Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,733 members, 7,844,416 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter (21578 Views)

Caption This Picture Of Tolu Ogunlesi And Governor El-Rufai / Deji Adeyanju Welcomes Dino Melaye And Shehu Sani To The Street / Between Tolu Ogunlesi And Osita Chidoka On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by etibaba(m): 12:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by etibaba(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
I can't take a man like Sani serious. Sani proved he wasn't smart afterall when he failed to jump ship when the rest jumped (You can't criticise and fight a gathering and still want to he honoured in that gathering)
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by PataAlhaja(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Tolu Ogulesi is a useful idiot and an accursed slave.

Richdad

This foolish PoorDad ...

When will you have sense?

Oloshi!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Jones4190(m): 12:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
BOOM
IBB was Abiola's Best Friend in the Military. His son was also in love with with IBB's daughter, they were going to get married! Abiola sponsored, financially, the Coup that brought in IBB and removed Buhari because IBB fooled everyone including Awolowo family and friends that Buhari was a wicked man... IBB was the 3rd Most Powerful man in GMB Government.... He was the Chief of Army Staff, he was the one who ordered the military to ransack Awolowo's Home and told Awolowo that GMB gave the directive, Taciturn GMB failed woefully to defend himself, like he has always been, GMB does not talk..... Unfortunately for everyone, IBB was a death warrant for everyone including the Journalists and Human Right Activists who wrote and talked GMB out of power... And IBB came on board!!!!
IBB destroyed the Press. It was his tenure that introduced Bomb Letter to Nigeria Politics, and the Target was the Press. Dele Giwa a foremost Journalist was killed in his dining while he was eating with Kayode Soyinka who narrowly escaped death!!! Corruption was institutionalized and many people disappeared without a trace... Yet, IBB always appeared on TV with a glowing smile as if all was well.
And Abiola became a critic of his friend, all of a sudden. Abiola was mad when IBB closed down UNILAG for 1 year, he described IBB government as ridiculous and dictatorial....
Abiola, despite several warnings from his late wife and Sheik Adams in Agege (of blessed memory), decided to go into full politics instead of sponsoring people to power who turned out to be a disaster. He said under his government no Nigerian would go to bed on empty stomach!!!! FAREWELL TO POVERTY he called his Manifesto.
Abiola ran a fantastic campaign, he went to all parts of Nigeria, met with all groups, all organizations. Nigerians responded by voting overwhelmingly for him. Remove the SW votes from the entire votes, Abiola won, remove the entire Southern votes and count only the North Votes or Vice versa , Abiola won. On June 12 1993, rain didn't fall at any part of Nigeria. It was the freest, fairest and most peaceful, most credible election in African Continent!!!
Sikiru Ayinde Barrister sang "Hausa cast his vote for Abiola, Igbo cast his vote for Abiola, Yoruba cast his vote for Abiola but instead of giving Moshood his Mandate to fix Nigeria for us, it is the grammar of Annulment that came to the world..."
IBB, Buhari’s Chief of Army Staff and Abiola's Bossom Friend and Would be in-law who Abiola helped to oust Buhari, made a National Broadcast on June 23, 1993 where he said the Armed Forces Ruling Council under him has annulled June 12 Election and MKO Abiola has been banned from politics!!!!
Abiola struggled to retrieve his mandate until he was killed in a custody inside Aso Rock under the Government of Abdulsalami Abubakar in 1998!!! 17 years after, the same PMB came to power in what looks like a Divine Destiny that God has determined not allow anyone truncate... That is why Yoruba said "The World cannot Change Destiny but they can only delay it..."!!!!
20 years after Abiola's death, President Muhammadu Buhari conferred the Highest Honor in the land(GCFR) reserved for Presidents on MKO Abiola, he didn't stop there, he proclaimed June 12 as Democracy Day in Nigeria!!! Unprecedented in our history especially in a country where Vindictiveness is a way of life. I've never seen any African leader, apart from Nelson Mandela, who forgive his enemies at a time when the power of revenge is in his kitty!!! I was at that event, I wept. Soyinka was fighting tears..... Hafsat Abiola stood up on behalf of MKO Family to openly apologize for whatever sin his dad must have committed against Buhari. At that time, PMB was beginning to fight tears too!!!
President Muhammadu Buhari, God that sees your heart and gave you victory over the monsters and evil men who think Nigeria is their personal property, that same GOD will be with you until you take Nigeria to the promised land!!!
Welcome back from Umrah!
- Ayekooto Akindele

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by tfelicityk(m): 12:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
This people are really sick...
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Mayor08: 12:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Stillthebest:

It is an irony that the president has no project laudable and conspicuous enough to attract such immortalization.
Lol... But we just don't expect them to abandon all other project, initiate there's just to prove a point. I won't judge them by that
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by jellington: 1:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shehu Sanni is victim of political miscalculation and this is really getting at him. Please be matured enough even your social media activist and e-rats like Reno Omokri and decided to mellowed having seen where the pendulum swings.President Buhari is a proverbial maize inside the bottle nothing could millions of birds do to it.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by sweetgala(m): 1:03pm On Jun 13, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
That Tolu guy na daft mumu

Your hatred for Buhari is disturbing your reasoning. You mean we should build another stadium or another elephant project of national importance so we can rename it after MKO Abiola in this time when sound judgement need be made before spending money.

