Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) (19675 Views)

Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men / How A Girl Attempted Pinning A Pregnancy On Me. / When Your Jollof Rice Is A Slay Queen (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2019
Nigerian tweeps are sharing experiences about walled up, and carry on sex on Twitter after Twitter user ( Fokken Queen ) @Cremechic11 cited her preference for that kind of position.

Others like @Enienabs shared her experience, how she enjoyed been carried, pinned and sexed still she cummed.

So what are your experiences with that kind of position ? share below wink

1 Like

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Sirmuel1(m): 11:32am On Jun 08, 2019
If you fall break head now, you go blame innocent people for village grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by essenceplus: 11:35am On Jun 08, 2019
This generation n fvcks sha. No wonder the country,sorry continent is stuck in mediocrity. I crave and yearn for sex but not to have an overdose of sex related issues thrown at my face everyday. Please its time we start using our brains and not just our organs. Let's get creative today

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 08, 2019
That's all they know undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by bukatyne(f): 11:39am On Jun 08, 2019
essenceplus:
This generation n fvcks sha. No wonder the country,sorry continent is stuck in mediocrity. I crave and yearn for sex but not to have an overdose of sex related issues thrown at my face everyday. Please its time we start using our brains and not just our organs. Let's get creative today

Amen somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by essenceplus: 11:41am On Jun 08, 2019
bukatyne:

Amen somebody.

wink He he Sister Bukky

2 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by amaniro: 11:42am On Jun 08, 2019
essenceplus:

Lol not this generation that fucccked this country up. Their Buhari Tinubu Johnathan Oshiomole Generation failed Nigerians.

3 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by essenceplus: 11:44am On Jun 08, 2019
amaniro:

Lol not this generation that fucccked this country up. Their Buhari Tinubu Johnathan Oshiomole Generation failed Nigerians.

Creative prowess can undo it. Trust me communist China was far destroyed than Nigeria, Singapore,Malaysia, Germany after WW2. Let's quit the blame trip and get some creative Brian juice flowing. The internet can be used to read and not just for backs story and theoroms that adds little to no value in life. Its hi time Africa gives back to this planet and not just strip it of value.

12 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by GOFRONT(m): 12:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
Where are the sex style guyz when you need them most??

3 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 08, 2019
GOFRONT:
Where are the sex style guyz when you need them most??

He's charging his cellphone cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by FlyingTOMATOE: 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
You will only enjoy that "wallsex" wit men of short dick and small shaft.

The style gives a man unrestricted entry. Make a mistake and try it with men like me,

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by tydi(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
You will only enjoy that "wallsex" wit men of short dick and small shaft.

The style gives a man unrestricted entry. Make a mistake and try it with men like me, your womb will shift.

Like the advise dished up to stop being brain dead about sex isn't for you, womb shifter manager! Creativity should be what we're all carving for as a young and vibrant yputh and not the bottomless pit between a b!tch thighs

5 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by tydi(m): 2:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
I just hate Twitter and they dumb tweets, with my 1k followers there I just logged in today and its still same boring place I used to know it to be.. No intellectual discussion just some dumbo people feeding on their imaginations.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by OriginalZombiE: 2:52pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amakavula:
Nigerian tweeps are sharing experiences about walled up, and carry on sex on Twitter after Twitter user ( Fokken Queen ) @Cremechic11 cited her preference for that kind of position.

Others like @Enienabs shared her experience, how she enjoyed been carried, pinned and sexed still she cummed.

So what are your experiences with that kind of position ? share below wink

This could've been a good story for your blog, seeing as that place is dry AF...
Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

This could've been a good story for your blog, seeing as that place is dry AF...
I don't have a blog, planning to but never had the time or how to get one.

Plus work has been really stressing, I do this to blow off stream. Thanks for the insults God bless you.
Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by 2special(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2019
you don't have to "cook" a fake and silly story in order for people to click on your

1 Like

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2019
petite girls very easy to lift and pin on a wall but d ones sized like eniola badmus dat one na suicide ooo

1 Like

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
lefulefu:
petite girls very easy to lift and pin on a wall but d ones sized like eniola badmus dat one na suicide ooo
you are something elss

1 Like

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
2special:
you don't have to "cook" a fake and silly story in order for people to click on your
It's not fake, it's not silly, and I don't have a blog yet stupid !
Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by OriginalZombiE: 3:20pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amakavula:
I don't have a blog, planning to but never had the time or how to get one.

