Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:08 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari (40739 Views)

Empty Streets Greet Buhari As He Visits Ebonyi- Pictures / Senator Omo-agege Kneels To Greet Buhari In Aso Rock [VIDEO] / El-Rufai Kneels Down To Greet Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:
I know this useless omo-criminal will react, the guy is a chemical. What this wailers fail to understand is we have culture in Nigeria and we do respect our elders, politics aside Buhari is old enough to be omo-agege father. so if he decide to kneel or prostrate for him, that shouldn't be anyone problem, the fact that he kneel for him, doesn't make him a rubber stamp and doing otherwise, doesn't say he won't be a rubber stamp.

And my condolences go the Ipob and Wailers Association of Nairaland(IWAA) dont get close to sniper yet, Nigeria will be better under this administration and if not for any other thing, wait till 2023 when SW clinch the Presidency.

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy Senate president ---- SS
Deputy speaker --- NC
chairman Governor's forum ---- SW

you see that a major region is missing there, it is because of the politics of hate and bitterness, how a man will come on the radio and start abusing all other tribes is amusing and they sheepishly follow him.

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

U can add the chairman of our great party to your list, hez from South south too
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by SillyMods: 11:53am On Jun 12, 2019
haconjy:
A whole Nigeria law on knee for a #cow
The hatred that is killing you slowly grin grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by bluefilm: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2019
eagleeye2:
I am just happy that Executive and Legislative got what they want. So there is actually nobody to blame when things go awry.

No doubts, your own brand of politics is blame politics.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by liverpudian9(m): 11:54am On Jun 12, 2019
rhino speaks
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by SOFTENGR: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2019
eagleeye2:

Not me bro.
OK, we are watching.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by enyiamu: 11:54am On Jun 12, 2019
CandidateOfHell:
Buhari is like God and parent to them,

BTW, who God don help

You are a big fool!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by eagleeye2: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2019
bluefilm:

No doubts, your own brand of politics is blame politics.
Guess you are confusing me with PMB and his APC. group of companies.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by kenzysmith: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:
I know this useless omo-criminal will react, the guy is a chemical. What this wailers fail to understand is we have culture in Nigeria and we do respect our elders, politics aside Buhari is old enough to be omo-agege father. so if he decide to kneel or prostrate for him, that shouldn't be anyone problem, the fact that he kneel for him, doesn't make him a rubber stamp and doing otherwise, doesn't say he won't be a rubber stamp.

And my condolences go the Ipob and Wailers Association of Nairaland(IWAA) dont get close to sniper yet, Nigeria will be better under this administration and if not for any other thing, wait till 2023 when SW clinch the Presidency.

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

you see that a major region is missing there, it is because of the politics of hate and bitterness, how a man will come on the radio and start abusing all other tribes is amusing and they sheepishly follow him.

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

as an indiviual which one dey share reach u? mumu dey behave like oté(last born)

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by kanubiafra: 11:56am On Jun 12, 2019
rubber stamp nass
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 11:57am On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 12, 2019
[[s]quote author=Honor10 post=79255741]I know this useless omo-criminal will react, the guy is a chemical. What this wailers fail to understand is we have culture in Nigeria and we do respect our elders, politics aside Buhari is old enough to be omo-agege father. so if he decide to kneel or prostrate for him, that shouldn't be anyone problem, the fact that he kneel for him, doesn't make him a rubber stamp and doing otherwise, doesn't say he won't be a rubber stamp.

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

[/quote[/s]]

Your post is the on that is a really hate filled and you should be banned !!

This is inciting and you will make. The ibo people come here an retaliate then you still label those guys hatred tribe?

You guys are evil and wicked... I stand. For truth as a Bini man my conscience can never be bought .. yes the south south is represented but must you incite hate yet still. Turn around and react when. They respond?

You should be banned !!

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Ekpeitit(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2019
You forgot APC chairman SOUTH SOUTH.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by jamiudarex(m): 11:58am On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

true talk
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by jamiudarex(m): 11:59am On Jun 12, 2019
etebefia:
It is finished for the country.
for your own mind
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by pek(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
In a same land, that man should be in jail.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by bayelsaowei(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2019
DSoj:
Reno will soon have stroke cos of Buhari
no he wont...rather many nigerians including you might be the ones to have the stroke..reno isnt suffering or poor or struggling through the madness in nigeria..

He is only speaking for those who suffer and cant talk...

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by iammo(m): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Anazp:
IDIOT. SHOW US ANY PIC OF A SENATE PRESIDENT IR DEPUTY KNEELING TO GREET OBASANJO WHEN HE WAS IN POWER.

firstly the Idiot is for the man who refused to train you on how to respect others in public, secondly i am not responsible to show you any picture when you have a phone and you aint a dunce

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Ttipsy(f): 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

SE totally neglected.. it's just not fair...
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 12:04pm On Jun 12, 2019
LifeDrama:
Do you think Delta people respect like that?

Shut up, they do. Urhobos kneel down while greeting their elders and say "Megwo". Meaning "I'm on my knees". So shut the Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.
Culture?
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by ecclize: 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
Honor10:
What this wailers fail to understand is we have culture in Nigeria and we do respect our elders, politics aside Buhari is old enough to be omo-agege father. so if he decide to kneel or prostrate for him, that shouldn't be anyone problem, the fact that he kneel for him, doesn't make him a rubber stamp and doing otherwise, doesn't say he won't be a rubber stamp.

