Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? (810 Views)

A Drone Delivers Wedding Ring To A Ghanaian Couple, Guests Wowed (Photos) / Please Ladies Change Your Underwear at Least twice daily-A nairalander / LOOK At What This NAUGHTY GIRL Is Wearing. Clothes Designs. [PICTURES] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Willy7(m): 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Dear Nairalanders,
A friend of mine is having issues with his wife because he does not wear his wedding ring often. She has even threatened him that she would stop wearing hers too,to which upsets this friend of mine. He explained that it makes him uncomfortable sometimes wearing the ring and so doesn't see any trouble in his resolve not to wear it always. It doesn't mean he is cheating or something.
He is asking to know if it's a must to wear his ring always and if it has any spiritual implications.
Matured response and advice needed.

1 Like

Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by micfoley: 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2019
Its a decision both of them have to make. Most of the time women wear theirs while men dont. If he is not ready to wear it often then to be fair , he shouldnt be bothered if she does not either

2 Likes

Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by missimelda01(f): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Why do you have a ring if you can't wear it undecided

That's the only way to prove to people that you're married even before they ask. Biko do the needful and wear that ring.

2 Likes

Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by ibkayee(f): 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2019
Willy7:
Dear Nairalanders,
A friend of mine is having issues with his wife because he does not wear his wedding ring often. She has even threatened him that she would stop wearing hers too,to which upsets this friend of mine. He explained that it makes him uncomfortable sometimes wearing the ring and so doesn't see any trouble in his resolve not to wear it always. It doesn't mean he is cheating or something.
He is asking to know if it's a must to wear his ring always and if it has any spiritual implications.

2 Likes

Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Thegamingorca(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
He said his wife threatened him that she'll follow suit. Why not let her frolick about the cul de sac without the ring first

What's the real motive behind this question since he very well gets upset at the idea of his wife removing her own
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Willy7(m): 10:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Jmk9292(m): 11:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
Don't start what you can't finish... Why be in marriage in the first place?
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Exempted: 11:06pm On Jun 12, 2019
Oga, you must wear it ooo

It's a must. Nobody forced you into getting married when u knew u were not done with shinning kongo....
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by babyfaceafrica: 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
nansense..if he won't wear, then the wife should not wear
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by ImaIma1(f): 11:46pm On Jun 12, 2019
Let him explain the reason for not wearing it to avoid issues.

It happens. I don't have my ring on everytime

1 Like

Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Bossjakande: 11:53pm On Jun 12, 2019
Willy7:
Dear Nairalanders,
u dere av put dis blog before why steal my blogs.
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Jokerman(m): 1:11am On Jun 13, 2019
Only cheaters wont wear their engagement or marriage rings
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:00am On Jun 13, 2019
missimelda01:
Why do you have a ring if you can't wear it undecided

That's the only way to prove to people that you're married even before they ask. Biko do the needful and wear that ring.

People wear ring for fashion too, especially in the north
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:03am On Jun 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

He's not comfortable wearing it sometimes

1 Like

Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Bossjakande: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

why not wear ur ring.its wrong
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2019
Lol your chances of women hitting you up are higher with a ring than with none today; depends on what type of women though.
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by ImaIma1(f): 8:42am On Jun 13, 2019
Bossjakande:
why not wear ur ring.its wrong

It depends on my reason. When I was pregnant, my ring couldn't fit... what happens? Infact that was how I lost the rings because I wanted to wear it by all means and i wore it on my little finger. It fell out and I wasn't aware.

When i want to wash my child's bum, i just always feel like particles of her droppings could get stuck in between my ring, so i remove it. And i might go out and realize i don't have it on.

So it's not a matter of being wrong. It's not intentional.
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Bossjakande: 9:04am On Jun 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

It depends on my reason. When I was pregnant, my ring couldn't fit... what happens? Infact that was how I lost the rings because I wanted to wear it by all means and i wore it on my little finger. It fell out and I wasn't aware.

When i want to wash my child's bum, i just always feel like particles of her droppings could get stuck in between my ring, so i remove it. And i might go out and realize i don't have it on.

So it's not a matter of being wrong. It's not intentional.
hmm OK mama I guess u ave a point.
Re: Is Wearing A Wedding Ring Daily A Must? by Willy7(m): 10:47am On Jun 13, 2019
Bossjakande:
u dere av put dis blog before why steal my blogs.
No dear, didn't see this on any blog, it's real.

(1) (Reply)

Side Chick Hides Escapes Via Window As Madam Of House Comes Back Unexpectedly / Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? / Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.