Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,279 members, 7,846,280 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity (31367 Views)

'I Am Not A Banker': AY Replies Fan Who Asked Why He Doesn't Dress His Age / Paul Okoye Replies Fan That Asked Him Why His Voice Sounds Like 'psqaure' / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by meobizy(f): 3:18pm On Jun 08, 2019
lomprico:

OK but na dubai she dey go so o! And u never enter plane for your life. Sophisticated boi.
Hehehehe.
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Sarang(f): 3:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
Liliyann:
This girl just dey jump up and down while her family is suffering! undecided
To think we are from the same 042 is a big shame and disgrace!

I am trying so hard to understand if this is an advice or jealousy talking

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by happney65: 3:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
johnkay1:
Okay
Alex please give me the name of the fan

grin grin
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:
Alex is just a local girl.
To confirm this go out for twenty minutes and scout your location.
I swear one will come across at least three women with the same height, build, mannerisms and character.

The fans can not put their thoughts properly into words.
What they mean is Alex needs a stylist.
There is simple and there is being too simple.
They mean Alex looks too simple.
Celebrities who don’t fit the image are normally identified in face to face meetups.
If your fans tell you pictures do not speak well of you being a celeb then it means you should do better.
Why should one visit Alex’s page when they see sister Mary Amaka wear the same clothes day to day?
mumu

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by splendour7(m): 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:
I swear one will come across at least three women with the same height, build, mannerisms and character.

Celebrities who don’t fit the image are normally identified in face to face meetups.
If your fans tell you pictures do not speak well of you being a celeb then it means you should do better.
Why should one visit Alex’s page when they see sister Mary Amaka wear the same clothes day to day?
please Is Alex A Celebrity? Just Asking For A Friend Thou..
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by meobizy(f): 3:34pm On Jun 08, 2019
We all watched her grow into one.
Yes.
splendour7:
please Is Alex A Celebrity? Just Asking For A Friend Thou..

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2019
Lol celebrity ko, celibacy ni

Person wey sabi wear another person cloth for bbn ehn, na her kind your comment go pain?
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Sambaby7640: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
Liliyann:
Do you know her on a personal level?

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by GenFunction: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2019
my ALEX

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by GenFunction: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sambaby7640:
Do you know her on a personal level?
...ASIN EHN

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Sambaby7640: 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
GenFunction:
...ASIN EHN
wow nice. Will like to know a little more about her.
Gist me more grin
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Liliyann:

Women are their own problems.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by fyneguy: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
Liliyann:

How did you know they're suffering?

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by GenFunction: 4:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
Sambaby7640:
wow nice. Will like to know a little more about her.
Gist me more grin
....How i wan take know....i said asin ehn because some one said her family is suffering...so i said asin cos the person sounded like dem be neighbors

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Sambaby7640: 4:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
GenFunction:

....How i wan take know....i said asin ehn because some one said her family is suffering...so i said asin cos the person sounded like dem be neighbors
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by GenFunction: 4:46pm On Jun 08, 2019
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by SweetCunt97(f): 5:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
Liliyann:
So make she follow them suffer cos they suffering? She shouldn't live her dreams cos of family? This entitlement mentality is bad

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by sophiathefirst: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
Liliyann:
Useless nonentity. Her family lives with her in Lagos.
Suffer kill u and ur generation.
She is already recognized by the state government. Hosted twice by the state government, given award by the same state government, Nobody know ur surname ooh cheesy grin or even ur ancestors we no know. But atleast u know Alexandra Asogwa, the Best of the Rest. tongue
You are a biggest shame to the human race. A total Disgrace.

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Legendguru: 5:10pm On Jun 08, 2019
and is she a celebrity
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by sophiathefirst: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:

Na people like u wey no get shishi dey like open their wide mouth to insult another.
Advice urself u neéd it more. Atleast with said fashion sense who know u. Even those wey she commot big brother with, she is still more popular and influencial than them. Her way of life gets her results.
Empty Barrel Advicers

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:

... dude whats the deal with being simple ..

if that's her lifestyle then so be it .. she doesnt need anyones validation to be the kind of celeb she wants to be .

as i dey sef if i rich like dangote and i no wan buy car ,i no go buy am

different strokes for different folks

2 Likes

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Liliyann:

are you part of her family??

1 Like

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by dangotesmummy: 5:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
jackyraw09:

grin grin grin bros nah fight
no be fight o grin

I know how nairalanders can be cheesy
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Bitchiamjay(m): 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Might sound funny but the only celebrities in the music industry I do recognise should be Wizkid and Davido.

The movie industry should be all veteran actors and actresses.

undecided
These TV show yeyebrities I do not know.
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by sophiathefirst: 6:31pm On Jun 08, 2019
Melison:
Apart from bbn what value again have u added to the society even the bbn is useless and valueless!!
U wish cheesy grin
When u hear her name from the international scene.
Na them go tailor down her biography and what humanitarian value she has added to the society. I wont give u that answer. Even more than her fellow housemates. Others are learning from her.
If u think otherwise, then U can argue with ur keypad.
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by divineappo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:

u typed this rubbish from your smells "Face me I face you" single room apartment. Smh

ur username says it all, in Yoruba it means "u are not busy"
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Exodora: 7:28pm On Jun 08, 2019
I don't know why people won't mind their business that is how one teacher told me to make my teaching playful where am serving as a corps member so that tomorrow if they are not doing well the principal will now hold me responsible .
The other teacher said I should teach the pupil something without writing it down I should just sing and they will follow immediately. And this is a language that they have not heard before I should just sing it without writing it that they will follow , and I told him is not done that way first they have to know the words be family with it then we sing and he says am exaggerating .
Please those that are into teaching do you teach your student anything without introducing what you are teaching to them on the chalkboard ? Do you turn everything to a song because you are teaching a child? Is it possible to teach a child anything without letting the child know the words and the spelling before turning it to music especially Anthem . Do you leave the scheme of work giving to you by school and start teaching them a different thing that is not in their scheme of work . Please I need answers causes am really going crazy right now.
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Truthchiz: 7:51pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:

you lie!
Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by Vincere: 8:45pm On Jun 08, 2019
Maybe u have a point sire

meobizy:

Re: Alex Unusual Replies Fan Who Said She Doesn't Dress Like A Celebrity by vaca1: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2019
meobizy:

What happens to mind your fcukking biz.,?Analyze your effing self first before talking about others

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Collaborates With Alicia Keys / Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together / Regina Daniels Celebrates Her Husband, Ned Nwoko On Father's Day (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.