Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) (3349 Views)

My Experience With An Abuja Babe.. / Russian Woman Marries A Briefcase She Dated For 5 Years (Pix) / Private Jet Themed Pre-Wedding Photos Of An Abuja-Based I.T. Magnate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by schoolnascam: 1:44am On Jun 12, 2019

A Twitter user has shared her experience with an Abuja cab driver who has gone on to become more than just a cab driver to her, and it's heartwarming.

Read her story in the screenshots below.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/twitter-user-narrates-how-she.html?m=1

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by schoolnascam: 1:45am On Jun 12, 2019

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by anthonyuncle(m): 1:51am On Jun 12, 2019
she don dey trip

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Sydney17(m): 2:33am On Jun 12, 2019
grin
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Nobody: 2:49am On Jun 12, 2019
Happy married life in advance to driver Job and Amara. Next topic please. undecided

10 Likes

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Holamic: 6:10am On Jun 12, 2019
If changing the car for the man is at desposer try that... God has a way of rewarding those good deed.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by pacino26(m): 6:59am On Jun 12, 2019
J111333:
Happy married life in advance to driver Job and Amara. Next topic please. undecided

That will be the next thread title. I was eagerly waiting to hear where she helped acquire another car angry angry angry Patronizing him is cool, recommending him is cooler, coolest na when im come chop food for night and sleep over cool cool cool

Oh I remember drinking in one particular bar in Polo Park Enugu from my matriculation to graduation and even beyond till this slay shop rite came in. I go tweet about am

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by addicted268(f): 7:04am On Jun 12, 2019
I can totally relate.mine is an hausa bike man and he has become like family.all my nuclear n extended family n my friends talk fondly to and about him.

His name is sufiyanu but we fondly call him su-su.lol.I bless the day I found him.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Rochasstatue(f): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2019
J111333:

An idiot is what you are and will always be.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by kevin25(m): 8:10am On Jun 12, 2019
Why wont she praise him when they have turn him to house boy gate Man and a messenger fear women when they praise you it only when ur dancing to their tone

2 Likes

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by partnerbizz5(f): 8:26am On Jun 12, 2019
kevin25:
Why wont she praise him when they have turn him to house boy gate Man and a messenger fear women when they praise you it only when ur dancing to their tone

They don't stay in friendshipfriendship except they are benefitting endlessly.

The job sacrificed so much.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by irukka: 8:35am On Jun 12, 2019
Love at last is a tale of a sound engineer who's been looking for good sound equipment for proper sound output delivery to compete amongst the others who's presence shook everyone's imagination.

He remembered back in the days his dad used to be the favourite famous DJ every occasion calls for, he scratches and makes beat from every sound that drops. While he was on several tours he took along his son but never thought him anything about DJ "There will come a time DJ's will amount to nothing then you will thank me." His always says.

But, the young man's passion bonded well with sound, and connected to music, right under his father's nose he won several top awards for the best DJ. "I wish you all the best kid." His dad said on one if his award night.

Having conquered the DJ's field he decided to hop into sound engineering where he got schooled for a few years. He works on sound like a carpenter works on wood, he's known and called the sound doctor. He gets called up all over the country even across as well.

Suddenly everything fell apart, he's secret was gone, the last of his dad's sound equipment was gone forever by a fire out break. He tried to get them back but they were also gone out of the country, the sound equipment company who used to be the main stay and leader in the sound equipment industry in the country called it quit.

"No" his dad yelled from afar, "not on my watch" he continued "I pulled a few calls through and I found it back in Nigeria,  Wharfedale pro is back, stronger, bigger and uniquely better. It's even called Wharfedale Nigeria owning the biggest showroom in the country under the auspices of Irukka musical equipment and instruments mall."

Promise sound let out tears rolling down his eyes while he embraced his dad with all the gratitude he could summon. "Wharfedale pro can only be wharfedale pro, dad" he said to his dad. "Enough of the brace son, there are plenty hugging to do when we get to the biggest musical equipment and music instruments showroom, wharfedale pro Nigeria. I heard there's a new line array wla-210x, then the modern mp2800, the new xlr Amplifier, the typhoon 2x, and the passive and active twin like Titans, about the double-sub and single-sub Delta speakers, they have got the impact speaker series, let's not forget the cord and cordless micro phones..."

"Enough talking dad, can we go now cos am about to pee on my body. There's just so much babes to scoop."  Promise sound retained his and title king if sounds afterwards.

Don't mistake what's been there from time to what's just come a fine wine never gets old and a old wine never runs out of taste.
When it's sound it's Wharfedale, When it's Wharfedale it's the right sound performance.

Get it now get it later get it anytime at www.irukka.com.

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Daevid(m): 8:43am On Jun 12, 2019
Can you send your catalog daevidjhon19@gmail.com thanks
irukka:
Love at last is a tale of a sound engineer who's been looking for good sound equipment for proper sound output delivery to compete amongst the others who's presence shook everyone's imagination.

