Stats: 3,163,865 members, 7,855,549 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server (12709 Views)

Tinubu Seeks Court Order To Inspect INEC Materials / Supreme Court Dismisses Atiku's Request To Inspect INEC Server / INEC Server Shows Buhari Lost 2019 Election - Atiku, PDP Claim (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by seanfer(m): 1:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
when will you leave fraud in this your God forsaken country?

Can you point to the fraud in what I wrote?

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by buharitill2023: 1:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
seanfer:
Atiku should know that our electoral Act did not recognize electronic voting.. Even if He is granted his request it will not have anything to do with the case.... What he is supposed to do is call for the Ballot papers from the states he's having doubt on.... I wish him luck
Even at that, they should give him free and easy access to the server, there is nothing in the server, i can bet my life for it.
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Isoduwa(m): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
BafanaBafana:
But does Atiku really think he won the elections?
His loss was as clear as Liverpool beating Barcelona.

E Nor funny � oooh
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Cherrybae(f): 1:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
The igbos are the ones pushing Atiku and anybody supported by the igbos are bound to fail.

Until the igbos ressuciate themselves, wall themselves with the fear of God, only then they will see the blessings of God come true in there lives.

As at today, they igbos have been relegated from Nigerian politics and no longer relevant.

No party in 2023 will clamour for igbo votes.

Igbos should approach the North and the West to learn how to play politics.

Hate and bitterness will kill them.

Ndi Ara

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Doyin2(m): 1:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Cherrybae:
The igbos are the ones pushing Atiku and anybody supported by the igbos are bound to fail.

Until the igbos ressuciate themselves, wall themselves with the fear of God, only then they will see the blessings of God come true in there lives.

As at today, they igbos have been relegated from Nigerian politics and no longer relevant.

Ndi Ara

The hatred has led to lack of trust.

It will take highest level reconciliation,for an average northerner or south westerner to trust a south easterner,with the way they show so much unrepentant hatred.

Yet a lot of south Easterners are very trustworthy and likeable.But unfortunately they are less than the majority embarassed

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Peacemaker5129(f): 1:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
tuniski:

Omo offa sounding programmed!
Bukola sakamaje e-dog
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by otokx(m): 1:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nice
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by frankpro27(m): 1:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Cherrybae:

Ndi Ara

I can see who is faring better. Igbos are fine without the power. We are just vexed that we are part of this zoo called Nigeria. It's not by force to be part of Nigeria na.
Anyways, it's a matter of time. Nigeria will break

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by deliveryboy: 1:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
What’s with Atiku and this server wahala? Did we vote electronically? Or someone already compromised the server for him so he could use as evidence?
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 12, 2019
seanfer:
Atiku should know that our electoral Act did not recognize electronic voting.. Even if He is granted his request it will not have anything to do with the case.... What he is supposed to do is call for the Ballot papers from the states he's having doubt on.... I wish him luck
If you were this sound in law, may be you would be the one siiting as a justice on this case. All these beer parlour analysts sef. Mtcheeew!
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by 2T215: 2:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
We know in parts and understand in parts. I am very reluctant to prejudge and conclude that he is fighting a useless cause. There are things you and I may not be privy to and one of such is the guidelines for the election which was issued by INEC, if it is contained that electronic backups would be adopted then he has a right to request for data. Also, INEC has made this issue a little complicated with various statements from INEC chairman, director of voters education and various RECs on the issues of electronic process. Please, my take is let's allow Atiku to prove his case with every means available to him.
Whatever would better our processes should be encouraged. I feel so sad when people feel that aggrieved persons should not seek redress lawfully.
Lastly, for those who are feeling that Atiku is wasting his money, I like to ask them a question, is he spending their own money?

buharitill2023:
Even at that, they should give him free and easy access to the server, there is nothing in the server, i can bet my life for it.

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by tuniski: 2:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
Bukola sakamaje e-dog

Pele.
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by berrystunn(m): 2:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Server wen dem don change since

Where are you from ?
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Cherrybae:

Ndi Ara

See how you just made Igbo's your problem. Don't you have shame? Are you better off than the Igbos you love to hate? Even if a Fulani man rules Nigeria from now till eternity, how does it affect your life? Even if a Yoruba man rules Nigeria for a million years, what would that give you? Would that make you richer? Don't you have sense?

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by BruncleZuma: 2:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
berrystunn:

Where are you from ?

Nigeria Bro
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by 2T215: 2:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
My interest is the pronouncements and clarifications that would come out of the case not necessarily the final outcome. We are faced with a scenario that we have not had before. The use of forensics, modern and state-of-the art technologies to prove an electoral case. The evidence act is going to be tested seriously and Nigeria would be benefit more from the case . INEC would explain a lot of things to Nigerians regarding the process and clarify comments and guidelines issued by them.

