Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,832 members, 7,851,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:43 AM

Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage (824 Views)

Women Now Give Their Daughters To Bandits For Money - Kaduna Commissioner Hafsat / Allow Your Daughters To Join Army – Dahiru Abdulsalam Tells Parents, Guardians / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by hammerFC: 6:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
I HONESTLY THOUGHT THAT WOULD BE THE CASE BETWEEN ADEKUNLE GOLD AND ZAHRA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by simonlee(m): 6:41pm On Jun 12, 2019
Igbos let me borrow you guys meme please...

Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by hammerFC: 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2019
simonlee:
Igbos let me borrow you guys meme please...

wat is wrong with Buhari handing one of his daughters to yoruba?
Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by tunjiajayi: 6:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Yamrees going bonkas

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by hammerFC: 7:21pm On Jun 12, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Yamrees going bonkas

After all the noise yoruba made about Zahra, nothing to show.
Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by hammerFC: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2019
If we are truily one Nigeria, Buhari daughter should marry a Yoruba man.
Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2019
This guy, I have noticed you are obsessed with inter-ethnic marriages/dating especially pertaining to Yorubas. What is wrong with you? You moan all day about Yorubas leaving your women alone. Yoruba man collected your girl and made you look small? Is that what it is? Bruv, I dey fire Igbo girls well well. Benue Girls too. Yoruba girls also. Even Tiv, Igala, Edo, Urhobo et al. You name it. You don't own other adults and women will date or sleep with who they want. If you get fine sister get her to holla me cool cool cool
Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 12, 2019
tunjiajayi:
Yamrees going bonkas

Abi. Zahra is married anyway and a mother too. Our Igbo brothers and their obsession with Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by hammerFC: 9:05pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oshigun:

Abi. Zahra is married anyway and a mother too. Our Igbo brothers and their obsession with Yorubas.

Na lie, wen she was single and yoruba men were eyeing her, but Buhari prefer his fellow Fulani las, las.
Re: Buhari Should Give One Of His Daughters To Yoruba for marriage by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2019
hammerFC:

Na lie, wen she was single and yoruba men were eyeing her, but Buhari prefer his fellow Fulani las, las.

Bruv, go and sleep . You don try today. Resume tomorrow.

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Ihedioha Is Destroying My Legacy – Okorocha (photos) / Commissioning Of The Largest Off Grid Solar Hybrid Solar Project In Africa / Gov. Umahi Inspects Ongoing Construction Of 'prince Arthur Eze Flyover' In Ebony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.