Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye (48956 Views)

I Got Two Job Offers At The Same Time / Got Two Job Offers Today. Please Advice On Which To Choose / I Got Two Jobs Offers Through Nairalabd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Abbasumaru:
It's a very great news indeed in the beautiful Sunday morning. Am really happy for you. Congratulations

But the truth most the told, the Nigeria system is not working. The system has collapse and its beyond repairable. The rich are becoming richer and the poor and becoming poorer, it's very unfortunate we find ourselves in a country whereby before you will even get a plate of rice in an occasion, you must have connection. For some of us who are not lucky to have such connections, we are still jobless. But nevertheless, we are still believing on God for his intervention.
Our parents spent the last Kobo in their account to send us to the institution, we put all our efforts to have good results and we came out with incredible results, but the rich men children that have third class are given the job, while we with the result are still sitting at home. Our parents suppose to depend on us now, but we are still depending on them even to buy 20 naira sugar.

The Nigeria system is not working, and the so called leaders we have are not repairing the system. Rather, they are killing the system more and more. But we have no other country to go, Nigeria is my country and I believe one day, the system will work again. Good bless the republic of Nigeria.

Please if you have any job opportunity or any connection, assist me because of God. I have B.Sc in Computer Science(Second Class Upper Division) and am currently running my master degree in Computer Science (Software Engineering). I need the job to assist me please. Thanks and God bless.

This is my number "07068643562" email: abbasumaru44@gmail.com

Bros if you got a way of leaving, leave o. Nigeria is their country.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by DavidEsq(m): 1:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
BiggyB242:

Your president non even get Waec certificate. They there they form professor

Nigerians una can do know know sha.
And dat solves the problem right?
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by trilobite: 1:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
zlatan:
Lool, same NASDRA that they're requesting 2m for APL abi na another NASDRA...anyway, congratulations.

So it is not a secret self. grin.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by utenwuson: 1:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
id4sho:

You are well informed, A Director heading one zonal center had to pay 1.8M to secure three slot for his relatives
I paid 1m for same nasdra and I was refund cos d say the man in charge of the slot demand 2m....i just weak,
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

And dat solves the problem right?

Yea, it is what it is. Is the world we are living in, so stop stressing yourself and find a way brother. A Warri slang that says "know your way non be cause"

I shake my head when I see people complaining all the time, for how long do you want to continue.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by id4sho(m): 1:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
utenwuson:
I paid 1m for same nasdra and I was refund cos d say the man in charge of the slot demand 2m....i just weak,
Chai, They were requesting 2m two months ago,guy man park face as I cannot come and kee mysef .
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by utenwuson: 1:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
id4sho:

Chai, They were requesting 2m two months ago,guy man park face as I cannot come and kee mysef .
I'm presently trying out with NABDA...... Though the pay isn't as high as nasdra.......
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by harley88(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
amaben2020:
Nasrda is my dream job, currently doing my masters in GIS and remote sensing, Nasdra is my aim, congratulations brother

Morning, I'm also interested in a Masters in GIS. I have a B.Sc in Geography!! Please what school are you doing your masters and the cost estimates. Also, aside Nasdra, Nama, Nimet......what other agencies, bodies, companies make use of GIS experts
Anticipating your response, thanks
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by blaze83(m): 1:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
Dear nairalander i cannot hold my joy anymore, that is why i want to share it with you people. to help me thank God and also to encourage my wonderful co-member of this great forum who are still searching for job never to give up on God.

i was given a job which i applied for through this forum yesterday. at that instant while discussing the condition of the job and the renumeration with my employer {which are ok and i was gladly willing to take it}. i received a text from national space research and development agency( NASRDA), that i have been offered an employment, telling to be in AGF office at abuja on monday for capturing.

it is not even quite long i finished nysc oh, i am among the last batch (2018A) that just passed out. i am telling you guys this, never to give up on God. him that do it for me will surely do it for you.

