Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari (40740 Views)

Empty Streets Greet Buhari As He Visits Ebonyi- Pictures / Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Kozounny: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
[
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Ayoefa: 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
Reno the pastorprenual fraudster.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:

what did I say there, that is false? and how did I incite people? the post below me that say Fulanis are coming is not inciting abi? how come u didn't report that one.

Hypocrite.

I report all I dislike tribal bigots which you are an example

What amazes me is you all live in a dirty unproductive poor. Country called Nigeria .. if there is power outage you all hustle to. Get gas to use a generator

You won't be made a political aide so you can also steal from your masses

You all will suffer the bad governance in the coming years together in the coming years ...

You all still ha e time to hate , jibe, insult and abuse each other with so much anger and when the other reacts you try to get each other banned it's sickening

You do realize at this rate you guys will spiral into a war and warfare isn't what you see in call of duty it's terrible

There are no winners in war

Miss me.with this NONSENSE next time

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 12:14pm On Jun 12, 2019
ecclize:

ARE U SAYING THE SOUTH SOUTH HAD KNEELING DOWN FOR ELDERS AS PART OF THEIR CULTURE?
in this 21st century, why should I knew down to greet a person!! I'll gladly take a bow, but knee down, its a no no no.

In Nigeria we takes culture as priority, take a look at their dressing, so urgly, yet we gat. no glue
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by capitalzero: 12:15pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:
I know this useless omo-criminal will react, the guy is a chemical. What this wailers fail to understand is we have culture in Nigeria and we do respect our elders, politics aside Buhari is old enough to be omo-agege father. so if he decide to kneel or prostrate for him, that shouldn't be anyone problem, the fact that he kneel for him, doesn't make him a rubber stamp and doing otherwise, doesn't say he won't be a rubber stamp.

And my condolences go the Ipob and Wailers Association of Nairaland(IWAA) dont get close to sniper yet, Nigeria will be better under this administration and if not for any other thing, wait till 2023 when SW clinch the Presidency.

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy Senate president ---- SS
Deputy speaker --- NC
chairman Governor's forum ---- SW

you see that a major region is missing there, it is because of the politics of hate and bitterness, how a man will come on the radio and start abusing all other tribes is amusing and they sheepishly follow him.

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

It is not politics of hate. All regions or everyone cannot be in the same party. In 2011, south west and northeast had none. South east had both deputy speaker and dsp while north west enjoyed both vp and speaker. Table always turns.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by essenceplus: 12:17pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:
I know this useless omo-criminal will react, the guy is a chemical. What this wailers fail to understand is we have culture in Nigeria and we do respect our elders, politics aside Buhari is old enough to be omo-agege father. so if he decide to kneel or prostrate for him, that shouldn't be anyone problem, the fact that he kneel for him, doesn't make him a rubber stamp and doing otherwise, doesn't say he won't be a rubber stamp.

And my condolences go the Ipob and Wailers Association of Nairaland(IWAA) dont get close to sniper yet, Nigeria will be better under this administration and if not for any other thing, wait till 2023 when SW clinch the Presidency.

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

you see that a major region is missing there, it is because of the politics of hate and bitterness, how a man will come on the radio and start abusing all other tribes is amusing and they sheepishly follow him.

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

Smh. Class act ignorance

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Dwin046(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

i hope it will make you a batter person...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by FemiMaduka(m): 12:18pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

Oga keep kwayet. In urhoboland if you want to greet an elder you go on your knees and say "Megwo" and it translates into "I'm on my knees". I'm not urhobo but I know how dey greet their elders

You are a dunderhead. That is not an Uhrobo gathering, in official loop -- which is the only relevant air there -- that is a meeting between the leader of the Executive arm of government and that of the Legislative arm of government.

Osinbajo is a perfect gentleman learned in the art of statesmanship, have you ever seen him prostrate -- which is the classical Yoruba greeting -- for Buhari (his senior in both official capacity and in age)

One of the problems of the world is that foolish and vacuous people always have an opinion to shove down the throat of everybody. As 'little' as Macron of France is, if he were to meet the very aged Queen of England (who should be old enough to give suckle to Macron's father), you would NEVER see him pay undue genuflection to her. It is not about the personalities, it is about the institutions they represent.

