Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,471 members, 7,812,449 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (25635 Views)

Awolowo: 1963. MKO: 1993. Tinubu: 2023 / Ooni Caucus Rallies Yoruba Leaders Over Sunday Igboho's Arrest / Reno Omokri Mocks Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ijustdey: 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2022
Chairman, National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Lagos chapter, Musiliu Akinsanya, popularly known as MC Oluomo has rallied Yoruba sons and daughter for the presidential ambition of former Governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu.

Tinubu made his intention to vie for the presidency known on Monday after meeting with President Muhammadu Buhari in Abuja.

Reacting to the development, MC Oluomo said he received the news of Tinubu’s declaration of his presidential ambition with great joy and happiness.

“Though, he said he is yet to declare his intention to run to Nigerians but that he has disclosed his inner motive to the President and yielded to the clarion call of many Nigerians to him to vie, is a welcome development to me.

“Having made known his intention to be president, I strongly urge all Yoruba sons and daughters to troop out en-masse and show him massive support.

“I implore them to support him not because he is a Yoruba man but because of his pedigree and achievements. Because of his antecedent and past good deeds.

“Right from his NADECO days of fighting for justice, equality and democracy, to when he was the Governor, he stood for what was right and persevered even when the federal allocation of Lagos was stopped due to the creation LCDAs in Lagos.

“Had he not insisted and maintained the LCDAs, you can imagined the massive development that the LCDAs and Lagos would have been derived,” he said.

MC Oluomo said Tinubu remained the only person that has been able to uplift and developed many leaders that were now making waves across each sectors of the country.

“His eagle eye to source for talents and nurture them remained unparalleled. A support for Asiwaju is a support for the development of Nigeria and the unification of its people. It’s time to do the right thing and the needful,” he added.

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/01/11/mc-oluomo-rallies-yoruba-for-tinubus-2023-presidential-ambition/

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by LegendHero(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
NURTW is a large voting bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

Consult with Kaduna Chairman - Alhaji Aliyu Tanimu Zaria
Consult with Ebonyi Chairman - Anthony Oko Ewa
Consult with Abia Chairman - Comrade Eugene Job
Consult with Imo Chairman - Comr. Samuel Ezeumuokorobia
Consult with Bayelsa Chairman - Mr. ThankGod Eribo
Consult with Borno Chairman - Malam Bello Maduganari
Consult with Rivers Chairman - Pastor Kalango

And etc.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by BigSarah(f): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2022
NATIONAL!!!

Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah

duro4chang:
E be like say for this 2023 you no stand for anything . Anything goes .

Best to comment this way to avoid tribal slurs as mentions, It's too early to cast a ballot.
I've no idea who is going to clinch any party ticket, and I don't care that much.
Because 2023 another failure is guaranteed, that's always what gets elected.

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
no one will buy this. Tinubu will be disaster to us. Atiku and his likes... they will give you a token to campaign for him,and the poor masses will sufer

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Shetemi12(m): 7:46pm On Jan 11, 2022
Me and my 679 family members will vote for TINUBU

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by flokii: 7:47pm On Jan 11, 2022
MC Oluomo.. Minister for Transportation in the making cheesy

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Ryda(m): 7:48pm On Jan 11, 2022
Agbero can only rally agberos.

Which sensible Yoruba sons and daughters can he even convince

126 Likes 13 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by NwaNimo1(m): 7:49pm On Jan 11, 2022
Future 'Minister of Transport and Touts'..........?

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

84 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by SadiqBabaSani: 7:50pm On Jan 11, 2022
Tinunu wud be president of Lagos

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Sergio101(m): 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
cool

Thug for thug things.

Rightly put......Agbero for Agbero doings

outta here!!!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by JAMO84: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Those who have been shouting and romancing democracy all these years have lost the meaning of democracy since Tinubu declared yesterday.

28 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by kettykin: 7:52pm On Jan 11, 2022
Toutocracy, Tufiakwa!!!

11 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Jokerman(m): 7:53pm On Jan 11, 2022
Don't bring it near my side here....

10 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by flokii: 7:55pm On Jan 11, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Future 'Minister of Transport and Touts'..........?

