
Shebi u have slapped and beat him... Wetin again u want?

5 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by WowSweetGuy(m): 8:55am On Jun 08, 2019
Private part ke..with ur khaki trouser

3 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Fhowe: 8:55am On Jun 08, 2019
OP should be happy it was only touch ,a neighbor of mine got raped weeks ago not too far from the house the most annoying part is the road is not even that isolated
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by adebow: 8:56am On Jun 08, 2019
Weere Asaba ni Bobo ye jare grin
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by otokx(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:
U went for your monthly clearance in onitsha(anambra state)
While u live in asaba(Delta State)

Nysc won't do anything

NYSC has since lost it, people just bribe their way and then stay in their houses or and go about other business like Davido who was travelling outside Nigeria while he was in service.

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Carlyboi(m): 8:58am On Jun 08, 2019
Eleyi gidigan o!lol!Nigeria has some of the worst perverts in the whole wide world especially those urchins and conductors,those miscreants have sexual molestation in their DNA they rank as high as the Indians,south Africans and Americans fvcking perverts
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by menix(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
Despite i feel disappointed that a graduate , would be having fears of being infected with STDs , by merely having her cloth touched !
This is a disgraceful and criminal act , whoever did this is a rapist , touching a woman inappropriately in a manner she disapproves without her consent is rape , and in a sane cline this man should be prosecuted ....
No matter how a woman dresses , even if she walks in unclad into a bus , it doesn't give you the license to touch her , it's her body her choice , sadly even women at the scene of the assault , would blame the girl for being over dramatic ,instead of frowning at the situation !
Men should try and respect women as they respect thier moms , cos many of them don't even respect thier wives !!!

RAPE?
Dude, pls google definition of Rape according to our criminal code..

Well he could only be charged with Conduct/indecent assault

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by thesicilian: 9:00am On Jun 08, 2019
People should learn to withhold judgements until they hear from all major parties involved.

4 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by deltateam: 9:01am On Jun 08, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Corps member calls out a conductor who touched her “vagina” in Onitsha, Anambra State.

See more; https://gistmore.com/corps-member-calls-out-a-conductor-who-touched-her-vagina-in-onitsha

I wish they have caught him. Army trained corps members and feel responsible for them. That's why corps members are usually given security numbers should in case things like this happens.

I know how its feel and I support her involving authorities. No one, I repeat no one has any right to touch you without your permission.

These conductors abi touts are crazy.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by molybdenum0012: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2019
This is a case of sexual molestation. That pervert need to be found and dealt with accordingly.

Meanwhile

Is your child struggling with school work? Do you need a personalized in-home or online tutor to help improve your grade in school?

We are here for you. All our tutors are verified, so no issue of insecurity.

Check my signature below and book a tutor anywhere in Nigeria
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by flattommygood: 9:02am On Jun 08, 2019
thesicilian:
People should learn to withhold judgements until they hear from all major parties involved.

Exactly,

5 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by deltateam: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2019
tunjijones:
Shebi u have slapped and beat him... Wetin again u want?

Its not enough. He deserves to be locked up and his brain reset with hunger.

He may have been doing it but his cup don full.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Ikem11(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2019
Please where is the rape part in this? People should mind how you differentiate rape and molestation.

Sister, you were molested and assaulted not raped.

To the idiot who touched a woman without her consent is devils incarnate and should be arrested and charged if what she said is true.

2 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by tegrianonigltd(m): 9:03am On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Nysc won't do anything

Asaba Onitsha is stone throw

2 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by mangojuice(m): 9:04am On Jun 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:
First of all NYSC need to discipline this girl for violating rules.

U serving in Onitsha anambra state but residing inn Asaba delta state.

I don't blame it is because those two places are very very close that u will be doing such.

You must reside withinn the area of your deployment and not beyond.

Secondly NYSC should be scrapped.
Na them be Ashawo babes for Asaba. Those fools never report to their PPA only during clearance

2 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Fhowe: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2019
OP should be happy it was only touch ,a neighbor of mine got raped weeks ago not too far from the house the most annoying part is the road is not even that isolated ,too many sick people on the lose in Nigeria .It is only in nigeria someone sent to jail for rape is released years after and no proper follow up is done .They just let them go back into the society more hardened
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by NextBuhari: 9:05am On Jun 08, 2019
The same thing happened to one of our female Corp members during our NYSC in Katina state. We were forced by our madam at our PA to hawk multilinks phones then. Went to a crowded stadium to market our wares. Hanty was wearing a skirt that barely reached her knees. We were trying to gain access into the gate of the stadium, before you say Jack, one small aboki had forced his fingers right into Hanty's privates. That is how after sometime, she started scratching everywhere.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by mangojuice(m): 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
lacreamieboie:

Oga it is possible joor. Asaba to Onitsha is N100!
Possible but an offence. Asaba to Onitsha is 150-200

1 Like

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Abogwara: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
bujebudanu1:

Nysc won't do anything

What's the difference between Asaba and Onitsha? Many Asaba residents work in Onitsha.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by partnerbizz4: 9:06am On Jun 08, 2019
EMMYLBANKS:
bros this is my watsapp number: 08165432444. Let talk about the airtime, i have to sell

You're not picking.

Call us when ready.
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Engrcurtis: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Army cantonement for tourching you after which you slapped him back

�����
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 08, 2019
mangojuice:

Na them be Ashawo babes for Asaba. Those fools never report to their PPA only during clearance

Ohhh

Now am getting the clearer picture and she is even complaining of someone touching her vagina when she is a real time prostitute.

I guess that young man must have seen her in line of duty.

3 Likes

Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Engrcurtis: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2019
NextBuhari:
The same thing happened to one of our female Corp members during our NYSC in Katina state. We were forced by our madam at our PA to hawk multilinks phones then. Went to a crowded stadium to market our wares. Hanty was wearing a skirt that barely reached her knees. We were trying to gain access into the gate of the stadium, before you say Jack, one small aboki had forced his fingers right into Hanty's privates. That is how after sometime, she started scratching everywhere.
Chaii..
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Megatrix: 9:09am On Jun 08, 2019
My condolences to your vjay
Re: Corper Calls Out A Conductor Who Touched Her Vagina In Onitsha by Joshmodest(m): 9:09am On Jun 08, 2019
menix:

RAPE?
Dude, pls google definition of Rape according to our criminal code..

Well he could only be charged with Conduct/indecent assault

When next you visit the states or UK , bounce towards any white woman you see and touch her Vijay , then when you reach court tell them it's just a touch ...

I pity for you. America especially don't joke with any sexual assault case , Bill cosby didn't penetrate most of those women that accused him of rape , rape has to do with no consent , not only penetrating !

Rape which is also sexual assault , is supposed to be when only penetration occurs , but ive seen cases of people being sent to jail , for sexual assault cases where sometimes it's MouthAction or pre-intimacy..
All in All when it comes to rape cases and women anything can be said , before u kiss a girl self ask and record your request !!
Let's be guided !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"How My Daughter Kissed & Seduced Me" - 50-Year-Old Nigerian Man / Hausa And Fulani Clash At Agege Abattoir Market In Lagos, 1 Hausa Killed (Pics) / Abuja Printer Assassinated At Ceddi Plaza, Stabbed Severally In Neck (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.