Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This (2497 Views)

Who Says BET Is Bad!!!!?? / Yar' Adua Says We Will Host Under-17 World Cup / Arsenal (adebayor Says We Are Tougher) How True Is That? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by viee(f): 11:34am On May 09, 2007
MORE BREAKING NEWS

toshman ;;;Bin laden
Ferggie wear caution grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Razorr(f): 11:43am On May 09, 2007
viee:

Ronlado beware!
viee it is Ronaldo, not Ronlado! grin

I can't believe you don't even know the names of your players! grin grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Vieira(m): 11:48am On May 09, 2007
wormedup:

@vieira,

European Cup Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea 06-04-2004

English League Cup Arsenal 0-5 Chelsea 11-11-1998

English League Cup Chelsea 3-1 Arsenal 18-02-1998

English Premier Chelsea 1-0 Arsenal 30-09-1995

English Premier Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal 14-05-1995

i guess those weren't arsenal teams playing then huh ?

and something else vieira, keep going backwards tongue grin

LOL!!

In those ten years you could only print games including cup games, when we must have met at least 16 times!

LOL!!

and I was actually talking about what did you win in those 10 years compared to what we won?

LOL!

It must have been hard for you to dig those scanty results.

I go die o! Your lack of history has really suffered you.
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by viee(f): 11:50am On May 09, 2007
lol @ razorr

it is fingergrahic error.

besides im not a Manu fan oooooooooo
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by viee(f): 11:52am On May 09, 2007
Vieira:

LOL!!

I go die o! Your lack of history has really suffered you.

lol
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by wormedup(m): 11:53am On May 09, 2007
vieira,
obviously u r beating the wrong meat !
I agree for 2 years Arsenal haven't been able to beat Chelsea, i guess thats what your little club calls history. What will u call Chelsea's inability to beat Arsenal for 10 years, it took u guys a Russian Billionaire to beat us in 10 years, get a life. We went a season unbeaten, now thats history, Frank Lampard did this n that,please there have been and are much better players with much better and interesting stats than that.

that's what ur man said. *note the bold part please*
i was interested in the "10 years" he mentioned.
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Razorr(f): 11:54am On May 09, 2007
Viee!  angry

So, I'm a terrorist abi? You never see anything!  angry

Wait until I post your full pic in the other thread!  grin   grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Nobody: 11:55am On May 09, 2007
I can't wait to see the reserve team take on Chelsea tonight. grin grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Razorr(f): 11:58am On May 09, 2007
fynewaka:

I can't wait to see the reserve team take on Chelsea tonight. grin grin

You guys are playing with your full squad tonight. grin grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by viee(f): 11:59am On May 09, 2007
bia razorr kpachara anya gi ooooooooooooooooo
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 09, 2007
Razorr:

You guys are playing with your full squad tonight. grin grin

I'm playing with my reserve team because I have nothing at stake.
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Razorr(f): 12:01pm On May 09, 2007
viee:

Viee grin

Please interpret that abeg. I'm not Igbo o! grin grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by viee(f): 12:06pm On May 09, 2007
razorr, i know u r not
thats why i wrote it grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Razorr(f): 12:09pm On May 09, 2007
Viee angry angry angry angry

Interpret it!

That's an order! angry angry
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by wormedup(m): 12:10pm On May 09, 2007
vieira,
why would you pick a date and stop at 2004 are u scared about what happened after 2004 ?

u don't expect me to relay what we've achieved from '94 till date; u know where to look.

viee:

take ur time ooooooooooooooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by viee(f): 12:12pm On May 09, 2007
wormmy, angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Razorr(f): 12:22pm On May 09, 2007
Haaaaaaaaaa.

An Igbo colleague of mine has interpreted it for me. grin

She was just telling me to be careful. grin grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Vieira(m): 12:31pm On May 09, 2007
@wormedup

I am interested in cups won in that period. That is my criteria for history, not that you won "some" matches.
In those ten years when did you end the season with more than Arsenal?

