Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,013 members, 7,852,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

How Confused Some Women Can Be! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Confused Some Women Can Be! (513 Views)

How Many Nigerian Women Can Do This (graphic Image) / This Is How Confused The Modern Day Woman Is.. / Women: Can you believe these are men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Confused Some Women Can Be! by Obaakran: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2019
she will soon be getting married. but always flocks around me. made an attempt to screw her last week, saying she can not cheat on her fiancé. then I stopped her from coming to my crib to avoid temptation, that I can always solves her problem through phone, and she started crying.

don't you think this lady is a confused lot?
Re: How Confused Some Women Can Be! by Headlesschicken(m): 7:14am On Jun 12, 2019
undecided Men always looking for whom n what to screw.... Don't u fink yuh confused son..?
Re: How Confused Some Women Can Be! by Skmoda360(m): 7:44am On Jun 12, 2019
man, you need to keep your dick in between your legs cuz it will put you into trouble if not careful..

(1) (Reply)

Lets Talk Guys, Whats The Weirdest Thing That Had Happened To You During Sex / Is Love And Sex Connected At All? / Can Some Explain Whats Going On Here.confused.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.