Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

How Many World Leaders Attended The Democracy Day? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many World Leaders Attended The Democracy Day? (606 Views)

Photos From The Democracy Day Dinner/gala Night Held At The Presidential Villa / Fayose Describes Goodluck Jonathan As 'a Man Whose Sweat Watered The Democracy" / Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And Saraki At The Democracy Day Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Many World Leaders Attended The Democracy Day? by Decodedp: 3:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
Just wondering! After all the noise about how the presidential inauguration was going to be a low key event because the main event is scheduled for the democracy day celebration in memory of June 12.
And how invitation has been extended to world leaders to grace the occasion.

I was expecting a long list of dignitaries but one headline this morning actually said that three of our past presidents were conspicuously absent.

Am i missing something?

Any update please?
Re: How Many World Leaders Attended The Democracy Day? by Malawian(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2019
One Yoruba Aluminum Fabricator near my office took himself June 12 "Public Holidays" .

Na hunger go bring am come work tomorrow.
Re: How Many World Leaders Attended The Democracy Day? by Decodedp: 7:19pm On Jun 12, 2019
Malawian:
One Yoruba Aluminum Fabricator near my office took himself June 12 "Public Holidays" .

Na hunger go bring am come work tomorrow.

Lol

It seems it's not just Atiku and his supporters that has reservations about 2019 presidential election.

Let's hope the tribunal will be unbiased.

(1) (Reply)

Ekweremadu Election: I Have Documented Evidence Of Illegal Thumbprints Of Ballot / What South-west Governors Resolved To Do Over Insecurity In Region [PHOTOS] / El-zakzaky: Sagay Advises Buhari Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.