Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out (1635 Views)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia / How To Book Appointment In Germany Embassy In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out by Homogboye: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2010
GET INFORMATION ON HOW TO STUDY FREE IN GERMANY AND EVEN THE UNIVERSITY FORM BECAUSE IT'S OFFLINE, CONTACT ME ON 08025379095 OR seedof85@gmail.com.
Re: Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out by suxes2005(m): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
Germany is nt like 9ja.
dia's must b online

SHALOM
Re: Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out by Homogboye: 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2010
how i which you understand the power of information,wouldn't have question the procedure of the admission of this particular university,no wonder why bible say that my people perish because they lack knowledge, i will advice you to seek for knowledge as bible directed before you mislead others.
Re: Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out by justwise(m): 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2010
Homogboye:

how i which you understand the power of information,wouldn't have question the procedure of the admission of this particular university,[flash=200,200]http://no wonder why bible sa[/flash]y that my people perish because they lack knowledge, i will advice you to seek for knowledge as bible directed before you mislead others.

Which university in any EU country sale scholarship form offline? Are you really bringing God's name into this ur business?
Re: Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out by collinsfbi(m): 2:48pm On Oct 01, 2010
how i which you understand the power of information,wouldn't have question the procedure of the admission of this particular university,no wonder why bible say that my people perish because they lack knowledge, i will advice you to seek for knowledge as bible directed before you mislead others.
MR man, come! don't dciv anybody here with ur fake biblical induction. Your offline form is only to extort innocent pple. No university in the whole of Europe that doesn't have online and PDF application directory on their site. My good pple of NL who may wish to study in any of the German universities for 2011, I will advice you to consult this site for courses, universities, tuition and every info you may need is attached to each courses for each university in Germany: http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programmes/07535.en.html
Best of luck to any interested naija student. Gbammmmm over and out
Re: Free Tuition In Germany Form Is Out by ChScott(m): 8:03am On Oct 02, 2010
justwise:

Which university in any EU country sale scholarship form offline? Are you really bringing God's name into this your business?

I thank God for Justwise

(1)

E-passport Reissue London - Faulty Online Application Form / Need For Some Urgent Ideas/opinions On A Romanian Residence Permit Problems. / United Kingdom Has Left European Union.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.