He remembered back in the days his dad used to be the favourite famous DJ every occasion calls for, he scratches and makes beat from every sound that drops. While he was on several tours he took along his son but never thought him anything about DJ "There will come a time DJ's will amount to nothing then you will thank me." His always says.

But, the young man's passion bonded well with sound, and connected to music, right under his father's nose he won several top awards for the best DJ. "I wish you all the best kid." His dad said on one if his award night.

Having conquered the DJ's field he decided to hop into sound engineering where he got schooled for a few years. He works on sound like a carpenter works on wood, he's known and called the sound doctor. He gets called up all over the country even across as well.

Suddenly everything fell apart, he's secret was gone, the last of his dad's sound equipment was gone forever by a fire out break. He tried to get them back but they were also gone out of the country, the sound equipment company who used to be the main stay and leader in the sound equipment industry in the country called it quit.

"No" his dad yelled from afar, "not on my watch" he continued "I pulled a few calls through and I found it back in Nigeria,  Wharfedale pro is back, stronger, bigger and uniquely better. It's even called Wharfedale Nigeria owning the biggest showroom in the country under the auspices of Irukka musical equipment and instruments mall."

Promise sound let out tears rolling down his eyes while he embraced his dad with all the gratitude he could summon. "Wharfedale pro can only be wharfedale pro, dad" he said to his dad. "Enough of the brace son, there are plenty hugging to do when we get to the biggest musical equipment and music instruments showroom, wharfedale pro Nigeria. I heard there's a new line array wla-210x, then the modern mp2800, the new xlr Amplifier, the typhoon 2x, and the passive and active twin like Titans, about the double-sub and single-sub Delta speakers, they have got the impact speaker series, let's not forget the cord and cordless micro phones..."

"Enough talking dad, can we go now cos am about to pee on my body. There's just so much babes to scoop."  Promise sound retained his and title king if sounds afterwards.

Don't mistake what's been there from time to what's just come a fine wine never gets old and a old wine never runs out of taste.
When it's sound it's Wharfedale, When it's Wharfedale it's the right sound performance.

Get it now get it later get it anytime at www.irukka.com.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by anochuko01(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2019
Nollywood... Amara and the cab driver!
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by nuelsam: 9:59am On Jun 12, 2019
kevin25:
u sound stupid........ Very very stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by missimelda01(f): 11:08am On Jun 12, 2019
This sounds so good coming from a man grin
nuelsam:
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by micfoley: 1:24pm On Jun 12, 2019
Really nice story. lt is really difficult to come across good people these days
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by franchasng: 2:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
kevin25:

You said it all, when you are their Mugu.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
nuelsam:

Is the truth bro, if you understand women
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by nuelsam: 2:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
BiggyB242:

Is the truth bro, if you understand women
well i don't think so, professionalism is different from personal issues....... Women find guys who are at their beck and call weak and boring....they see em as slaves that shouldn't be recognized with em in the public....... The cab driver was just being professional(good customer relationship) but as time went by it developed into another level....... He aint necessarily a slave for doing his job and further more showing care........ The lady sha didnt mention that he is an errand boy.

1 Like

Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jun 12, 2019
nuelsam:
well i don't think so, professionalism is different from personal issues....... Women find guys who are at their beck and call weak and boring....they see em as slaves that shouldn't be recognized with em in the public....... The cab driver was just being professional(good customer relationship) but as time went by it developed into another level....... He aint necessarily a slave for doing his job and further more showing care........ The lady sha didnt mention that he is an errand boy.

Bros, he's doing more than he bargain for. These rich folks are using him. You wouldn't understand. You don't expect her to say he's an errand boy.
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by nuelsam: 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
BiggyB242:

Bros, he's doing more than he bargain for. These rich folks are using him. You wouldn't understand. You don't expect her to say he's an errand boy.
bruv....... I understand the picture u tryna paint here....... If i aint wrong, u sound as if u stereotyping all rich folks as taking the poor for granted... Nah, don't generalize em bruv, if he was an errand boy as uve acclaimed, there's a way the lady would paint the picture that'll make it obvious that he's actually an errand boy.. She'll be like "hey twitter, meet my DRIVER, he's been working for me for 623years yen yen yen" thatž how u know em errand dawgs........ But judging from what she typed, she has started developing feelings for him........ U can't Develop feelings for who u aint attracted to btw... ..take it or leave it, naija gyals are never attracted to weak men(guys at their beck and call).
Re: Twitter User Narrates How She Patronized An Abuja Cab Driver For 5 Years(Pix) by Abasilim: 3:28pm On May 20, 2020
addicted268:
I can totally relate.mine is an hausa bike man and he has become like family.all my nuclear n extended family n my friends talk fondly to and about him.

His name is sufiyanu but we fondly call him su-su.lol.I bless the day I found him.
Lol, until their imam proclaims jihad. Don't trust anybody!!

(1) (Reply)

Don't Date A Guy Whose Mattress Is On The Floor,they Are Not Ready For Marriage / +18: Am I A SIMP For Buying Her This Thing (Adult Only) [Picture] / Is It Wise To Kiss On Your First Date?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.