Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere (59670 Views)

Surulere Constituency 1: Desmond Elliot Celebrates As He Is Currently Leading / Desmond Elliot Celebrates His 48th Birthday (Photo) / Speaker Gbajabiamila Wearing Bulletproof Vest On Independence Day? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by AutoJoshNG: 10:51am On Jun 12, 2019
Yesterday, elections were held at the National Assembly to elect fresh leaders to superintend over the activities of the lawmakers.
The election saw the election of Femi Gbajabiamila as the Speaker of the House of Representative.

Femi Gbajamiala is the lawmaker representing Surulere I Federal Constituency at the House of Representative.

Less than 24 hours after he was sworn in, some major roads in Surulere have been flooded by banners celebrating his emergence as the Speaker.

The banners lined up roads like Western Avenue (Ojuelegba-Costain axis), Adeniran Ogunsanya, Itire, etc.

The celebratory banners were produced and displayed by Lagos lawmaker and filmmaker, Desmond Elliot.

Desmond Elliot is the lawmaker representing Surulere II Surulere I Constituency at the Lagos House of Assembly.

Desmond Elliot and Femi Gbajabiamila share a very cordial relationship.

Source:
https://autojosh.com/less-than-24-hours-after-gbajabiamilas-victory-see-what-desmond-elliot-did-photos/

8 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by HospitalityDiva(f): 10:52am On Jun 12, 2019
Desmond, Desmond, Desmond...how many times did I Call you?

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Kingosytex(m): 10:55am On Jun 12, 2019
femi knows how to play politics, the man really tried. he campaigned very well. may he and the rest work together to move nigeria forward

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by mrchineke: 10:56am On Jun 12, 2019
IGBO please leave our region and return to your land........Biko!

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by auntysimbiat(f): 10:59am On Jun 12, 2019
His God father

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Liliyann(f): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2019
Just like Buhari, Desmond is just one confused and clueless boy in politics!
He has no business being there, Not even one positive work,just snapping picture like a slay queen undecided

Nigerians ain't ready for the young to rule yet coz they are worst and clueless!
Someone should please tell him to stick to his acting and try to be proud of his wife even if he doesn't love her again

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by rusher14: 11:24am On Jun 12, 2019
Liliyann:
Just like Buhari, Desmond is just one confused and clueless boy in politics!
He has no business being there, Not even one positive work,just snapping picture like a slay queen undecided

Nigerians ain't ready for the young to rule yet coz they are worst and clueless!
Someone should please tell him to stick to his acting and try to be proud of his wife even if he doesn't love her again, we know about the young lady that he is always carrying in his car.....none of my business as long as i dey get my share cool

Jealous much?

Could Desmond actually be the worst legislator or just one you focus on?

67 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by dollytino4real(f): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2019
no wahala
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by eagleeye2: 11:59am On Jun 12, 2019
mrchineke:
where is your region?

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by micfoley: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
Na so. Praise singing and sycophancy has started

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by mrchineke: 12:20pm On Jun 12, 2019
eagleeye2:

where is your region?

SW

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by eagleeye2: 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
mrchineke:

SW
What do you mean by SW?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by slimfit1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Education in nigeria is a big problem evidence is on that poster.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Amuocha: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Desmond Elliot - Calabar name displacing awon omo oluabi angry

2 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by slimfit1(m): 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
Education in nigeria is a big problem evidence is on that poster. I've never liked that guy and his cheesy films. Now cheesy politics. By the way the text was fine but the mentality is wack.

6 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by ideynl1: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
mrchineke:

Igbos don't go to region of rituals and skull mining. That is the four Os ( Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Ondo)

If you had said Igbos should leave Lagos, then we can debate.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by OfficialAPCNig: 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
mrchineke:
We are not in your region. We are in Lagos.

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by timbs001(m): 12:43pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by mrchineke: 12:58pm On Jun 12, 2019
ideynl1:

Igbos don't go to region of rituals and skull mining. That is the four Os ( Osun, Oyo, Ogun and Ondo)

If you had said Igbos should leave Lagos, then we can debate.

Delusional Igbo, I pity una!

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by mrchineke: 1:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I pity Una! Yes you are in Hausa Region abi South South or better still Igbo region. Delusional beings.......

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Lanre4uonly(m): 1:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Congratulations to Hon. Femi Gbajabiamila.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by stephleena(f): 1:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Hotworta1: 1:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
The one in the keke is the character behind the commissioning of a latrine in a certain constituency last year.

I like FG...i believe he will perform well as the leader of the lower chamber.

Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by tohyorsih(f): 2:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
Desmond baba!!!

I too like you jare kiss..Haters should go and die

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Aooux(m): 2:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
If you know you are of you know anybody that can develop a simple mobile app... Android and IOS.

Very Simple task within 1hr you will be done!

It's very urgent pls

Call or Whatsapp: 08069820248

#NotFree
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by lovelyeyez(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Ass licker

1 Like

Re: Desmond Elliot Celebrates Speaker Gbajabiamila With Posters In Surulere by tetralogyfallot(m): 2:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
Its called politricks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I Will Release 11 Damaging Pictures Of Sick President Buhari" – Fayose / EndSARS: Governor Seyi Makinde Walks Around Ibadan Streets, Addresses Protesters / Senator Ighoyota Amori Marks 63rd Birthday Boat Cruising With Girls (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.