I should not have even paid heed to you, my posts are not meant for your type. Go and meet your type who go about Nairaland bearing rancorous and lousy names like "Afonja, Nyamuriflathead, Kingofibos, aboki this, aboki that etc."

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by hacunamatata: 12:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
[quote author=iammo post=79256125] undecided

[b]
Reno omokirikiri the mere reactor and an hypocrite pastor....

They never wanted an urhobo man to be DSP , now they are insulting him after Ekweremadu failed woefully

Ekweremadu has been dia even B4 u were born. For 16 good years as DSP
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Sonnobax15(m): 12:22pm On Jun 12, 2019
Prostratinq before our elders irrespective of politics is a part of our culture(urhobo)...wailers and party members of that torn umbrella party should leave our son alone!...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by olajide8(m): 12:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
The youths that are supposed to know the definition of things, are just ignorant or is it that they don't know the difference between what is wrong and right? - and honestly with this crop of individuals, we would be in this quagmire for a very long time- when did checking the executive become a standoff with the executive? They are supposed to ensure that the budget is effectively monitored, as agreed by them and signed into law by the executive (president)- they are supposed to draw attention to issues that affect the country, that the executive does not see or is blind too, they are supposed to make laws, repeal laws that affect the people - they are supposed to reduce allocations for contracts or projects that are over valued, within the budget without adding to the total value of the budget- proper definition of appropriation, we are supposed to be able to complain to them, about issues that affect us and they take it to the floor and fight/debate it for us - they are not supposed to be in any opposition, but as a arm of govt complementing the executive arm within the confines of constitution of the federal republic of nigeria.

But as usual the vocal minority would come online and shout "rubber stamp" in their characteristic manner (band wagon effect -(they sang restructuring- let them say we want to divide nigeria, they sang single term for presidency is the best, they sang bubu is not an economist we should devalue our currency/float the naira - unpatriotic positions, they are even singing that IMF said the financial apps nigerians are doing is bad for the economy cheesy) while we the silent majority know the functions of the Nass - the vocal minority is so myopic in their thinking that, we have to question the level of their education- they can read and write, compelling baseless points like story tellers, while we the majority laugh at their reeking hypocrisy, lack of understanding, lack of the proper ability to look at issues honestly and dispassionately and they can make noise to pieces- they are just after their own pockets and satisfaction - shame on us for even giving them the opportunity to have a voice

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by essenceplus: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lemme not even talk. Let's see how everything plays out

Babe.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Honor10: 12:27pm On Jun 12, 2019
Saltybear:

I report all I dislike tribal bigots which you are an example

What amazes me is you all live in a dirty unproductive poor. Country called Nigeria .. if there is power outage you all hustle to. Get gas to use a generator

You won't be made a political aide so you can also steal from your masses

You all will suffer the bad governance in the coming years together in the coming years ...

You all still ha e time to hate , jibe, insult and abuse each other with so much anger and when the other reacts you try to get each other banned it's sickening

You do realize at this rate you guys will spiral into a war and warfare isn't what you see in call of duty it's terrible

There are no winners in war

Miss me.with this NONSENSE next time

keep quiet, why didn't h report the guy that said "Fulani's are coming" is that not an hate speech, if I am a fulani, u think I will find that funny?

u are a hypocrite. simple.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by SirLakes: 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
Divine200:

That’s how Urhobo men dress

So shut the fffuck up
Interesting! That's how they greet too grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by bizzibodi(m): 12:28pm On Jun 12, 2019
PerfectlyPerfect:
The duties of the senate (legislature) is the checkmate the powers of the executive. With these on-goings, I'm afraid these ones are simply stooges to the presidency. Some people will be happy over this nonsense, but they don't know that the democracy of this country has effectively been truncated. We're effectively in an autocracy and everybody, regardless of tribe or religion, will suffer for it
Check which power?When saraki was there Pmb always have his way.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
FemiMaduka:

You are a dunderhead. That is not an Uhrobo gathering, in official loop -- which is the only relevant air there -- that is a meeting between the leader of the Executive arm of government and that of the Legislative arm of government.

