Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Resolved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Resolved (5468 Views)

Resolved. / Resolved / Resolved To Use MAGU On My Gf (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resolved by Goodyp: 12:15pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Resolved by Goodyp: 12:20pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mod help me push it fp.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc seun
Re: Resolved by SweetBuns(f): 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
I'm coming back to comment grin . lemme finish reading first
Modified
The blessing you talked about is a confirmed seductress. You have something she wants. And I dont think if she's willing to stay with you on a long term thing.
And you also have faults too. Don't flirt with a lady of you're not interested. We have feelings too you know angry
Also, about your girlfriend's anger, everyone has issues, all we can do is to be tolerant. Let her take anger management classes and see her through the improvement. People change until their last breath.
Keep things with Blessing on a business tab. Meet at neutral locations, not at home or away (if you know what i mean.)
Be Strong. Be a man. And don't let you dīck do the thinking for you

12 Likes

Re: Resolved by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
♠️

I didn't read the nonsense you wrote.
But it's obvious that you are a very weak sissy.
I spit men who allow women to give them problems.

1 Like

Re: Resolved by SweetBuns(f): 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
.:
♠️

I didn't read the nonsense you wrote but it's obvious that you are a very weak sissy. I spit men who allow women to give them problems.
Passing quick judgement without hearing his story is very shallow of you if you ask me

Charanko:
♠️

I didn't read the nonsense you wrote but it's obvious that you are a very weak sissy. I spit men who allow women to give them problems.
What an immature way to speak. In a bid to sound "Savage", you just made yourself look stupid

22 Likes

Re: Resolved by TheMainMan: 12:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
angry
Re: Resolved by Goodypc: 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
Re: Resolved by tyup(m): 12:31pm On Jun 09, 2019
The solution is easy OP....simply go after her life to remember the winner gets it all
Re: Resolved by rawpadgin(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
embarassed embarassed
I am very much cheerfully delighted and flabbergasted with enormous gratification and appreciation for dispensing such an amazing and useful information. in other words, wow! cool post thanks for sharing.

Re: Resolved by daddio(m): 12:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
Do not leave your girlfriend for Blessing.
Try to call her again about the business but make sure u always record your conversations.
She will try to ruin you or get you at all cost but you have to be the man you should. If at all you have to meet with blessing let it be in an opened outlet or where there are people. You may get a video recording pen or button to get her actions too. DO NOT let her over smart you.

5 Likes

Re: Resolved by Goodyp: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2019
thanks bro

daddio:
Do not leave your girlfriend for Blessing.
Try to call her again about the business but make sure u always record your conversations.
She will try to ruin you or get you at all cost but you have to be the man you should. If at all you have to meet with blessing let it be in an opened outlet or where there are people. You may get a video recording pen or button to get her actions too. DO NOT let her over smart you.

1 Like

Re: Resolved by raphretle: 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Do because Blessing get money pass you, you Don dey confused... It's just Blessings money that is tempting you kawai..
Re: Resolved by thorpido(m): 12:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
Don't leave your girl.The money and the business opportunities with Blessing is the attraction here.The relationship may not turn out well at the end.

1 Like

Re: Resolved by Oblongata: 12:49pm On Jun 09, 2019
She is the victim here!
You said she has curves and she is hot, and you also pass comments on her, and she is guilty for running after you?

You are still interested in making business with her and also hitting on her, you are the wicked one here...
If you are serious;
Bar her number, change your bank, severe any possible ties with her...