I propose we rename the 2nd Niger bridge when completed MKO Abiola bridge since he is the only president elect to get above 25% in all states of the federation

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by jellington: 1:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
The arrow head of 12 June annulment will not go unpunished at the fullness of time.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by dreu2fine(m): 1:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
celeiyke:
Shehu Sani is a bad guy
gud guy
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by jaxxy(m): 1:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
Shehu Sanni makes alot of sense most times besides his indecision with staying in Apc, if he went to Pdp he may have even won his senate seat.

Always appreciate his comments.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
But the ex-Senator's sentiments are correct. Renaming the legacies of past administrations is simply wrong. Reminds me of that time they wanted to rename Unilag after Abiola and most Unilag alumni kicked against it. When Buhari builds his own projects, he's more than free to name it after his favorite cow in his ranch, but it is wrong to rename past projects with their own legacies.

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Obi1kenobi(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
sweetgala:

Your hatred for Buhari is disturbing your reasoning. You mean we should build another stadium or another elephant project of national importance so we can rename it after MKO Abiola in this time when sound judgement need be made before spending money.

I propose we rename the 2nd Niger bridge when completed MKO Abiola bridge since he is the only president elect to get above 25% in all states of the federation

Abiola has been immortalized in many ways in Nigeria - not least with shifting Democracy Day to June 12. When Buhari completes his own projects like rail stations or whatever, he's free to name them all after Abiola if he so wishes. It's thoughtless and impolitic to go around renaming the legacies of past administrations. This is only permitted cos it's only a stadium. If he wants to rename Unilag or UI for example after Abiola like was tried in a previous administration, he'd have met with much greater resistance - incidentally from Abiola's own people. grin

1 Like

Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by wifeesnatcher(m): 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
RenoOmokri:
shocked
RenoOmokri
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Enyimbamercedes: 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
The Dog of the King who thinks he is the King of Dogs.

Tolu! Barking at every critic!!! Scrambling for crumbs from his masters table . Typical
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by QTEST007(m): 2:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nigeria has gone to savages
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Glycosunde: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
In as much we all loved what buhari did concerning abiola's matter, I think sank is right here too. Does it means that buhari has no monumental and edifice he has completed that he can name after not just abiola but any other person. Can buhari really point to a completed national project of his? We are in the next level, let us watch and see
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Reference(m): 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Not a fan of this overhyped June 12 thing but the edifice in focus belongs to the people of Nigeria under the custody of this government so they can rename it to whatsoever they desire in agreement with the vast majority of Nigerians. It doesn't belong to Mr. Obasanjo neither was it built for him nor with his resources. Shehu Sani is off his rocker here. Perhaps he needs a lawn mower to bring fresh air to cool the processing chips.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by bluefilm: 2:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fukkafukkah:
grin

Bros you get enuf time, aswear grin grin grin
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by frowland(m): 3:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

Defending Shehu Sani a fulani herdsman then makes you what?
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Kay25(m): 3:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
shehu sani abi shehu sanity is the most sane has a man I have ever heard speak I swear if I be tolu I go take sniper straight way what a hit!
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked
Richdad
u seem like the bigger idiot here
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 3:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
iammo:
grin

Bald Afro man should shutup joor, was? National Stadium built using Obasanjos Salary?

Abiola was a philantropist even outside politics, but who Obj epp? Not one kobo ever donated, except to collect.

Buhari needs to rename Obasanjo presidential library abeokuta to Abiola Presidential library

lol,na trouble u just dey find like dis
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 3:35pm On Jun 13, 2019
Auxtin85:
This next level go tough oo, I wonder why some people didn’t see what we saw coming.

Nigerians are in trouble
u and ur household are in trouble,not Nigerians
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 3:36pm On Jun 13, 2019
nice response from senator shehu sani.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Johnnyessence(m): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2019
Glycosunde:
In as much we all loved what buhari did concerning abiola's matter, I think sank is right here too. Does it means that buhari has no monumental and edifice he has completed that he can name after not just abiola but any other person. Can buhari really point to a completed national project of his? We are in the next level, let us watch and see
he has nothing to point to Jare. he's a clueless tyrant.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Auxtin85(m): 5:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
SirBunky85:
u and ur household are in trouble,not Nigerians

Your papa, animal. Me and my household nor dey Nigeria, you voted for him enjoy the bad luck you called for
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Damod88: 7:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Why should anyone expect Nigeria to make progress when people see the like of Sani as a hero? What Sheu Sani said obviously confirmed how woefully in knowledge and wisdom Nigerian political leaders are. This is kind of conversation you don't expect from a high school graduate let alone an old man like Sani. Well I am not surprised because I have always maintained the point that Nigerian leaders and their followers do have deformed brains.
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by SirBunky85(m): 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Auxtin85:

Your papa, animal. Me and my household nor dey Nigeria, you voted for him enjoy the bad luck you called for
evn if you are not in Nigeria, u are still in trouble
Re: Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter by Auxtin85(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2019
SirBunky85:
evn if you are not in Nigeria, u are still in trouble

Your entire family will remain in trouble

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Traffic Will Now Improve Around Allen Avenue, Maryland, Ikotun Axes / High School Student Allegedly Commits Suicide Over Unwanted Pregnancy / Orji Kalu Hosts Catholic Cardinal & Foreign Delegates In His Abuja House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.