Osinbajo is a perfect gentleman learned in the art of statesmanship, have you ever seen him prostrate -- which is the classical Yoruba greeting -- for Buhari (his senior in both official capacity and in age)

This is a private visit to the president as far as I'm concerned. It is not an official meeting between NASS and the Presidency. Meetings between buhari and NASS members are not held in ASO rock sitting room Oga. This meeting is not official, it's just a visit to the president. You won't see omo-agege do such in today's democracy parade or in a parliament gathering. You are the one who's an idiot because you kom from a tribe where they slap elders. Osinbajo sees the president everyday and lives in ASO , you don't expect him to prostate to the president everyday. If you have a problem with omo-agege s show of respect, then hug the nearest transformer
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by essenceplus: 12:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
FemiMaduka:
This is not cultural, it is stupidity. The two men are in official capacity -- the president and the deputy Senate president, not in some village meeting. Omo-Agege has shown himself to be a tout and a buffoon, haba you don't do this; it is not respect, it is sycophancy taken too far. Did he get the cue from Lawan who simply shook hands with Buhari and that was all?

This is a classic example of how people sell themselves cheap. It does not even accord with protocol, because the Legislature is not subservient to the Executive -- they are EQUAL. Every Nigerian -- and every proud Urhobo son -- should feel scandalized.

He might have succeeded in assuring Buhari of his relative position as a peon and, definitely, he just lost Buhari's respect without realizing (any right-thinking man knows this).

I repeat, this is not culture!

I'm seriously scandalized.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by etrouble: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Xaos:
Asslicking on a whole new level.

So you think Omo-Mushin, sorry Omo-Agege that hijacked the Assembly MACE can be an ass licker. Bring your ass nah, make he lick. If you no be ass licker, go carry you State Assembly MACE.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Urchman200: 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
Full dictatorship is loading and people don't seem to care I pray we all will not be surprised when events start unfolding, we are more concerned about political party not the sanctity of our democracy,we the Democrat are watching.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
iammo:
undecided

Reno omokirikiri the mere reactor and an hypocrite pastor....

They never wanted an urhobo man to be DSP , now they are insulting him after Ekweremadu failed woefully

Who takes 'hypocrite Reno' serious? The Ovie emergence as the DSP pains him, he'll surely wail till 2023.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by essenceplus: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
chukwuyenumlove:
WE NOW HAVE A RUBBER STAMP RED CHAMBERS (SENATE)

BUHARI WILL NOT HAVE COMPLETE CONTROL OF ALL. CONTINUOUS LOOTING OF NNPC AND ALL OTHERS.

ITS SAD THAT OVIE OMO-AGEGE KNEELT DOWN COMPLETELY TO GREET HIM FOR MAKE HIM DEPUTY SENATE PRESIDENT, SO CAN HE EVER SAY GO TO HIS OGA?

NEXT LEVEL OF REGRET.

THE SENATE PRESIDENT WHO IS A TRIBE BROTHER OF BUHARI DID NOT KNEEL DOWN. EVEN THROUGHOUT THE VISIT OF OMO-AGEGE TO THE URHOBO KINGS AND MONARCH, HE NEVER PUT HIS TWO KNEELS ON THE FLOOR.

I PRAY YOU DONT DISGRACE DELTANS AND NIGERIAN IN GENERAL

We Deltans don't have to wait for us to be scandalized by this sycophant. He's just a tout and not one of us. We are not waiting for him to fly,we denounce him already
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:

keep quiet, why didn't h report the guy that said "Fulani's are coming" is that not an hate speech, if I am a fulani, u think I will find that funny?

u are a hypocrite. simple.

Is that so? So one should beep quiet in the face of evil? I feel for that country indeed at the rate you guys are going ..

Funny thing is this is just a case of history repeating itself

I will be here watching..