Bye

3 Likes

Re: Resolved by MegaPlayBoy: 1:02pm On Jun 09, 2019
SweetBuns:

Passing quick judgement without hearing his story is very shallow of you if you ask me

What an immature way to speak. In a bid to sound "Savage", you just made yourself look stupid
You like bullying nairalanders
Re: Resolved by missimelda01(f): 1:48pm On Jun 09, 2019
That was quite long sad

Anyway, please leave blessing oooo.. she's a desperado.
If she cannot keep things strictly on business, let it go.. I'm sure you'll survive either ways. Also, inform your woman about everything, if she's as reasonable as she ought to be, she'll understand. Good luck
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 09, 2019
Don't kid yourself!there is no way blessing is doing any business with you if you won't date her.
At this point you've got to choose;
Either being with the ill experienced,probably broke 21 year old who hasn't got any footing in life yet.
Or
-Go to blessing whose union might take you to greater height.
Ask yourself this;where do I want to be in 5 years?
Can my 21 year old support this dream?then chose!
And you sound like a newbie.why would you open a joint account with your gf?a 21 year old for that matter undecided jeez!
You don't get anywhere in life by being a fool my guy.you've got to make some sacrifices which could be selfish at times.
And you mentioned your girl started taking you serious this year grin do you know what that means?
Please try and check her finances and know what changed cheesy maybe you are that last resort she wants to cling on to,which I hope I am wrong anyways grin
Just maybe after you find out,you would realise you aren't the only CAPITALIST in the relationship cool
That will help you make that decision you need to move you up the social ladder cool
Be wise!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Resolved by micfoley: 2:07pm On Jun 09, 2019
Any man who can discipline himself with regards to women has solved half of his lifetime problems

4 Likes

Re: Resolved by themaestro08(m): 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2019
nwanneni:
Don't kid yourself!there is no way blessing is doing any business with you if you won't date her.
At this point you've got to choose;
Either being with the ill experienced,probably broke 21 year old who hasn't got any footing in life yet.
Or
-Go to blessing whose union might take you to greater height.
Ask yourself this;where do I want to be in 5 years?
Can my 21 year old support this dream?then chose!
And you sound like a newbie.why would you open a joint account with your gf?a 21 year old for that matter undecided jeez!
You don't get anywhere in life by being a fool my guy.you've got to make some sacrifices which could be selfish at times.
And you mentioned your girl started taking you serious this year grin do you know what that means?
Please try and check her finances and know what changed cheesy maybe you are that last resort she wants to cling on to,which I hope I am wrong anyways grin
Just maybe after you find out,you would realise you aren't the only CAPITALIST in the relationship cool
That will help you make that decision you need to move you up the social ladder cool
Be wise! You are dumb and ignorant, but as phycology has proven your type thinks they are smart. The load of bull crap you typed said everything. So a 21 year old is not old enough or ain't capable of handling things bla bla bla just the usual crap.

I know your type, freaking annoying blokes.

Last time I checked intelligence has nothing do with neither age nor gender. Probably you're fucking' barbarian, who knows
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jun 09, 2019
[quote author=themaestro08 post=79162809][/quote]maybe you be the 21 yr old girl brother ooo grin grin grin
Ndi psychology cheesy
Of course I am a smart man na,you know where I dey now undecided
Yes,a 21year old girl with access to money she didn't work for is highly unstable and vulnerable to cunning men grin
ABI op,you want make them take that your phone money take give one local sweet talker Or use your money take solve family problems?
You maestro is the dumb one here.
Re: Resolved by Goodyp: 2:28pm On Jun 09, 2019
I have the clear detail.. i have started talking with the top guys she introduced me to.. She didn't introduce me to them. she directed me how to go with them. for all the meeting, everything went successfully... the point is this...even i could not supply to them at the long run. i can still get buyer outside her bank.
the point here i know how to get the items from china of which she don't.. also her work will not allow her. i don't her to feel betrayed in both cases...
that's why i'm seeking for advises on how to go with her.

Oblongata:

She is the victim here!
You said she has curves and she is hot, and you also pass comments on her, and she is guilty for running after you?

You are still interested in making business with her and also hitting on her, you are the wicked one here...
If you are serious;
Bar her number, change your bank, severe any possible ties with her...

