Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,182 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. (11077 Views)

Bishop Mar Mari Emmanuel Returns To Church With Eye Patch After Knife Attack / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Funaki: 8:30pm On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

You can't force people to use what they don't want. I have a blood brother who does not like all these African spiritual things to him it is pure evil. I have tested, cutlass, gun and even afeeri charms in his presence but still he doesn't want it. He said over his dead body he doesn't want to be involve in this bla bla that he ista xtian bla bla.

Whose fault is it now.
let me test cutlass on you abeg

1 Like

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Funaki: 8:52pm On Jun 09, 2019
IkalaiyeLOTO:
It would surprise you to know that some soldiers use charms.
We all have different beliefs, some believe in prayer, some believe in talisman, some believe in Alfas and remember obasanjo talk on Atiku and his beliefs in "marabouts" (pardon the spelling) ,
Top government officials like politicians,judges, policemen etc Uses charms , maybe you are waiting for the government to confirm to you! grin

why didn't our fore fathers use it to defeat the British? Jaja of Opobo, Oba of Benin and the rest were humiliated with "sakabula" guns. Those kings are/were referred to as demigods, they're supposed to be very powerful spiritually, but they were easily defeated and their lands were looted. Some were even banished
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
What will you do if you are always attacked in the dream

Are you always attacked in the dream?
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funaki:

why didn't our fore fathers use it to defeat the British? Jaja of Opobo, Oba of Benin and the rest were humiliated with "sakabula" guns. Those kings are/were referred to as demigods, they're supposed to be very powerful spiritually, but they were easily defeated and their lands were looted. Some were even banished

There are native doctors more powerful than kings and obas because without the Awos there won't be any king.

Now back in time. Our own Awo sold us out.powerful spiritual men, there are many things in history most recent people don't know. Even some elders don't know the complete.

I don't have that time to reflect on that
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

Can you offer consultation on the phone?
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by sKeetz(m): 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2019
OP you must be a clown... I hope people are not stupid to fako for your scam.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 9:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
Funaki:
let me test cutlass on you abeg

Go and find this leave below image attached. Get the yellow flower you see in the image. Get 7 single seed out of out of alligator pepper. Put it together and eat then get scent leaves, pluck 7 eat with 7 seed of alligator pepper (stand on top of bench when doing this) . Test your self with cutlass. Won't penetrate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thetrueglobalma:

Can you offer consultation on the phone?

It can be done. Recorded and sent via whatsapp.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by chigoziri2403(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

sent you a mail
Not always but happens frequently
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by chigoziri2403(m): 9:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

yes, not too frequently, but happens
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 9:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
chigoziri2403:
sent you a mail
Not always but happens frequently

I replied that.

SPIRITUAL PREPARATION TO STOP NIGHT MARE

Go to your local herb sellers and buy the following items

1. ewe tabi epo igi asunwon
2.imi ojo pupa
3. epo obo
4.ewe afeloru also called ewe ajeobale 5. kanfo (camphor)
6. full alligator pepper
7. Danduwala perfume
8. Ose dudu

How to prepare

You will pound everything together and mix with Danduwala perfume and mix everything with black soap. Who ever is experiencing nightmare will use this to bath before he or she sleep.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Nostradamus: 11:34pm On Jun 09, 2019
Irunmole1:

And no if you cross seven seas and you are being hunted by witches and wizard they will still get to you.

Because witches are wizard are what Olodumare put on earth to check mate humans (no time for that explanation now) so they possess really good powers because like it or now 90% of these charms you use come from their coven.

And if one want more knowledge he goes in contact with iyami aje (mother of witches) physically. Not many know how to.

am interested in this,please make more explanation on it or preferably,you create a thread on that quote(the thread will be preferable).but i have one question,we all know the witches to be an evil set,now you're saying some of the charms that can deliver the oppressed is from their coven.this is contradictory,how come the wicked who torment people also create a charm to deliver their prey?
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Nostradamus: 11:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
To the athiests who doesn't believe african science dey,i say weldone. I hope you know a lot of our polithiefcians spend a huge sum on awos?
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Funaki: 6:22am On Jun 10, 2019
Irunmole1:

There are native doctors more powerful than kings and obas because without the Awos there won't be any king.

Now back in time. Our own Awo sold us out.powerful spiritual men, there are many things in history most recent people don't know. Even some elders don't know the complete.

I don't have that time to reflect on that

how did the awos sell us out? They gave the British a neutralizer or what?