Plus work has been really stressing, I do this to blow off stream. Thanks for the insults God bless you.

try meditation to help blow off steam.

"wallsex" only provides temporary relief.

1 Like

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
OriginalZombiE:

try meditation to help blow off steam.

"wallsex" only provides temporary relief.
Mediation doesn't give me orgasms, only sex. Multiple orgasms helps me rest Better.

You cant guess the feeling, the ecstasy of being plough from under up a smooth surface with just a body holding you up .

The sweetness of the motion, the Lost of breathe : my hair covered in sweat and dirts. My legs wrapped behind his back because I am afraid of falling off but slowly readjusting my position after each time he throttles his thing into me. My whole body moving and shaking in rythm.

Then the Orgasms! woohoo! water from my sex mixing with his milk dripping down the walls, making it slippery. I would cry as I orgasm again and again out of the fear of height ; pain, heat, excitement and sensual feelings.

You can never know the feeling, it's heaven wink

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by mamadiict: 4:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by OriginalZombiE: 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2019
Amakavula:
Mediation doesn't give me orgasms, only sex. Multiple orgasms helps me rest Better.

You cant guess the feeling, the ecstasy of being plough from under up a smooth surface with just a body holding you up.

The sweetness of the motion, the Lost of breathe : my hair covered in sweat and dirts. My legs wrapped behind his back because I am afraid of falling off but slowly readjusting my position after each time he throttles his thing into me. My whole body moving and shaking in rythm.

Then the Orgasms! woohoo! water from my sex mixing with his milk dripping down the walls, making it slippery. I would cry as I orgasm again and again out of the fear of height ; pain, heat, excitement and sensual feelings.

You can never know the feeling, it's heaven wink

hmm...

I could be wrong, but it sounds like you're a BIG time squirter.

And, that was a pretty graphic description of wallsex... you're infecting me with your horniness.

I think I need to meditate...

3 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by jidobaba(m): 4:42pm On Jun 08, 2019
essenceplus:
bukatyne:

Amen somebody.
Honestly there must be something in the water. It used to mildly annoy me but now I can't bear it. Ironic. When you consider that it is men who 'should' be the horndogs.

1 Like

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by FlyingTOMATOE: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
tydi:

Like the advise dished up to stop being brain dead about sex isn't for you, womb shifter manager! Creativity should be what we're all carving for as a young and vibrant yputh and not the bottomless pit between a b!tch thighs
cc GrammarNazi1
Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by essenceplus: 4:43pm On Jun 08, 2019
jidobaba:

Honestly there must be something in the water. It used to mildly annoy me but now I can't bear it. Ironic. When you consider that it is men who 'should' be the horndogs.

Its worrisome

1 Like

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by bukatyne(f): 4:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
jidobaba:

Tell me more.

Only Men should enjoy or crave sex?

I have issues with what turns her on. I have issues with making it public.
Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by tydi(m): 4:50pm On Jun 08, 2019
FlyingTOMATOE:
cc GrammarNazi1

Rotten tomatoes why beckoning on another, do the correction yourself nah.. Olodo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by jidobaba(m): 4:57pm On Jun 08, 2019
bukatyne:

Tell me more.

Only Men should enjoy or crave sex?

I have NO issues with what turns her on. I have issues with making it public.
My point exactly. A younger me was positively pining(excuse the pun) for sex. I would announce it proudly. But with a little bit of responsibility/enlightenment, it is something academic now. Like driving your car daily - kini big deal? But it is like you women have gone the opposite direction and want to drag us willy-nilly. This is what ruined the black USA. The women/men reducing every dream, every goal, every aspiration, every conversation - to sex!

You could argue that we are ruined already.

4 Likes

Re: Pinning Me Against The Wall, Best Sex I ever had: Fokken Queen ( Photo ) by sparog(m): 4:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
essenceplus:

They are creatively giving fuckssss!!! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyinbo Lady Seen Fanning Her Kpekus After Allegedly Visiting A Nigerian Man / Help! I'm Stranded In My Girlfriend House / What Country Has The Biggest Yansh In Africa? Uganda Or Rwanda? Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.