Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally (59636 Views)

Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband / My Husband Is Very Jealous Because I’m Beautiful – 16-year-old Housewife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Newbreed2018: 4:13pm On Jun 11, 2019
The woman is looking for ways to amend with her Animal, stupid, ediot husband
Infact na she dey beg pass now cos she's living in regret.

I guess bitter truth is hard to swallow but very effective.

She must have watched the video of the woman running around streets of Lagos questioning God on why nobody Wan marry am grin
You see the Power of preek? grin

Better chic go dey form evening newspaper go wan form too?

Now what's the essence of opening this stupid thread?

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by tabithababy(f): 4:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
Newbreed2018:

She must have watched the video of the woman running around streets of Lagos questioning God on why nobody Wan marry am grin

What of the man ( no be evening newspaper too)

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by baby124: 5:14pm On Jun 11, 2019
tabithababy:

What of the man ( no be evening newspaper too)
Don’t mind men that think they can insult women’s ages. The man Na suya paper. Not even night paper. Hahahahaha.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by faithfull18(f): 5:25pm On Jun 11, 2019
baby124:

Don’t mind men that think they can insult women’s ages. The man Na suya paper. Not even night paper. Hahahahaha.
Can you imagine So a man who is in his forties, who married late and all of a sudden remembers he wants to quickly have kids is faultless abi. Women have suffered in this world.

6 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Bossjakande: 5:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
HitSong:
You're sick and needs help too just like the hope. Madam judge. This is one the reasons you people keep having problems in your marriage. Pride Disrespect Sharp mouth Selfishness And Carelessness May God save us from all these miserable women...
God bless u
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by combination123: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
[quote author=Newbreed2018 post=79231774]
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by combination123: 5:41pm On Jun 11, 2019
Newbreed2018:

which kain person b this. how does ur wife cope? no wonder you came to expose her here, she is too stubborn, this and that. u and the op's hubby are the same.
I pray I don't marry someone like u or him. jeez
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by combination123: 5:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
faithfull18:

Can you imagine So a man who is in his forties, who married late and all of a sudden remembers he wants to quickly have kids is faultless abi. Women have suffered in this world.
over suffered
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by tomdon(m): 5:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
Dicey
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by TSRC: 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2019
Kwinesther:
Uncle youth leader, do you know if she has a problem with her eyes, issues in her relationship or something bothering her mind? If you're a good leader why didn't to call her privately and ask her if she's okay and probably ensure she's fine? All these overly spiritual guys sef that are workers in church, moderately religious men are better than you all. Let LOVE lead!!!
I am not overly spiritual.
You may be a child but I am not. I know arrogance when I see it.

There is no excuse for a saucy arrogant attitude.
I am sure you would be very humble in a place of employment, but when it comes to normal relationship with other people, it becomes a problem.

If you are unnecessarily arrogant, drop it. Pride helps nobody.

Yes, I love you, that is why I am correcting you.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by bukatyne(f): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
essenceplus:
What is wrong with our men. Why does this continent breed these kinds of men. Bukatyne lilmissfavvy pls answer me. I'm tired of reading such gawop daily. Ibkayee can you answer this question and help me out of this dilemma

The OP is not entirely blameless.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by essenceplus: 10:24pm On Jun 11, 2019
bukatyne:

The OP is not entirely blameless.

Explain. Educate me plz
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by bukatyne(f): 10:43pm On Jun 11, 2019
essenceplus:

Explain. Educate me plz

She wasn't ready to work on her marriage considering the circumstances they married.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by essenceplus: 11:21pm On Jun 11, 2019
bukatyne:

She wasn't ready to work on her marriage considering the circumstances they married.

Bukky smiley
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Prompto: 6:46am On Jun 12, 2019
Summary please

TheCar:

This one is serious.

With 10 pages of different opinions, suggestions and ideas.

I cannot read 10 pages of different and diverse opinions so I guess someone somewhere would have said the same thing.

1. Have you reported the abuses you currently suffered to your local pastor who recommend him as a good suitor for you?

2. Did you bother to ask or have you ever asked anyone in his department/unit about his person, behaviour etc.

3. The message you stumbled upon, is it after your marriage or before your marriage?

Your marriage from day one is like National Geographic's program called "Seconds From Disaster".

Everything from the begin is doom to fail to be honest with you. No matter how big or large your organization is, you should have done some due diligence on him at work outside church before you ever introduce him to your Daddy?

You don't really known the person you married and he also doesn't know the person he married. Also 2 adults (both of you) are behaving childish and badly.

There was NO "courtship - a period during which a couple develop a romantic relationship before getting married." between you 2 before and after wedding.

The first year of marriage is the hardest and the first 5 years is the toughest because that is the period you have to make several adjustments. Almost everyone (including me) almost dump ship in the first year of being married.

You don't KNOW him, yet you marry HIM and yet you haven't make an attempt to know HIM (From your story, I didn't see any proof of that). Lemme give you some examples, I know what pissed off my Wifey, When I feel like looking for her TROUBLE, I know what to do and when I have enough, I know what to do to restore peace without a 3rd party involvement. I didn't date her for 5 years but I put effort in knowing her and I am still putting more effort to understand her on a daily basis.

You for some obvious reason don't KNOW who you married and I cannot see anywhere stated in your story that you are making effort to know HIM. All I see are your good reasons to dump the marriage.