This thing wasn't that long ago, just end of 19th century. The British wanted benin empire for its riches but the Oba was forming "strong head". The British arranged 1200 men and they laid siege to the city, burnt and looted it.
What's your own version?

And why can't the kings till today recover the loot from Europe? someone from Benin can just "teleport" to British museum and recover our stolen artifacts. We should be practical about these things, it's not just by mouth, don't you think?
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 6:29am On Jun 10, 2019
Nostradamus:
am interested in this,please make more explanation on it or preferably,you create a thread on that quote(the thread will be preferable).but i have one question,we all know the witches to be an evil set,now you're saying some of the charms that can deliver the oppressed is from their coven.this is contradictory,how come the wicked who torment people also create a charm to deliver their prey?

There are 3 levels of witchcraft.

Black witches, red witches.

White witches (they don't like evil and they usually deliver those from the other levels of witches, so they hold the key, the two aforementioned are merely just there to destroy one can use them to destroy his or her enemy and they are the ones who usually do all the evil.)
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by IkalaiyeLOTO: 8:20am On Jun 10, 2019
Irunmole1:

White witches (they don't like evil and they usually deliver those from the other levels of witches, so they hold the key, the two aforementioned are merely just there to destroy one can use them to destroy his or her enemy and they are the ones who usually do all the evil.)

How does someone knows the white witch to consult for deliverance from the works of wicked witches?
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 2:03pm On Jun 10, 2019
IkalaiyeLOTO:

How does someone knows the white witch to consult for deliverance from the works of wicked witches?

By using the available charms of freedom.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Nostradamus: 9:56am On Jun 13, 2019
Irunmole1:

please create a thread on witchcraft.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by mrZENographer: 12:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
Irunmole1:

You can't force people to use what they don't want. I have a blood brother who does not like all these African spiritual things to him it is pure evil. I have tested, cutlass, gun and even afeeri charms in his presence but still he doesn't want it. He said over his dead body he doesn't want to be involve in this bla bla that he ista xtian bla bla.

Whose fault is it now.

These charms disappoint people if you check my thread I shared a testimony about an armed robber who repented. The charms we're working until in an event it couldn't save him and his friends. They all died. Only him was alive. Until he called upon God for Mercy.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by oaroloye(m): 11:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
SHALOM!

SORCERY is the hijacking of the Spirituality of Living Things and MEST to supplement one's own Spirituality.

It does not work well with people who are not Spiritually-Disciplined.

The stupidity of Sorcery.Purchasers is to make the first and only Sorcery they ever used in their lives, something their entire life depends on. That is to say, they never even verified that they could even use Sorcery, before staking their lives on It.

I know I have heard of at least two cases where the fools TESTED their Bullet-Shielding Juju, by having their buddy shoot them in the chest.

Neither idiot was in any condition to demand a refund- nor anything else.

Sorcery is best used by highly intelligent people.

The use of Sorcery, at the very least, aberrates one's Spiritual Development, unless one knows exactly what one is doing. This is why our Native Doctors are still stuck in the 11th Century, and have never developed a single thing since then.

Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Trinitykey: 12:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
bullet charm..becareful fake fake
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Irunmole1: 8:29am On Jun 23, 2019
Hello saynotocultism

I have invited you to my thread because of your educating thread of your journey to cultism. This are potent charms I have posted here and I have tons of more even to that which can make an armored vehicle gun to break.

Do feel free to message me if you need any type of charm for any purpose. I will give to you whatever you need because you have chosen to do good by educating our youths may Olodumare continue to bless you. Ire o.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by orisa37: 9:50am On Jun 23, 2019
Call The Name of ODUDUWA as manytimes as you can. It's incantation and defence against AK47 and Fulani(FI-LA-NI) Herdsmen Hooliganism. Oduduwa is alive, is a Nephilim like Jesus of Nazareth.
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by TheOdd1sOut: 8:21pm On Dec 21, 2019
I haven't laughed this hard for a.long time
Chai, op na wa o
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by Viclight(m): 4:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
I need your email
Re: Thread To Activate Spiritual Defence Against Gun And Knife. by youngblince: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2021
[color=#006600][/color] please I need your contacts I need to know more about your charms
and your social media usernames so I can follow you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Jehovah Witness Not Given Attention / The Anthem Of The Redeemed Christian Church Of God / Six Ways To Obtain Wisdom From God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.