Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,778 members, 7,820,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) (3277 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / I Mean No Offence Its A Joke. / Idi Amin And Queen Elizabeth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by mykali(m): 2:09am On Oct 05, 2010
KDK:

grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear u be wetin me and my woman dey call Miumiu or Ode as some people preffer.

Who be dis one again?? Abeg, wetin be your full name?? The last person i asked said KDK means ''Kolomentally Demented Kid''. . .i just want to confirm from you if it's true oh. I'm not the one that said it oh. sad
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 2:37am On Oct 05, 2010
@ mykali, i used 2 be famous but never knew guys will still remember me after 2yrs of absence. Tanx but u still be miumiu sha.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 3:10pm On Oct 09, 2010
Studio CFR:

Hhh lol- kunbee vs odunnu fighting over who get bweast pass and who sabi phuck pass - i like dis thread and i wish dem two go flaunt what they've got to feed my eyes.
but i go leave am for our chief judge efe to judge as usual'
lol

Stud, e don tey when dis sickness of yours dey worry you!! embarassed embarassed

yeye fowl!! angry angry
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2010
^^^ no mind am angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

(photo) When You Get A Call To Glory / Check Out This Optical Illusion And Tell Me What You See / a mistress,a hooker and a wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.