Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto (23603 Views)

Portable & Pasuma Shutdown Celestial Church As They Rain Money After Performance / SARS Storms Jaywon's 32nd Birthday Party In Lekki, Disrupt The Event / Jaywon Replies Followers Who Accused Him Of Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by Grace001: 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Expect more of this, like evangelist Olamide badoo, lady evangelist Tiwa Savage to minister in songs at Genesis model parish( Dele ogundipe)

Everything is for show off, I guess the likes of lady evangelist Bola are, evangelist adelakun Ayewa, etc are on strike so genesis model parish can’t invite.

Hypocrite people everywhere!
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by sparog(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
grin grin grin
kinzation:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] probably he is blind

grin grin grin
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by jamesope04(m): 1:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
josephine123:
wow
This is Moses Harmony singing. Cele folks here will surely know him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by SmellingAnus(m): 2:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
What is the name of this parish
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by Feranmhine: 2:47pm On Jun 12, 2019
Grace001:
Expect more of this, like evangelist Olamide badoo, lady evangelist Tiwa Savage to minister in songs at Genesis model parish( Dele ogundipe)

Everything is for show off, I guess the likes of lady evangelist Bola are, evangelist adelakun Ayewa, etc are on strike so genesis model parish can’t invite.

Hypocrite people everywhere!

Medocrity is part of Nigerians problems, we don't like to get FACTS before making comments & that why NIGERIA IS IN REVERSE GEAR ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN TODAY
Now to lecture you the FACTS you don't know, That is the Church SMALL DOCTOR Attends, so is not INVITEE but A MEMBER
Sè ó yē é bè yën

1 Like

Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by Feranmhine: 2:48pm On Jun 12, 2019
SmellingAnus:
What is the name of this parish

CCC Genesis Global
8/12, Dalemo, Alakuko
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by Feranmhine: 2:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
Amuocha:
White garment grin
One day a white garment faithful would rule this country.
YES... WHITE GARMENTS SPEAKS Try to make more research about it
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by Feranmhine: 2:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
FManager:

Shut up agents of darkness tongue angry

Pele ooooooooo
F-Foolish_Manager
you are agent of Light Abi, some people like you will just open there smelling mouth like a smell of a spoilt or rotten Fish and pollute everywhere with STUPIDITY......
If I may ask you, anybody that you don't Know True FACTS About is an agent of Darkness, Change your mentality, so that you STUPIDITY won't be that of Zeeworld, which is EXTRAORDINARY EVERYDAY....
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by SmellingAnus(m): 2:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Feranmhine:

CCC Genesis Global
8/12, Dalemo, Alakuko
Oh Thanks for the info... Was just inquisitive... This parish seems to be moving with time... The inside of the church looks like a Pentecostal church I attend in Ph...

1 Like

Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by Michaelmercy(m): 3:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
jamesope04:
This is Moses Harmony singing. Cele folks here will surely know him
This is not Moses harmony singing bro, Moses Harmony is a fat guy.
This is church of Prophet Dele Genesis Ogundipe who publicly called a woman to give her all the offering contributed.
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by jamesope04(m): 4:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Michaelmercy:
This is not Moses harmony singing bro, Moses Harmony is a fat guy.
This is church of Prophet Dele Genesis Ogundipe who publicly called a woman to give her all the offering contributed.
OK. I know of that particular Prophet. A very cheerful giver. The man talks sense

1 Like

Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by FManager(m): 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Feranmhine:

Pele ooooooooo
F-Foolish_Manager
you are agent of Light Abi, some people like you will just open there smelling mouth like a smell of a spoilt or rotten Fish and pollute everywhere with STUPIDITY......
If I may ask you, anybody that you don't Know True FACTS About is an agent of Darkness, Change your mentality, so that you STUPIDITY won't be that of Zeeworld, which is EXTRAORDINARY EVERYDAY....

tongue undecided angry angry tongue
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by EmpressDia(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
My church
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by EmpressDia(f): 5:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=holluwizzy post=79259086]Genesis Global.[/quoter]
Wired to excel
Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by Feranmhine: 11:01pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=EmpressDia post=79267432][/quote]
Genesians

1 Like

Re: This Year By Jaywon Performed By Choir Master In A Celestial Church, Small Docto by Grace001: 9:08am On Jun 13, 2019
Feranmhine:

Medocrity is part of Nigerians problems, we don't like to get FACTS before making comments & that why NIGERIA IS IN REVERSE GEAR ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN TODAY
Now to lecture you the FACTS you don't know, That is the Church SMALL DOCTOR Attends, so is not INVITEE but A MEMBER
Sè ó yē é bè yën

Ogbeni (Mr) I'm not one of those people you'd tell the story of Genesis Model Parish @ Duro ishola, Dalemo . Headed by Prophet Dele Ogundipe his kid brother Tunde who head the Media is my friend after Tunde Glorious left .I know him since his church was at "Akera" I can list series of secular musicians that have ministered in Genesis so I don't just jump into a thread to make comment. I know the fact.

Quote me again if you think I don't know what I'm saying about the church or hold your peace(remain silent about it)

(1) (2) (Reply)

DMW Vs Starboy: Who Is Winning In 2018 Already? / Debie Rise's Response To Fan Who Questioned Her For Wearing Bikini / Khloe Robbed Of Her Valuables In Her House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.