Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,125 members, 7,863,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:57 AM

Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle (9239 Views)

Ebonyi Women Protest Topless In Front Of Government House Over Sons' Arrest / Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Juliet11111:

You are very stupid. Go back to school and learn how to write good English, oh I forgot, you and your people prefer hawking expired gala and lacasera all over Nigeria disgracing the wonderful Igbo race. Idi0t
Otu reekwa gi there,I think I've finished with you.
Next time you talk rubbish about Ebonyi state,erosion will carry ur entire family.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Juliet11111(f): 2:10pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
Otu reekwa gi there,I think I've finished with you.
Next time you talk rubbish about Ebonyi state,erosion will carry ur entire family.
Till ebonyi people change their archaic and stone-age mentality, y’all will continually be relegated to the background and treated as trash (which I think you are). Stupid mad, you want to argue with a lady abi? Shameless Idi0t.

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
How can you guys want to intimidate this Innocent lady for saying her mind kelechi50 : and achi4u what sort of barbaric attitude is that.

The best form of defense is attack meaning that what she is saying is true.

Stop insulting her.
Una no get shame, bounding words with a lady.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2019
Juliet11111:

Unfortunately That’s what you Ebonyi people are known for- aggression, killings and crude archaic lifestyle. You all belong to the stone-age. Idi0t. Shouldn’t you be with your father Out there on the highway selling expired gala and lacasera and raping some less privileged beggers. F00l.

Cc

LLobiorah.

Finally vindicated.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 2:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Juliet11111:

Till ebonyi people change their archaic and stone-age mentality, y’all will continually be relegated to the background and treated as trash (which I think you are). Stupid mad, you want to argue with a lady abi? Shameless Idi0t.
Look at this transgendered calling herself a Lady. monkey.
Well I don't really know the angle u are shooting from but I must tell you that 'if at all you're are a lady' with such venomous tendency, then I pity the man that will Conner you as a wife but my instinct tells me that you're a man probably that idiotic osagefo above.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 2:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Cc

LLobiorah.

Finally vindicated.
Vindicated from coming from Kogi through Anam or what?

Nwoke m go farm yam ur people are known for.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 4:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ifeanyi shut up, are Ebonyi people Igbos? Do you speak igbo language? Do you have igbo culture? Stop considering yourself as igbo because the core Igbos doesn't regard Ebonyi people as Igbos. No wonder you guys are treated like shiit in igbo land

achi4u:

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 4:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
This girl get bad mouth oo, though she is saying the bitter truth lol

Juliet11111:

You are very stupid. Go back to school and learn how to write good English, oh I forgot, you and your people prefer hawking expired gala and lacasera all over Nigeria disgracing the wonderful Igbo race. Idi0t
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ebonyi people are cursed 3rd class Igbos. They are being treated like shiit by Igbos

Juliet11111:

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:

Continue roaming in anambra state, don't go back to your state.

Continue meandering inside the state.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 4:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Continue roaming in anambra state, don't go back to your state.

Continue meandering inside the state.
Mad man I'm here to cure ur idiocy. Anambra people full Ebonyi state like ant from Spera-endo,Emmastar from Nnobi,Emma Ezuagu from Adazi,Nadico from Ukpo,Nwa-Awka from Awka ....thousands of Anambrarians find their second home in Ebonyi state.
fuckkk ur lowly life
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
Look at this transgendered calling herself a Lady. monkey.
Well I don't really know the angle u are shooting from but I must tell you that 'if at all you're are a lady' with such venomous tendency, then I pity the man that will Conner you as a wife but my instinct tells me that you're a man probably that idiotic osagefo above.

Is always me. #sighs

Look at how a lady washed u down and drop inside gutter.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
Mad man I'm here to cure ur idiocy. Anambra people full Ebonyi state like ant from Spera-endo,Emmastar from Nnobi,Emma Ezuagu from Adazi,Nadico from Ukpo,Nwa-Awka from Awka ....thousands of Anambrarians find their second home in Ebonyi state.
fuckkk ur lowly life

Second home indeed.
Don't rope these innocent men into dirty angling.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Second home indeed.
Don't rope these innocent men into dirty angling.
Do I needs to blame you? No!
cos u are a frustrated human being looking for where to drown
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 5:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ifeanyi mechieonu nsi abakaleke gi there. He told you the bitter truth. Ebonyi people are cursed miscreants. Almajiri-igbos lol

achi4u:
Do I needs to blame you? No!
cos u are a frustrated human being looking for where to drown
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
Do I needs to blame you? No! cos u are a frustrated human being looking for where to drown
You over working yourself and is not good for your health.
Hate can lead to anger and mind to kill.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 5:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shut up this low class igbo. Any Anambran you see in Ebonyi is like an American you see in Nigeria.