Bye
Re: Resolved by Goodyp: 2:33pm On Jun 09, 2019
not access to my money... i opened it with her for sth we discussed together...

nwanneni:
maybe you be the 21 yr old girl brother ooo grin grin grin
Ndi psychology cheesy
Yes,a 21year old girl with access to money she didn't work for is highly unstable and vulnerable to cunning men grin
ABI op,you want make them take that your phone money take give one local sweet talker Or use your money take solve family problems?
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2019
Goodyp:
not access to my money... i opened it with her for sth we discussed together...

well,I know how this will end.
Seems like you've already made a decision.
Goodluck with your girl wink
I asked one question you haven't answered yet.why did she start taking you serious now?
Go and find out,especially dig out her finances.
The truth you seek lies there.
If it is anything money related,you should know what to do.
cheesy
Re: Resolved by themaestro08(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2019
nwanneni:
maybe you be the 21 yr old girl brother ooo grin grin grin
Ndi psychology cheesy
your assumption proves my point.
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 09, 2019
themaestro08:
your assumption proves my point.
I could use your "point" to wipe my ass with it,that is if it is even worthy to be used as asswipe to clean my butt wink
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2019
the blessing will bless you with problems soon.

You are mixing business with pleasure. I pity for you. Blessing is happy with you because she knows your account balance. She is playing a nice game on you..she is just keeping a bank customer when a new guy comes with a better account balance that she manages too..you will be heart broken.

1 Like

Re: Resolved by SmellingAnus(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2019
Ask your self ... If the tables were turned and your girl is on the verge of making much more cash that will involve her being in another relationship with a fairly rich dude... Will she dump you or reject the guy... I know the answer for most (Nigerian) girls... The choice is yours but something tells me you may regret your actions... I hope you don't ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resolved by Phenomenal16(f): 4:41pm On Jun 09, 2019
Goodyp:
Long story, please be patient read and advise your brother properly.

I have been battling with a problem in my heart since this year. Though I talked about this with my girlfriend (wife to be ) but she didn't get a glimpse of what I was saying( not in detail of what is going on).

About my relationship now.
I was a flirt (not with many girls, only one but I don't stay up to 6months in any relationship ) but very cautious not to endanger my life tomorrow.
So decided to channels my life to business and look for a good woman that could be there for me.
I met my woman when she was not exposed and my feelings for her never drop but I started having mix feelings when she gets exposed. She is very beautiful and nails with a good background upbringing. I disguised myself when I met her, but when I found out she was honest with me. shame could not allow me to tell her about myself properly. She found out herself and I apologized.

Then I started to have feelings that things may not work out between us. She gets angry easily and little issue, she will be clamoring to leave me. That was what made me feel far from her. I thought of getting myself into a fresh relationship but things didn't work out with the new girl. Actually, I met the devil that period. With speed I went back to her.. wow she accepted me back with all the flaws... I couldn't believe my eyes that she loves me that much.

This is 2/yr we are together in a serious relationship. I love her from the beginning, even I made it known to her. However, I made it serious with her when she confronted me. She annoyingly asked me,
1. Why ever since we are together that I never sit her down and discuss something serious.
2. Doesn't mean I can't advise her. Or that she is alright in everything she does.
Honestly, she said many things that burst my head. That she purposely gave me headaches to know whether I could correct her and I never did.
Reason:
Honestly, my previous relationship if am dating any woman I don't care to know how she lives her life. Only focus on the happiness I derived from the relationship.

This is the reason I created this thread.

This girl (Blessing) is after my life because she vowed to make hard in any cross she finds me. Blessing is a customer service personnel in Zenith Bank Plc and my account manager. I operate four accounts with her. Savings account, current account, domiciliary account, and joint account.
I hope she will come across this thread. Blessing never my girlfriend. Though she is beautiful with a beautiful figure. I tease her a lot like my woman dunno she took it affectional. I got to know she have feelings for me when we went out for a date and she asked me about myself.
I detailed everything even about my business. But the discussion didn't end well when I told her I'm in a serious relationship. She got angry and left me at that place.
Though she told how she moved out from abuse relationship with a smoker and unserious guy that took her as shit whenever he got home drunk. Beat her up for a minor issue.
(I don't drink nor smoke and I never did, ever since I was born even in secret of which I told her).

