Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,312 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) (3274 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / I Mean No Offence Its A Joke. / Idi Amin And Queen Elizabeth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 10:42pm On Oct 02, 2010
Dutty love cool
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 11:17pm On Oct 02, 2010
na today??

e don tey - an na u tish me tongue tongue
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 11:24pm On Oct 02, 2010
Gangsta love
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 11:27pm On Oct 02, 2010
:-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 11:33pm On Oct 02, 2010
Rough sex and love cool
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 11:41pm On Oct 02, 2010
na dat one u & your bobo dey do??
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 11:57pm On Oct 02, 2010
Me and her kiss
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 12:07am On Oct 03, 2010
Lesbian lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 12:15am On Oct 03, 2010
Are you against them undecided
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 1:11am On Oct 03, 2010
how e take concern you??

you need to make up your mind

na which side u dey swing for??

girls? abi na boys??

either way, your own don kolo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(shebi kolo mean finish?? lol!)
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Pharoh: 1:21am On Oct 03, 2010
Kunbee:

Are you against them undecided

shocked
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 1:33am On Oct 03, 2010
Efemena_xy:

how e take concern you??

you need to make up your mind

na which side u dey swing for??

girls? abi na boys??

either way, your own don kolo!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(shebi kolo mean finish?? lol!)

God still loves me angry angry
Pharoh:

shocked
shocked
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 1:35am On Oct 03, 2010
Kunbee:

God still loves me angry angry

okay - so wetin dey make u squeeze dat ur face now??
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 1:41am On Oct 03, 2010
Cos you judge alot undecided
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by sledge406: 1:42am On Oct 03, 2010
Now many of you will agree with me that KUNBEE is worse than a BEE infact IT is a maggot!!!
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 1:43am On Oct 03, 2010
I concur.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Vic2k3(m): 1:45am On Oct 03, 2010
I concor
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 1:45am On Oct 03, 2010
Kunbee:

Cos you judge alot undecided

Lol! Allegation denied!!

er. . . I do??  tongue tongue
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by mykali(m): 5:34am On Oct 03, 2010
I have come to the right place. grin

Oya, who dey cause trouble here? angry
Where is she?. . .sorry, he. . .oops, i meant IT. Yes where is it? tongue
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 10:45am On Oct 03, 2010
Studio escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns but finds a young couple (kunbee and Odunnu) in bed.
Studio orders Kunbee out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying Odunnu to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom.
While he's in there, the husband (Kunbee) tells his wife (Odunnu): "Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck. If he wants s*x, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll k*ll us. Be strong, honey. I love you."
To which Odunnu responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He was whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too

p.s,
@ Kunbee , dis is assuming u are male which i strongly doubt.  undecided  and i know dis is stale 2 .
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 10:46am On Oct 03, 2010
mykali:

@ Mykali,

Kunbee, I am sorry, I meant IT is coming.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 11:00am On Oct 03, 2010
Stale joke again! For the records,I dont phuck women,I love long and hard diikcs.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 11:13am On Oct 03, 2010
^^u don vex be dat o
sledge406:

Now many of you will agree with me that KUNBEE is worse than a BEE infact IT is a maggot!!!

Meowwwwww
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Allegation denied!!

er. . . I do??  tongue tongue

Being bisexual isnt bad na, i didnt kill anyone
mykali:

I am endowed cool
KDK:

Kunbee , dis is assuming u are male which i strongly doubt.  undecided  and i know dis is stale 2 .

I am whatever you say i am undecided
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 11:26am On Oct 03, 2010
^^ Lol!!

Seriously - u get issues o!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya come 4 a hug!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

e no marra to me whether you be he, she or even IT (I go fit manage dat 1)  tongue tongue
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin Una no go kill me for this Joke section,

@ Odunnu, kunbee may be ur exception. wink
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 11:40am On Oct 03, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^ Lol!!

Seriously - u get issues o!  cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya come 4 a hug!!  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

e no marra to me whether you be he, she or even IT (I go fit manage dat 1)  tongue tongue

I dont like discussing my sex, so i wonder why everyone makes it an issue
KDK:

@ Odunnu, kunbee may be your exception. wink

I dont want babe wey her bobbie don dey sag o, i want fresh bosom* licks lips*
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 11:42am On Oct 03, 2010
Kunbee:

Becos u are Kunbee.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 11:44am On Oct 03, 2010
Kunbee:

Baby 'cos you're one of a kind! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 11:53am On Oct 03, 2010
KDK:

Becos u are Kunbee.

That name turns me on
Efemena_xy:

Baby 'cos you're one of a kind! cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know cool
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 11:57am On Oct 03, 2010
@ Kunbee,
I am impressed with your profile pix just the way i am inpressed with Odunnu's pix too and for the record, I think her NU-NU is very cute n is making me wet.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 12:01pm On Oct 03, 2010
The profile pic is my cousin o, and just for the sake of it i love acting like a guy i dunno why. if u asked me politely i will tell you wink

Odunnus bobbie sucks angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 12:08pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^ ah confession time cool cool

e be like say u dey fear to do d thing now abi??

abi na self servicing (IT) u sabi? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bashys Wedding / Pls She Needs A Husband / See How The World Would Be, If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit With Eve

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.