[img]https://c./NjfLx8xexM4AAAAC/nwanimo.gif[/img]

The Nnamdi Kanu your people are slaving and dying for can't lace MC Oluomo's shoes just so you know.. all his kids are graduates and I'm sure he himself has enrolled in a degree program to better his chances in the future.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by khello5(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
flokii:

The Nnamdi Kanu your people are slaving and dying for can't lace MC Oluomo's shoes just so you know.. all his kids are graduates and I'm sure he himself has enrolled in a degree program to better his chances in the future.
As a Yoruba Man from Osun State, Tinubu is a NO for me. We need beta person. Imagine Oluomo canvassing for Yoruba votes. D same Tinubu DAT went to Kano to dish out money during d market inferno but can't do d same in Oyo State. Tinubu should just keep ruling Lagos state as president and Lord.
PEACE

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Dollarremix(m): 8:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
If I slap this one ehn.. even to campaign for councilor sef go dey fear am. undecided

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
flokii:

But you made the same remarks?

flokii:
MC Oluomo.. Minister for Transportation in the making cheesy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by duro4chang(m): 8:02pm On Jan 11, 2022
No be small thing
Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 11, 2022
JAMO84:
Those who have been shouting and romancing democracy all these years have lost the meaning of democracy since Tinubu declared yesterday.

Who are they? Because you're the only one shouting incoherently here

10 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by duro4chang(m): 8:04pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigSarah:
NATIONAL!!!

Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah
E be like say for this 2023 you no stand for anything . Anything goes .

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by seunmsg(m): 8:08pm On Jan 11, 2022
He’s our son in whom we are well pleased. We will support him with everything we’ve got.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by duro4chang(m): 8:14pm On Jan 11, 2022
BigSarah:
NATIONAL!!!

Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah

Best to comment this way to avoid tribal slurs as mentions, It's too early to cast a ballot.
I've no idea who is going to clinch any party ticket, and I don't care that much.
Because 2023 another failure is guaranteed, that's always what gets elected.
I have been following your posts . Well, you are right.

2 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by techmo(m): 8:25pm On Jan 11, 2022
cool

NURTW endorsement,

Market men and women endorsement

BAT2023

Grass root , politics is local, politics is street

We move

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by ObianujuAku1(f): 8:26pm On Jan 11, 2022
[s]
techmo:
NURTW endorsement,

Market men and women endorsement

BAT2023

Grass root

We move
[/s]
Shut up

10 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Conrod: 8:35pm On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:
He’s our son in whom we are well pleased. We will support him with everything we’ve got.
Oya now,....start the skull mining spree,..since that's what you gat.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by Bedtec: 9:01pm On Jan 11, 2022
Skull miners will be behaving like Boko Haram if Godbid Thiefnibu wins and Agberos will become bandits over night

5 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by basilo101: 9:13pm On Jan 11, 2022
Ethnic solidarity can not make anybody president

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by SarkinYarki: 9:16pm On Jan 11, 2022
LegendHero:
NURTW is a large voting bloc and MC Oluomo need to also build coalition with fellow NURTW chairmen across the six geopolitical zones to solicit support for Jagaban. All hands must be on deck.

Consult with Kaduna Chairman - Alhaji Aliyu Tanimu Zaria
Consult with Ebonyi Chairman - Anthony Oko Ewa
Consult with Abia Chairman - Comrade Eugene Job
Consult with Imo Chairman - Comr. Samuel Ezeumuokorobia
Consult with Bayelsa Chairman - Mr. ThankGod Eribo
Consult with Borno Chairman - Malam Bello Maduganari
Consult with Rivers Chairman - Pastor Kalango

And etc.

Fucking clowning shei? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by techmo(m): 9:17pm On Jan 11, 2022
basilo101:
Ethnic solidarity can not make anybody president

Ethnic solidarity plus regional alliance is the best bet all around the world when it comes to politics

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MC Oluomo Rallies Yoruba For Tinubu's 2023 Presidential Ambition by SarkinYarki: 9:19pm On Jan 11, 2022
seunmsg:

The Make him Oba of Iragbaji and stop disturbing us

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Stops Kano Governor Abba Yusuf From Further Demolition Of Buildings / Osinbajo Never Prayed For Buhari To Die In RCCG - Laolu Akande To Festus Adebayo / PDP Has Made Ribadu A Laughing Stock?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.