Amitez:

If you were this sound in law, may be you would be the one siiting as a justice on this case. All these beer parlour analysts sef. Mtcheeew!
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Indispensable85(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
tuniski:

You are the 5 justices of the tribunal chai!

I thought you've disappeared after yesterday's NASS elections?

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by seanfer(m): 2:57pm On Jun 12, 2019
Amitez:

Do you have to be a lawyer before you can read and understand what the Electoral says?.... In 2015 the Supreme court ruled on the Lagos,Akwa-ibom, Rivers, and Delta States that Electronic gadgets are alien to our Constitution and Electoral Act.... Please tell me where the Supreme have ruled in favour of both the Inec Server and Card Reader.

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Deepthoughts: 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
seanfer:

I have been saying this right from the day results were announced... Server has nothing to do with our Electoral Act.
I don't agree with you,if it's proven that there is actually a server n results were stored on it which varies with the results officially release by INEC,it will then mean that INEC colluded with Apc n engaged in electoral fraud, this in addition to other evidences produced certainly sway the decision of the judges, even if Atiku is fighting a lost battle, it's his battle to loss n nobody's else, history is always made in a day
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Cherrybae(f): 3:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
DDeliverer:

See how you just made Igbo's your problem. Don't you have shame? Are you better off than the Igbos you love to hate? Even if a Fulani man rules Nigeria from now till eternity, how does it affect your life? Even if a Yoruba man rules Nigeria for a million years, what would that give you? Would that make you richer? Don't you have sense?

You are a bloody civilian, I'm living comfortably with my family and not complaining, go and soak garri with salt and sip

Ewu congo

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by PHILipu1(m): 3:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
tuniski:

Oh what award will I get for making congratulatory message on nairaland? You take this thing like life itself. Take it easy you hear cos I don't think you remotely going to benefit from Gbaja or lawan. Even sen Lola ashiru abi rep Said Popoola.

Stop sounding programmed please offa a gbe wa.
Were you going to benefit anything from Ndume and Borga that your PDP supported?

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by PHILipu1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
tuniski:

Oh what award will I get for making congratulatory message on nairaland? You take this thing like life itself. Take it easy you hear cos I don't think you remotely going to benefit from Gbaja or lawan. Even sen Lola ashiru abi rep Said Popoola.

Stop sounding programmed please offa a gbe wa.

Were you going to benefit anything from Ndume and Borga that your PDP supported?

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by doziex: 3:59pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nigerians, nah wah for all of us.

Why are we given to rumors, superstition and propaganda?

We choose not to emphasize the issue of the server. The server can be interrogated by IT experts, provided by a neutral organization say Microsoft.

If their is evidence that the original figures were deleted and substituted for fraudulent figures, then the courts should rule in favor of atiku.

If the server shows no evidence of tampering, the Buhari retains his new mandate.

Unfortunately, the inflation of northern votes, the absence of card readers in northern poling centers and thug/ military voter intimidation should be addressed with new safeguards for the next election and must be passed into law ASAP.

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Cherrybae:

You are a bloody civilian, I'm living comfortably with my family and not complaining, go and soak garri with salt and sip

Ewu congo

Purge yourself of tribalism.
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Austineva(m): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2019
uthlaw:
you can also tell your president to go back to Cameroon or you create republic of Biafra for him to rule, not in this Nigeria he will rule....radarada
buh ur wicked Jubril el Sudani no allow us go nah. because, he knws very well that Nigeria can never do without igbos. U and I knw dat one very well. Allow us go, we want to go. We are tired of dis terrorist call Jubril el Sudani, una president

Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by senatordave1(m): 6:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
tuniski:

And what will they do?
Oga,go on exile from this forum
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Akpuoru: 6:44pm On Jun 12, 2019
Is it not the same server they "hacked" and have the "authentic" results?
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by tuniski: 11:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
PHILipu1:

That is why even the ndume hugged Lawan and moved on. Move on and you can remain fixated.
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by tuniski: 11:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
senatordave1:

Oga,go on exile from this forum
The forum is not a residence nau. Or is it?
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by berrystunn(m): 7:30am On Jun 13, 2019
BruncleZuma:

Nigeria Bro

Noted
Re: Atiku, PDP Seek Tribunal’s Permission To Inspect Inec’s Server by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2019
Very good move

Programmers can detect any fishy alterations in the programme steps and codes

Involve ibm and Microsoft if necessary

Fraudulent election must stop once and for all

Governor Fintiri Nominates Adamu Atiku, 22 Others For Commissioner / Gertrude Nnanjar: Family Of Kidnapped Cross River Commissioner Cries Out To IGP / Adams Oshiomole Arrested In Benin