ARE U SAYING THE SOUTH SOUTH HAD KNEELING DOWN FOR ELDERS AS PART OF THEIR CULTURE?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Vcblinks(m): 12:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
From all this contributionz on this platform I can deduce that we have the most useless idiots as citenzens of this shithole.is this shithole more successful than the US.do you see the head of the house kneeling down to greet trump.and fools here will open thier smelling gutter to say is how is done in Africa no wonder Nigeria will remain useless for years to come once this idiots give birth there will bring about another foolish ones and this country will be in doom.So disappointed

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Reference(m): 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmm... indeed very sad the day we will see Nancy Pelosi kneel down to greet Trump.

Okay. Now that Thanos has the Infinity Gauntlet complete with the pearls of the Senate and House of Representatives having discombobulated and conquered the Judiciary I hope we will not need Captain America.... sorry Captain Nigeria and the crew to deliver us from the impending abuse of power.

I repeat. The Executive as is presently empowered by the Constitution does not need to be in bed with the Legislature. Weak institutions give the present President almost unlimited powers to do whatever he likes and we saw very much of that these past four years. So I don't personally buy the idea that Nigeria will have been different in any way perhaps far better if the Saraki led House had been operating from Aso Rock.

The need to LEGITIMISE certain actions for posterity sake is what we should be careful. Many, many times we have seen both in Nigeria and abroad where bad and terrible decisions had been taken by the Executive, the Presidency and claimed to be universally accepted simply because it was rubber stamped by the Legislature.

Nigerians should understand what the role of the Legislture is: a check on the Executive. Once this is lost, all administrative safeties are off. It is the lack of oversight that has stunted the growth of most Federating States turning them to fiefdomsr ruled by kings and emperors.

We should also remember the role of the Legislature in truncating the 3rd term agenda of Mr. Olusegun Obasanjo in 2003. You can imagine what will have happened if they were all bowing at his feet instead of standing up in pride to defend their institution, the Constitution, the State and the interests of the people. To this can we say we are making progress....

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by kitanga: 12:08pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hope we gonna survive till 2023

N25,000 to one lucky winner everyday. Deposit N200 or more on CloudBet http:///2HDMpM5 to qualify. Up to N1,000,000 CASH to giveaway
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by oluwaahmed: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
Okudiover:
shocked shocked shocked
I am not surprised tha mace thief could do that. Now we have no legislature at the national level. The Country is finished.

There is also no judiciary. This is what made them OBJ to say islamization is in place. Omo-ode the only christian there is already kneeling down. With this buhari can even ask for 3rd term and aggregate more power to himself just like sisi of Egypt and erodugan of Turkey. When OBJ wanted third term it was the same PDP leadership in the house that disagreed, those were men with balls not these southern slaves we have.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by udoka2013: 12:09pm On Jun 12, 2019
and what will your gain for all this rubish.If you don't know,you will know.More darkness,bad road,economics arrow moving soouth.(one step forward,five backward,next level thing)we shall see.
Honor10:

President ---NW
Vice president ---SW
Senate president --- NE
Speaker ---- SW
Deputy speaker --- NC

SW for President 2023.
Osinbajo ni o.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 12:10pm On Jun 12, 2019
FemiMaduka:
This is not cultural, it is stupidity. The two men are in official capacity -- the president and the deputy Senate president, not in some village meeting. Omo-Agege has shown himself to be a tout and a buffoon, haba you don't do this; it is not respect, it is sycophancy taken too far. Did he get the cue from Lawan who simply shook hands with Buhari and that was all?

This is a classic example of how people sell themselves cheap. It does not even accord with protocol, because the Legislature is not subservient to the Executive -- they are EQUAL. Every Nigerian -- and every proud Urhobo son -- should feel scandalized.

He might have succeeded in assuring Buhari of his relative position as a peon and, definitely, he just lost Buhari's respect without realizing (any right-thinking man knows this).

I repeat, this is not culture!

Oga keep kwayet. In urhoboland if you want to greet an elder you go on your knees and say "Megwo" and it translates into "I'm on my knees". I'm not urhobo but I know how dey greet their elders
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Nyamuriflathead: 12:11pm On Jun 12, 2019
ecclize:

ARE U SAYING THE SOUTH SOUTH HAD KNEELING DOWN FOR ELDERS AS PART OF THEIR CULTURE?

Yes urhobos kneel down when they greet their elders.
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Omo-Agege Kneeling To Greet Buhari by Vcblinks(m): 12:12pm On Jun 12, 2019
ecclize:

my brother have lost my respect for those people,south south has produced the worst idiot ever.see how an elder of a region is behaving.spit on them.i like we igbos,we have guts go to hell with your nonsense,self respect is better.God has always help us.despite the nonsense igbos still top.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

USSD Charge: FG Stops Telecoms Companies From Charging USSD Transactions / I Was Afraid Nigeria Might Be Like Somalia, Says Buhari / Omoyele Sowore Reacts To N4Billion Slammed Against Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.