With (EFFECTIVE) communication, comes understanding. Without knowledge of HIM that you married, how would you understand him and how in the name of GOD did you allow a Pastor choose a husband for you at this age and time?

I personally wouldn't accept or tolerate "Domestic Violence", so he beating you no matter the provocation is immature. Also you engaging your legally married husband to a stage you get slapped shows some stages of immaturity in you.

THERE CAN NEVER BE 2 BOSS IN A CAR. When he his HOT, you need to be COLD. HOT vs. HOT is a recipe for disaster.

Either both of you side down and take time to understand each other better in order to make things works or you just go your separate ways.

You are also torturing him emotionally, like he his torturing you emotionally because both of you are TOTAL STRANGERS LIVING TOGETHER.

If the torturing is going physical, you need help and you need it fast. You also need to know what you did or doing to trigger such response although NO responsible and mature MAN would ever beat a women especially your WIFE.

So my advise to you, You either take time to know and understand the MAN you married, or you find a good & genuine excuse to end the marriage.

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Realhommie(m): 9:46am On Jun 12, 2019
bluefilm:
One of the many dangers of feminism.

It makes the ladies think time is always on their side and as such, they can do anything they like.

Anything like giving men shït.

But forgetting that what goes around comes around.

Now it's your turn to eat the same shït.

You are now old, probably unattractive now, almost out of options, and even worse still, ready to accept any type of guy...

Your past life now haunts you as you recall all those guys you gave shït when the ball was in your court, but now you can't have them.

Which leaves you with a very painful feeling of regrets and had I known.

I only have a few words for you: Enjoy the shït.

Nonsense. undecided
gringringrin
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Kwinesther: 10:12am On Jun 12, 2019
TSRC:

I am not overly spiritual.
You may be a child but I am not. I know arrogance when I see it.

There is no excuse for a saucy arrogant attitude.
I am sure you would be very humble in a place of employment, but when it comes to normal relationship with other people, it becomes a problem.

If you are unnecessarily arrogant, drop it. Pride helps nobody.

Yes, I love you, that is why I am correcting you.
Your stubborn self is still repeating what eni4real was trying to correct about you, i can see how immature, proud and so conclusive you are in your post, I'm sure its in your blood. Mirror fit see any other thing but no fit see himself. Only God knows his true servant...

He's calling me a child, lol I can see how very old you are but you are still found mingling with youths correct yourself first before trying to correct someone else, you are a bad example of a leader.

Keep your fake love to yourself bro youth leader, love wey you no fit show your church member na hin you wan show me wey you never see before, go and sit down and amend your ways.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Prompto:
Summary please

Prompto, every message have its audience.

If what I write is too much or long for your understanding or comprehension, you just skip it and move on to other people with summarised comments.

Thank You Sir.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2019
Kwinesther:
Your stubborn self is still repeating what eni4real was trying to correct about you, i can see how immature, proud and so conclusive you are in your post, I'm sure its in your blood. Mirror fit see any other thing but no fit see himself. Only God knows his true servant...

He's calling me a child, lol I can see how very old you are but you are still found mingling with youths correct yourself first before trying to correct someone else, you are a bad example of a leader.

Keep your fake love to yourself bro youth leader, love wey you no fit show your church member na hin you wan show me wey you never see before, go and sit down and amend your ways.
Don't mind the bro..
He is incorrigible!
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by TSRC: 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kwinesther:

My stubborn self?Really?
So in your mind, you have said something I should learn from?
Just carry your wahala and your bad character and go.
It is your cross to bear.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Kwinesther: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
TSRC:

My stubborn self?Really?
So in your mind, you have said something I should learn from?
Just carry your wahala and your bad character and go.
It is your cross to bear.

IGNORED.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by TSRC: 12:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Kwinesther:
IGNORED.
What I expected you to do since.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Kwinesther: 12:37pm On Jun 12, 2019
eni4real:
Don't mind the bro..
He is incorrigible!
Abi ooo, I just tire.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by Kwinesther: 2:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
TSRC:

What I expected you to do since.
IGNORED.
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by adontcare(f): 9:49am On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=MissR69 post=79207984]any wise person can see that you are the major cause of whatever bad thing that has happened in your marriage through your post and replies, but many are not going to tell you this because of one reason or another. if you marry another man without changing somethings about you you will have this same experience again. i wish you well in your decision all the same[/quote Miss judgina. U know it well. I greet thee. Wish u d best
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by adontcare(f): 9:53am On Jun 15, 2019
Dhotseal:
What kind of marriage did you contract. Statutory or Traditional?

You need to seek legal advice asap.
You sound very intelligent, so I am surprised you fell for this "my pastor begged me crap".

When you are ready to take action, reach out to us at hawkviewattorneys@gmail.com.

Kind regards.

All the best.
please I need advice ASAP
Re: My Husband Is Torturing Me Emotionally by adontcare(f): 10:06am On Jun 15, 2019
bizhop01:
I can't pass judgement for hearing only one side of the story,
My advise is go and make your marriage work, no one will do this for you, is only you and God can fixe this,
Don't listen to wrong advise here telling you to divorce your man, the is nothing like perfect or best husband materials don't allow anyone to deceived you, marriage is not a joke is full of challenges sometimes too bitter and sweet.

bishopu

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Has My Cousin Sister Been Rendered Useless? / Maryanne Michael: One-Armed Woman Gives Birth To A Healthy Baby Boy / Marriage: What Part Of The Bed Should A Man Sleep On (right Or Left)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.