The sooner you stop yourselves the better, all I see is evil in all trying to. Out do each other, that tribe abused me. Let me. Abuse them back and so on an so forth ... That tribe didn't vote for me let's support their being sidelined and rub it in and so on

When that powder keg you are all playing with explodes generations to come will feel. It
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Divine200: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
SirLakes:

Interesting! That's how they greet too grin
Exactly!
We greet with one kneel bent and the other at the back.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Odjirigho: 12:32pm On Jun 12, 2019
The DSP is a typical urhobo man and it is mandatory and cultural to go down on your knees when greeting an elder. I see nothing wrong in it. He is simply saying " Megwor " meaning my knees are bent as a mark of respect.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by essenceplus: 12:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Bridget95

Racoon

SarkinYarki

Madamexcellency

Naijamutant

See what we've been saying oh. I'm ashamed to have affiliation with this tout.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by FemiMaduka(m): 12:35pm On Jun 12, 2019
Nyamuriflathead:

This is a private visit to the president as far as I'm concerned. It is not an official meeting between NASS and the Presidency. Meetings between buhari and NASS members are not held in ASO rock sitting room Oga. This meeting is not official, it's just a visit to the president. You won't see omo-agege do such in today's democracy parade or in a parliament gathering. You are the one who's an idiot because you kom from a tribe where they slap elders. Osinbajo sees the president everyday and lives in ASO , you don't expect him to prostate to the president everyday. If you have a problem with omo-agege s show of respect, then hug the nearest transformer

You don't know what you are talking of. When a man assumes a political, elective post of consequence (as that of the two men), their private and personal lives take backstage. They are first property of state, before any other consideration.

For example, the moment Donald Trump became the POTUS, even his hitherto private Twitter handle became an object of statecraft -- he has been known to fire and appoint people via his Twitter handle (and the actions take effect).

I repeat, their personal lives and identity take backstage -- who cares if he is Uhrobo or Itsekiri! That is the damned leader of our Legislature!

Was he administered the Urhobo oath of allegiance (or rights of passage) or the oath of office as prescribed by the CFRN. I wonder what your kids will inherit from you -- this lousy, provincial kind of mentality?

What has my ethnicity got to do with pointing out a faux pas?

I can't even bear to insult you. Just go away please.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by ntyce(m): 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
franchasng:
So shameful, Nigeria is never supposed to be a country honestly, this is a total disgrace to democracy cry

How can the vice senate president, who happens to be a leader of another arm of democratic government surrender his power and loyalty to another arm of government; executive arm, and still brainwashed, spell-ridden, psychologically ill Nigerians expect good and balance leadership under this Jihadist cum Autocratic President, it is indeed finished!! angry angry

These men are only fighting to get to power just to have opportunity to loot and steal Niger Delta's crude oil wealth for their unborn generations, they have no intention to deliver sound and just leadership that will uplift the poor Nigerian masses from unemployment/underemployment/hardship/hunger angry

Deputy Senate President of a country kneeling down to greet the President of his country, what a taboo to democracy, Abraham Lincoln will be turning repeatedly in his grave right now embarassed

Sufi, who's Abraham Lincoln?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
A picture speaks a million words.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 12:39pm On Jun 12, 2019
FemiMaduka:

You don't know what you are talking of. When a man assumes a political, elective post of consequence (as that of the two men), their private and personal lives take backstage. They are first property of state, before any other consideration.

For example, the moment Donald Trump became the POTUS, even his hitherto private Twitter handle became an object of statecraft -- he has been known to fire and appoint people via his Twitter handle (and the actions take effect).

You're saying Nonesense. This Happened back stage as long as I'm concerned. Omo-agege was not the one who photograped the pictures and put them online, some one else did. What backstage are u talking about? Where u expecting buhari take omo-agege to some inner chambers or what? Any form of respect that is done backstage is an act of hypocrisy.
This is NIGERIA and we've got our own culture.. I don't want to hear of any Donald Trump bull shit
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Snazzynho(m): 12:40pm On Jun 12, 2019
That's what they are expecting Saraki to do

Nonsense! Nigeria is finished!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Receives Osinbajo, Abdulsalami Abubakar In Rivers (Photos) / Voter's Card Registration In Port Harcourt - Eyewitness Report (Pictures) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Aisha Buhari's 'My Husband Not In Control' Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.