Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) (3276 Views)

The Pope Dropping Dope Punchlines In Africa / I Mean No Offence Its A Joke. / Idi Amin And Queen Elizabeth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by blacksta(m): 12:10pm On Oct 03, 2010
Poster - Nice joke - no mind the haters
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 12:16pm On Oct 03, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^ ah confession time cool cool

e be like say u dey fear to do d thing now abi??

abi na self servicing (IT) u sabi? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I leave you to judge as usual, judge judy
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 12:21pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^ FFS!!!

Kunbee what's up with u??

Your sense of humour dey quickly evaporate undecided undecided undecided
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 12:41pm On Oct 03, 2010
Kunbee:

The profile pic is my cousin o, and just for the sake of it i love acting like a guy i dunno why. if u asked me politely i will tell you wink

Odunnus bobbie sucks angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

@ Kunbee,
Is dat it? Your cuz is very okay and as such i dey assume say u sef go fine pass am. Okay since I have to ask nicely, can i see u on FB? send me your name via my email on my profile  (if u want).

But i still like odunnu's Nu-nu. U can make me change my mind when i see urs. cheesy
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2010
@Blacksta
Thank u sir. Na people like studio and kunbee dey beef mi. angry
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 12:45pm On Oct 03, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^ FFS!!!

@ Efe,
U may have to give her (IT) some breathing space, it may be in that period of the month, u know na wink
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 12:47pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^Lol!!

yeah, but I like kunbee a lot

sure I love to tease her everynow and then - but don't wanna offend her

make she nor too vex with me o! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 12:50pm On Oct 03, 2010
@ Efe,
In dat case I no go put mouth for una matter again. wink
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by EfemenaXY: 12:52pm On Oct 03, 2010
hehehe

no shaking jor!!
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2010
i like dis one
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 2:58pm On Oct 03, 2010
Kunbee:

I dont want babe wey her bobbie don dey sag o, i want fresh bosom* licks lips*
Hahahaha, I dont even want any girl's boobiie?
Ask d guy in ur profile 2gv me a call. I bet u,afta one pull at my bræsts,he'l give me hs name and hs father's name 4 life!
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by mykali(m): 3:07pm On Oct 03, 2010
Odunnu:

Ask d guy in your profile 2gv me a call. I bet u,afta one pull at my bræsts,he'l give me hs name and hs father's name 4 life!

Hmm, you speak with such conviction. I am beginning to wish i was the guy in Kunbee's profile pic

Don't bother checking my profile, my pic no dey there grin
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 3:42pm On Oct 03, 2010
Y all of una dey hide? Abi una ugly like some people dey allege for oda sections
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 3:57pm On Oct 03, 2010
mykali:

Hmm, you speak with such conviction. I am beginning to wish i was the guy in Kunbee's profile pic

Don't bother checking my profile, my pic no dey there grin
Guy, I wont bother checking until u take a picture of ur live tonto waiting for action. If I like the size and look,i'l bookmark ur page.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by mykali(m): 4:15pm On Oct 03, 2010
^^Ewoh shocked nka wukwa invitation
Odunnu, O dika e choro k'am me gi ife grin
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 4:36pm On Oct 03, 2010
Na ezi okwu, onwe ka aru si eme m na efi fi a.
@mykali, My fwend,speak ingrish
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 12:08am On Oct 04, 2010
Efemena_xy:

^^ FFS!!!

wetin ffs mean

Im cul, are you finally happy i revealed my sex undecided

Cos i didnt like the idea
KDK:

@ Kunbee,
Is dat it? Your cuz is very okay and as such i dey assume say u sef go fine pass am. Okay since I have to ask nicely, can i see u on FB? send me your name via my email on my profile  (if u want).

But i still like odunnu's Nu-nu. U can make me change my mind when i see urs. cheesy

I no fine o
KDK:

@ Efe,
U may have to give her (IT) some breathing space, it may be in that period of the month, u know na wink
Thats not funny at all
Odunnu:

Ask d guy in your profile 2gv me a call. I bet u,afta one pull at my bræsts,he'l give me hs name and hs father's name 4 life!

The guy doesnt like you jare cheesy

And who told you am a gal
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 5:23am On Oct 04, 2010
Hater!!
Because I wont let you touch/suck,you are trying to make it impossible for him to have a taste of my natural human milk of kindness
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 5:31am On Oct 04, 2010
Pay me cool
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 5:50am On Oct 04, 2010
Sharrap! I'm giving it for free to your cousin
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Vic2k3(m): 6:32am On Oct 04, 2010
^^ Don't forget to pay ur tax.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Odunnu: 6:35am On Oct 04, 2010
Females dnt pay tax!
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Vic2k3(m): 6:37am On Oct 04, 2010
This is a different territory tough girl
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by StudioCFR(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2010
KDK:

@Blacksta
Thank u sir. Na people like studio and kunbee dey beef mi. angry

u wish

Hhh lol- kunbee vs odunnu fighting over who get bweast pass and who sabi phuck pass - i like dis thread and i wish dem two go flaunt what they've got to feed my eyes.
but i go leave am for our chief judge efe to judge as usual'
lol
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by StudioCFR(m): 7:29am On Oct 04, 2010
4/5
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by clemcykul(f): 1:35pm On Oct 04, 2010
how wide is da silly hole?
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 1:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
Kunbee:

I no fine o
Never mind, my definition of beauty may be different from urs. smiley

Kunbee:

Thats not funny at all
My apologies  embarassed
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 1:56pm On Oct 04, 2010
Odunnu:

Females dnt pay tax!
Well, the ones dat don't pay simply pay in "kind".
Vic2k3:

This is a different territory tough girl
LOL
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
mykali:

^^Ewoh shocked nka wukwa invitation
Odunnu, O dika e choro k'am me gi ife grin

Oyinbo plzzz
Odunnu:

abeg tell am
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by mykali(m): 2:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
Odunnu:

I'm sorry. Y'know i was only broughted in from the village last week. So my language are still worrying me. I hopes to improved.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by KDK(m): 2:19pm On Oct 04, 2010
mykali:

I'm sorry. Y'know i was only broughted in from the village last week. So my language are still worrying me. I hopes to improved.

grin grin grin grin grin grin i swear u be wetin me and my woman dey call Miumiu or Ode as some people preffer.
Re: Pope And Queen (no Offence To Catholics Intended) by Kunbee: 12:08am On Oct 05, 2010
Odunnu:

Sharrap! I'm giving it for free to your cousin

We dont want
Studio CFR:

Hhh lol- kunbee vs odunnu fighting over who get bweast pass and who sabi phuck pass - i like dis thread and i wish dem two go flaunt what they've got to feed my eyes.
but i go leave am for our chief judge efe to judge as usual'
lol

Sharrap, pervert oshi
KDK:

Never mind, my definition of beauty may be different from urs. smiley
I hear you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How The World Would Be, If Adam Didn't Eat The Forbidden Fruit With Eve / Bring Posse! / (photo) When You Get A Call To Glory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.