The reason for stopping at 2004 is obvious, I am talking pre-russian era.
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by somze(f): 2:01pm On May 09, 2007
ASS-NAL FANS, please consider this quote from football365 -
However, both Chelski and Liverpool can at least take one comfort from Ferguson's barbs - i[b]t is a measure of just how far Arsene Wenger's Arsenal have fallen that Fergie didn't even bother to mention the Gunners[/b] or his time-honoured adversary.
http://www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_2115442,00.html

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Now I dont blame you guys for firmly holding on to history. Its all you've got.
grin grin grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by viee(f): 2:07pm On May 09, 2007
somze:

Now I don't blame you guys for firmly holding on to history. Its all you've got.
grin grin grin

kai!
so Ferggie is now the jugde?
can u also tell us what he said last season?
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by mukina2: 2:13pm On May 09, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Iman3(m): 2:20pm On May 09, 2007
ARSE and the Russians have got history!A history of underacheivement!

How many times have you been crowned European Champions?Our league titles alone equal your collective league titles.Bunch of skumbags! grin
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by wormedup(m): 2:31pm On May 09, 2007
vieira,

super cup, cup winners cup - 1998
fa cup - 1997,2000
league cup - 1998.

considering the fact u guys were better off financially then, what would you expect ?
now we have money u go all envious
stop resting arguments on roman factor; it won't help u guys.
the wave right now is getting a benefactor; one's knocking on ur doors, let him in or stay down with defeat !
better still, hang on to history tongue

i-man,
i guess u all have earned the right to blab.
for a team that picked up the cl title in 1999, it had to take u 8years to scale over the knockout stages again now that's history !
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by Iman3(m): 2:35pm On May 09, 2007
wormedup:

i-man,
i guess u all have earned the right to blab.
for a team that picked up the cl title in 1999, it had to take u 8years to scale over the knockout stages again now that's history !

Most Chelski fans are known to be football ignoramuses and this proves it.We have scaled the knockout stages in every Champion league season apart from last season when we got beat by Benfica

Is there any Russian on NL who knows about football.I am tired of battling ignorance sad
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by wormedup(m): 3:11pm On May 09, 2007
i-man,
I-man:

We have scaled the knockout stages in every Champion league season apart from last season when we got beat by Benfica

for a guy that knows so much, u should slap urself for saying that.
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by chuckdee4(m): 3:16pm On May 09, 2007
Wormedup for close to 10 years Chelsea could not beat Arsenal in d premiership: (1994 - 2004), the results u brought up were league cup games.

If ur looking for history try this on for size
Arsenal: 13 League titles, 10 FA Cups

Chelsea: 3 League titles, Bleep knows how many FA cups (and this is in 100 years of existence)

Long n short of it, Chelsea might be the team to beat right now but Arsenal have owned their asses since their existence
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by slimnike(m): 3:35pm On May 09, 2007
Chelsea is too much to be ignored. We'll bounce back next season. Blues Rules,
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by wormedup(m): 3:37pm On May 09, 2007
chuckdee4,

nice of u.
while "close to ten years" will be acceptable to me; i'd suggest u leave the"1994-2004" period out of it.
arsenal got beat by chelsea in the premier league twice in 1995.

meanwhile, are u trying to say u parade weaker squads for CL games.
plus, i'm sure i'll be able to pull out the squad that played those cup games bro smiley
have u ever thought about the history u guys are creating right now
but it's all good though, some . . .some . . . cool
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by chuckdee4(m): 3:50pm On May 09, 2007
Wormedup, i was a bit too lil to remember the squad they selected during those 95 games.
You wanted to ttalk history, i've brought up facts n figures from the past, yes Arsenal have failed to beat Chelsea in recent encounters but if we're talking history, u might as well tell me y u weren't able to beat us for 9 years (Thanks for the correction) and why uve only been able to win the leagues 3 tyms in over a 100 years, Mr Wenger has won it more times in a much shorter period of tym, if ur talking about team of the moment then Chelsea currently rule London but don't go down history lane with Arsenal cos u have nothing on us
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by viee(f): 3:54pm On May 09, 2007
chuckdee4:

don't go down history lane with Arsenal because u have nothing on us

tell them my broda!
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by wormedup(m): 4:14pm On May 09, 2007
chuckdee4,

. . and where was this thread supposed to be comparing history with arsenal ?
Re: Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This by chuckdee4(m): 4:29pm On May 09, 2007
Go n ask ur fellow Chelsea fan why he included Arsenal in his initial thread. He could simply talked about Chelsea's brief histiory without mentioning Arsenal

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy A Step Counter(pedometer) / Michael Uchebo And Ahmed Musa(match Made In Heaven) / Alex Ferguson’s Last Chewing Gum Sold For N94million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.