Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,305 members, 7,850,087 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

This Snake Wanted To Try Me. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Snake Wanted To Try Me. (1048 Views)

Polyana Viana Beats Thief Who Wanted To Rob Her / Two Women Buy A Day-Old Twin Babies For N1.8m, See What They Wanted To Do / Man Who Wanted To Use A Runs Girl For Ritual Arrested In Ughelli,delta(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by Barrywest(m): 4:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
this afternoon after coming back from a stressful class, a snake crawl past me, I was so angry and tired, so I killed it...
but am really sorry for killing it...

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by JasonScoolari: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
I am so proud of you for killing that creepy bastard.... There's nothing to feel sorry for bro. Those beast are not friendly and can strike whether they're been threatened or not.

I killed one tiny creepy snake just last week and with the gruesome way I killed it, a lady was forced to ask if the snake looks like my spiritual wife.

Grab a bottle of drink and relax for you've save some little children and adults alike.

By the way, nice shot, your camera nah mirror.
grin

7 Likes

Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
Oga carry that snake go house boil am with pepper add maggi no put plenty curry. Cut the onions round round scatter am ontop the meat when he done
I understand your anger. Hunger and anger goes hand in hand for they say a hungry man is an angry man.

So chop that meat
Find better manya take flush am down
Na that time we go accept your apology.

4 Likes

Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by SageMK: 4:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
but am really sorry for killing it...

The way you mashed up it's head says otherwise. : cheesy

But seriously bro, the snake you killed actively performs in keeping the population of lizards & rats in your vicinity in check. But now that you have murdered it, prepare to face the invasion of rodents as they'll breed massively.

Soon the competition for food will force them to invade human territory. This means you be taking lectures with rats and lizards as classmates. Cheers. grin

1 Like

Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by FManager(m): 4:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Nawh ooo, snake dey e own you go kill am.

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue angry sad angry angry angry angry
Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by FManager(m): 4:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
These reptiles are very much needed you just wasted a good snake, you need to be sentenced to 15years for murdering a snake for no cause.

Police police police

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by iTearHerToto: 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Op: but am really sorry for killing it...

Lala: Sorry for killing a meat Are you Ok?undecided
[img]https:///view/kevin-hart-slap-face-your-gif-10570690.gif[/img]

Pukes angry

3 Likes

Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by HaryoBamex(m): 4:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Eyah, see what this buhari don cause...

Everyone is hungry/angry...

Why are u saying you're sorry for killing it?, there's no need crying over spilt milk..
Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by tyup(m): 4:42pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is a non venomous house hold snake who is just looking for Rat to eat

Why then kill it OP
Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Crawled past you and you killed it?
Grave wickedness
Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by donbachi(m): 5:04pm On Jun 10, 2019
Then take it to the house and put it inside pot to face trial...mumu snake.
Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by noni14(m): 5:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
tyup:
This is a non venomous house hold snake who is just looking for Rat to eat

Why then kill it OP
like seriously ?
Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
♠️

Be sorry for yourself.

Lalasticlala come and cook some ban for the OP.
Re: This Snake Wanted To Try Me. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Shibaraba:
Oga carry that snake go house boil am with pepper add maggi no put plenty curry. Cut the onions round round scatter am ontop the meat when he done
I understand your anger. Hunger and anger goes hand in hand for they say a hungry man is an angry man.

So chop that meat
Find better manya take flush am down
Na that time we go accept your apology.

Be like you be Lalasticlala cousin.
Bro I don't think I can ever eat something like this. grin

(1) (Reply)

Police Officer Beats His Innocent Daughter With Anger (Graphic Photo) / My Brother Stabbed Our Father To Death - Witness / Touts And Aleye Boys Robbing People Now In Agege - Police Hurry Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.