She didn't stop there, she pulls more efforts to win my heart.
She was mad when I took my woman to open a joint account with her. When my woman left the banking hall I went straight to her and told her that was my woman you saw me with...
Though blessing is business minded she has brought many investments to me. The last one that pushed me to nairaland now... it's a business of N5m. Importing goods from China.
I supposed to be in Lagos now to finalize the business, the problem that broke out 3 days ago made it paused now. Even she wants to invest N3m first... that's I will manage the business while she focuses on her work. We agreed.

My woman traveled for her grandma burial. I saw it as an opportunity to discuss further for the business.
I kept it secret to my woman, though I told her I will leave Abuja for Lagos last week.... she may cry foul if she notices my movement with blessing when I don't know Blessing motive with me if not that Thursday.

Story change. Blessing openly told me she loves me and things will work out between us, that actually she knows I'm currently in a serious relationship. That I should have a
rethink about it. She seduced me 90% that day but I pushed her away. She was mad, shame could not allow her that very day. I left her house with no further discussion about the business, though she is living large more more more than me.
I was strong like a hero with no betraying heart when I called my woman yesterday, she was crying because of her grandma departure ( grandma was laid to rest yesterday ).
So I was able to console her. I would have felt guilty if actually, I went down to rumple blessing bed that Thur.

The smartness of my woman started this yr, she developed a lot of seriousness with me this yr.. i.e she's more closer to me than before... I have promised her a lot this yr.
I love her a lot but she doesn't believe I love her that much.

Please, the point now I have no reason to leave my woman for Blessing. I have a business that's profiting me with little challenges. Business guys in the room know what I'm saying.
I'm 24 yrs not graduate. My woman 21 yrs not graduate. Blessing 27 yrs a graduate. I'm the same tribe with a Blessing. But I start a life together with my woman... When I don't know my left and right. and things are actually working fine for me now.

This business Blessing told me about... She has given me clear details of the business. I have N2m to execute the business. But dunno if I Should go ahead without letting her know my plan.
Or should I wait to hear from her again whether she is no longer interested in doing the business with me? Because I have begged her to keep a relationship aside from this business and no reply yet.

I'm into gaming laptops and accessories sales and the business is almost the same. In which I'm 100% certain I can do it. It looks like things work out for me with women than men.. the person in charge of sales is a mature lady (she never talk about anything relationship because she knows I'm in a serious relationship with my woman) that's 8 yrs older than me. I focus more on advertising online in which 80% of the sales come from the advert online and buying them from the USA.

I never tell anybody even my sister, because if I table it to kid sister, she will likely tell me to leave my woman... She loves money a lot. I just want to advise from unknown reasonable persons.
Please say something to my head.
Thanks for reading a go*dy story....help me, please.
... Haha haha ah haha haha�����
Re: Resolved by Mcslize: 5:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Goodyp, I will be sincere with you. Stay with your woman. Pls never go for Blessing, she might end up controlling you and boss you around from the look of things. She is older than you and a graduate.

With all sincerity, that type of lady will never respect you as her husband if both of you end up marrying. Never make the mistake of leaving your present woman as you said she has been taking things more seriously with you of recent. Stay put.

Be guided!
Re: Resolved by babyfaceafrica: 5:59pm On Jun 09, 2019
micfoley:
Any man who can discipline himself with regards to women has solved half of his lifetime problems
I agree
Re: Resolved by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Mcslize:
Goodyp, I will be sincere with you. Stay with your woman. Pls never go for Blessing, she might end up controlling you and boss you around from the look of things. She is older than you and a graduate.

With all sincerity, that type of lady will never respect you as her husband if both of you end up marrying. Never make the mistake of leaving your present woman as you said she has been taking things more seriously with you of recent. Stay put.

Be guided!
control him how?
Did the op tell you he is jobless? undecided
No woman can control a man that has his own money.never!!unless the op is a sissy.
And blessing sef doesn't have much.
Stop sounding like na dangote pikin.
But she is connected and will be less of a financial burden to this op.
But no,e want go carry stress put for head.
I wish am well sha oo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Mail I Just Received Today From Pakistan Woman. I Can't Trust Her / A Guy Just gave My Girlfriend 200k / Effects Of Failed Promise(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.