Congratulations bro... I tape into your grace bro/sis
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Ttorp(m): 1:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations brother. Please, in case there’s more slot.
Demography and Social Statistics (OAU graduate)
Done with NYSC. adunfejosh@gmail.com
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by charlsecy(m): 2:05pm On Jun 09, 2019
Remain prosperous.
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by jman77(m): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
congrats to you @OP....To those called for any interview,please let a relative/freind accompany you there.things are happening o. GOD's protection be with us all in JESUS NAME.Amen!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Smalliegirl: 2:16pm On Jun 09, 2019
Many congrats OP. God is still in the business og doing miracles...
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by karniff: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Op either paid or got a strong connect like most Kogi in NASRDA, they plenty for most of the centres.. So no big deal... it's a replacement recruitment underground and peeps are paying 2m- 3.5m to get a slot... 9ja na man no man lol

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by DavidEsq(m): 2:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
BiggyB242:

Yea, it is what it is. Is the world we are living in, so stop stressing yourself and find a way brother. A Warri slang that says "know your way non be cause"

I shake my head when I see people complaining all the time, for how long do you want to continue.
That doesn't sound like a warri proverb at all. I am part wafi and part safi. We don't have this particular proverb over there. Maybe its me who cannot read well sha.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Samcent: 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Some call it 'connection'.
Some call it 'referral'.
Some call it 'man know man'.
Others call it 'networking'.
Whichever, you will most likely than not need it to breakthrough in this country. This is the truth!

However, there is hope for everyone. Miracles do happen. Time and chance can work in your favor to give you that dream job.

Op, congrats!

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Oye4u(m): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nkwomarket: 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
wonder233:
You have solid connections there and you knew all along the job was sure for you. So, which one are you coming here acting all surprised and cheekily calling God.
It's no longer enough for you guys to be giving yourselves jobs thru the backdoor, you must now flaunt it in our faces.

Jealousy will kill you. Stupid boy!
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Saintabdul(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Tharaja(m): 3:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
This is Really a white collar job....

It is like my own Igala boy is a poor one
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by godswilld10(m): 3:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
congrats
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by 2el(m): 3:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
i submitted my cv through someone working there.

when did you submit your CV through someone working there ?
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Xburn(m): 4:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congratulations bro, enjoy your money
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by miclef86(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Congrats. I work there
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Slimfeez(m): 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
acesboy:
i submitted my cv through someone working there.
nothing like in house job
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Ajibade123(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
congratulations to you see how you can win business Contract In your new place of work without hassles https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-win-business-contracts/
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Godrocks: 4:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
utenwuson:
I'm presently trying out with NABDA...... Though the pay isn't as high as nasdra.......
am interested bro can u link me up
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by doggedfighter(f): 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
DaddyNimo:

you used connection you're now here making noise...my friend evaporate abeg. na same same....wasnt luck, you had connection don't rub it on the face of the masses who don't. keep shut and enjoy your connected job.

And he's here shouting god, god did it and tappers are tapping. I wonder what they are tapping into. The guys connection or what? angry
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by delishpot: 6:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
DavidEsq:

That doesn't sound like a warri proverb at all. I am part wafi and part safi. We don't have this particular proverb over there. Maybe its me who cannot read well sha.

Know your way no be curse grin
Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by mistacoco2: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2019
Whether connection or no connection all na grace of God.. congrats bro.. pls how much does Raw material research and development council (RMRDC) pay as entry. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How I Got Two Employment Letters Simultaneously Yesterday In A Twinkle Of An Eye by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
sweetguyskcee:
Wow... I'm glad for you dear. I pray for such grace come some day. Pleases, I completed my NYSC on June, 2014, since then no reasonable job offer so far. I have been greeting only but teaching job of 30 to 40k which I consider as under employment considering my qualification. I have BSc in political Science, Second Class Upper. I trust my intellectual capability, just that Nigerian factor of IM has not been helping matters on my side. Please, I would be glad if you can be of help biko nu...

Go into freelance writing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Police Recruitment Exam, Expecting Questions. / FG To Pay Jobless Youths N20,000 Monthly To Sweep Markets, Clear Gutters / Dangote Cement Plc Fresh Graduate Truck Officers Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.