Whereas there more Ebonyi people in Anambra than Ebonyi people in Ebonyi state. Shame

[s]
achi4u:
fuckkk ur lowly life
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 5:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol. The guy is very hateful but he will be forming victim when you hit him lol

Osagyefo98:

You over working yourself and is not good for your health.

Hate can lead to anger and mind to kill.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 5:35pm On Jun 09, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Ifeanyi mechieonu nsi abakaleke gi there. He told you the bitter truth. Ebonyi people are cursed miscreants. Almajiri-igbos lol

Two lone rangers... answering Anambra today and dying for Kogi tomorrow.

The more u deny ur ancestry home the worst for ur linage.
Ibia-ra oru oyibo na Anambra stategrin
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 5:37pm On Jun 09, 2019
Lol are you ok at all? Ok i am from kogi but Igbos are treating me better you from Ebonyi. Igbos are treating Ebonyi people as shiit lol

[s]
achi4u:
Two lone rangers... answering Anambra today and dying for Kogi tomorrow.The more u deny ur ancestry home the worst for ur linage.
Ibia-ra oru oyibo na Anambra stategrin
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 5:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Lol are you ok at all? Ok i am from kogi but Igbos are treating me better you from Ebonyi. Igbos are treating Ebonyi people as shiit lol

[s][/s]
hahahaha he is now dancing egwu-surudegee.
By the time I'm through with you,you won't recognize most of ur numerous handles.

ikwi-ikwi
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Lol. The guy is very hateful but he will be forming victim when you hit him lol

That's why am advicing before he will do the un-imaginable
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
After dealing with you abakaleke miscreant today you will sit up.

Now tell are Ebonyi people Igbos?

Does Ebonyi people speak igbo?

These are very important questions that will help you, Ifeanyi lol

[s]
achi4u:
hahahaha he is now dancing egwu-surudegee.
By the time I'm through with you,you won't recognize most of ur numerous handles.
kwi-ikwi
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Mctheeeeew umu ewu
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 5:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
Let's kill him here, I don't see Ebonyi as igbo people sef lol

Osagyefo98:

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
Mctheeeeew umu ewu

Why are you so hateful and divisive.
Refrain.
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
BeijinDossier:

[s][/s]
These ones I'm speaking is Abagana nkita ohia
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by achi4u(m): 5:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Why are you so hateful and divisive.
Refrain.
Me hateful? Nikita rachaaaa gi anya
You started all this rubbish. enwe Awka
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 5:53pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ezi ofia is that an Ebonyi dialect or the one you learned in Anambra? Atulu

Can you have the boldness and speak Ebonyi hausa dialect in public? Almajiri-igbos lol

[s]
achi4u:
These ones I'm speaking is Abagana nkita ohia
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 09, 2019
BeijinDossier:

[s][/s]

Let me answer because he doesn't even know history.
Ebonyi are not regarded as igbos because
1 They have no historical connection or appreciation to present day Igbo society.

If there let them prove it.

2. They speak indigenous language totally distinct and different from Igbo language.

3 They see or take Igbo as second language . Which in any society second language means it was imposed on you like British imposed English on us.

Let them disprove these first, then I will list more.

cc
achi4u

1 Like

Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by BeijinDossier: 5:56pm On Jun 09, 2019
Shut up and face what we are doing here. Bombastic Ebonyi 3rd bastard. Lol

Nikita rachaaaa gi anya- translate it to Ebonyi dialect, almajiri-igbo lol

[s]
achi4u:
Me hateful?
Nikita rachaaaa gi anya
[/s]
Re: Ebonyi Women Beg Buhari For Ministerial Slots Ahead Of Cabinet Reshuffle by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2019
achi4u:
Me hateful? Nikita rachaaaa gi anya
Now am the one that started?
I hate unwarranted allegations against my person please.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orji - My Commissioners, Permanent Secretaries Are Rogues / PDP Tasks NASS To Redirect 2020 Budget / Ngwa People Will Never Support IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.