Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

How I Was Impersonated By Legalo - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / How I Was Impersonated By Legalo (3177 Views)

I Was Charged $1840 (₦800,000) To Change Brake Pads - Lady Cries Out / How I Was Scammed At A Fuel Station / I was Locked up, Extorted And Harrassed By Police In Aba Over Lagos Number Plate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by weyreypey: 6:00am On Jun 13, 2019
I am going to expose the moniker legalo for who he is, a thief and a scammer... An impersonator and a fraudster

Legalo I have forgiven you. Now go and impersonate no more lest a bigger evil befall you
Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by weyreypey: 6:03am On Jun 13, 2019
Unfortunately he was caught out
Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by weyreypey: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2019
Next he jumped on my identity and copied my phone numbers and contact details on his profile pretending to be me...
Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by weyreypey: 6:04am On Jun 13, 2019
He even attempted to clone my sim cards
Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by weyreypey: 6:05am On Jun 13, 2019
And yes legalo went that far
Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by weyreypey: 6:10am On Jun 13, 2019
Yes I know you are here

1 Share

Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by Legalo: 6:10am On Jun 13, 2019
I have no idea what you are talking about.

Meanwhile which of you did I impersonate?
Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by weyreypey: 6:11am On Jun 13, 2019
Whoever is behind the moniker legalo is a criminal impersonator and a fraudster. Thank you have a great week
Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by HeavenlyBang(m): 6:51am On Jun 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: How I Was Impersonated By Legalo by legalwealth(m): 6:55am On Jun 13, 2019
weyreypey:
I am going to expose the moniker legalo for who he is, a thief and a scammer... An impersonator and a fraudster

The suspected impersonator has been on this thread viewing it for minutes.

You can still reveal his details as promised! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SHOW OFF TIME: Let Us Know The Car You Drive And How Much You Bought It / Between Tramigo And MTN C Track / Cracked Up Dash Board (lexus 330)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.