Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

What's Wrong With Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Me? (962 Views)

What's Wrong In This Picture? (18+) / What's Wrong With A Man Under 33? / What's Wrong With Today's Teenage Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Me? by SkinnyNigga: 8:37pm On Jun 11, 2019
please what's wrong with me? I get tired of girls easily.. at first , the friendship will be sweet and strong. then I get tired and start losing interest.. and it dies out like that.. there's this new girl. nice and good., but I am starting to withdraw from her.. everything Don tire me.. and I have not had a serious relationship, I can't commit or go out my way..
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 11, 2019
after u fvck her finish e go com tire u Shea?

Re: What's Wrong With Me? by AmIYourMate(m): 8:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
I feel your pain, I cant stay with a girl for as long as two months , the best thing is to stay on your own
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by SkinnyNigga: 8:48pm On Jun 11, 2019
AmIYourMate:
I feel your pain, I cant stay with a girl for as long as two months , the best thing is to stay on your own
i was on my own oo. when and how I became friends with this girl, I didn't know..
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by Daniwak: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2019
Not only bro , ever since i experienced 2 heart breaks, i started feeling that way.. Last year i was serious with 2 beautiful ladies, dem no even do me anything , i just stop to call & talk to them.. Even if i toast some collect number , to even call back de hard me.. And momsy de worry me to get married .. I no just know wetin de sup with me
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by lilianofentse(f): 8:51pm On Jun 11, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
please what's wrong with me? I get tired of girls easily.. at first , the friendship will be sweet and strong. then I get tired and start losing interest.. and it dies out like that.. there's this new girl. nice and good., but I am starting to withdraw from her.. everything Don tire me.. and I have not had a serious relationship, I can't commit or go out my way..
you've not met your soul mate. You're infatuated, and not in love.
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by AmIYourMate(m): 8:53pm On Jun 11, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
i was on my own oo. when and how I became friends with this girl, I didn't know..

Just avoid her but next time tell them on time that you don't want any strings attached just friends with benefits
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by funshint(m): 8:56pm On Jun 11, 2019
Nothing is wrong with you; you've not just met the "one" *winks. Besides how old are you?
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by SkinnyNigga: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
Daniwak:
Not only bro , ever since i experienced 2 heart breaks, i started feeling that way.. Last year i was serious with 2 beautiful ladies, dem no even do me anything , i just stop to call & talk to them.. Even if i toast some collect number , to even call back de hard me.. And momsy de worry me to get married .. I no just know wetin de sup with me
and I am the only son.. I am afraid if I continue this way. it will take long before I get married..
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by SkinnyNigga: 8:57pm On Jun 11, 2019
AmIYourMate:

Just avoid her but next time tell them on time that you don't want any strings attached just friends with benefits
alright.. thanks
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by Smoothkill(f): 9:00pm On Jun 11, 2019
same here bro! Just hang in there, you'd meet your match
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by Plolly(f): 9:20pm On Jun 11, 2019
Let me use Nigerian mentality: Bro u have a spiritual wife
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by fweshboi1: 9:23pm On Jun 11, 2019
same here. my is even worse. I can just start loosing interest in a girl i like, it doesn't matter if we fvcked or not, and once i start loosing interest there's no going back. there's the girl I can't stop thinking of though, no matter how hard i try, we dated for a while during my secondary school days before distance drew us apart, and i haven't set my eyes on her since then. it's like i am jazzed or something cry
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by SkinnyNigga: 9:27pm On Jun 11, 2019
Plolly:
Let me use Nigerian mentality: Bro u have a spiritual wife
you no well
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by Plolly(f): 9:30pm On Jun 11, 2019
SkinnyNigga:
you no well
y the insult oga Don't u understand sarcasm
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by SkinnyNigga: 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2019
Plolly:

y the insult oga Don't u understand sarcasm
thats not an insult.. it's sarcasm too. "you no well ", in a friendly tone
Re: What's Wrong With Me? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
you've not met your soul mate. You're infatuated, and not in love.
a

God bless you, you will not die till eternity

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Nude On The Internet? Microsoft And Google Can Help Delete It / Which One Is More Disgusting? / Groom Throws Bride On The Floor While Trying To Lap Dance Her (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.