Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,505 members, 7,854,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:46 AM

Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children (4342 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by MrHandsome2013: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
ok.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by UjuJoan2: 4:44pm On Jun 15, 2019
FannySwindler1:
I am looking to adopt two ladies as my biological children. You will be living in my house and be well catered for.
You should be over 18 but not more than 38.
You should be someone who is facing hardship.
You should be someone who have been deprived of parental love at one point or the other.
You should be willing to acquire tertiary education.
You should have no criminal history and without any problems with the law or law enforcement agencies.

Indicate your interest by sending email and reasons why I should adopt you. Good luck.

N. B
Strictly No Feminist or Ladies with Feminist Tendencies or Ideologies.
Male version coming soon.

what happened to the baby mama ish? undecided
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2019
UjuJoan2. Why ask? Are you interested?. Application was discontinued. Majority of the women who contacted me were married women and ladies who were into interpersonal relationships.

Wouldn't be engaging with women belonging to other men.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Destined2win: 8:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
FannySwindler1:
UjuJoan2. Why ask? Are you interested?. Application was discontinued. Majority of the women who contacted me were married women and ladies who were into interpersonal relationships.

grin grin
Very funny thread.

Why were married women contacting you; your selection criteria was very simple. Nawa o
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Destined2win. Guess they wanted me to swindle their fannies, reason why they were messaging me, but little did they know, that I am highly selective when it comes to that.

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Aquariann: 2:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
FannySwindler1:

A gentleman's way of referring to ladies of easy virtue without sounding offensive. Lol

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Let it be known that of all those who initiated messaging me. Despite responding to their emails, No one has come up with any tangible follow up response on how they meet the criteria and why they should be considered.

In light of the above, I shall be ending the offer on the 21st June at 12.00 noon. The offer for men shall be communicated here the following week.

Thanks.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 18, 2019
hello sir I just sent you a mail.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Let it be known that of all those who initiated messaging me. Despite responding to their emails, No one has come up with any tangible follow up response on how they meet the criteria and why they should be considered.

In light of the above, I shall be ending the offer on the 21st June at 12.00 noon. The offer for men shall be communicated here the following week.

Thanks.
hello sir

I just sent you a mail.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by sisisioge: 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
FannySwindler1:

Thanks.

Good evening sir, please consider first for the men own o...I came before all of them, remember? Tanks.

By the way, may I suggest that you remain resolute to achieve your purpose in the men selection. This is because it has become a pattern for you to abandon quest half way: baby mama, double Player, transgender, women adoption...may your dreams come through with the men fa. Cheers grin

2 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 19, 2019
Sisisioge. It's best to ask questions or clarify things before concluding haphazardly. You know nothing about what goes on behind the post. And you wouldn't expect me to divulge information to you even if I am swindling your fanny. Everything here is about confidentiality. I have to respect that.

Saying I abandon my quest half-way is a reckless statement. You don't expect me to give in to married women posing as single ladies or women in relationship posing as single ladies. Just so I can satisfy yours or anyone's intuition.

You are not a man, so worry less about the men. I have not seen any email from you stating how you meet the criteria and why I should consider you. Everything is strictly confidential.

You seem to be interested. Good luck with your application. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 19, 2019
Baddchristy. I have responded to your email. Looking forward to reading from you on how you meet the criteria and why you should be considered. Regards.

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Baddchristy. I have responded to your email. Looking forward to reading from you on how you meet the criteria and why you should be considered. Regards.
Thanks
I'm looking forward to hearing from you sir
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by sisisioge: 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Sisisioge. It's best to ask questions or clarify things before concluding haphazardly. You know nothing about what goes on behind the post. And you wouldn't expect me to divulge information to you even if I am swindling your fanny. Everything here is about confidentiality. I have to respect that.

Saying I abandon my quest half-way is a reckless statement. You don't expect me to give in to married women posing as single ladies or women in relationship posing as single ladies. Just so I can satisfy yours or anyone's intuition.

You are not a man, so worry less about the men. I have not seen any email from you stating how you meet the criteria and why I should consider you. Everything is strictly confidential.

You seem to be interested. Good luck with your application. grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Arindin!

3 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sisisioge.

Here she goes. Name calling. Not surprised. I got plenty names to call you, but won't condescend to your level. Typical.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
Are you doing this just for the fun or you are a journalist doing some kinda research? Your 5 topics are somewhat "bizarre".
Anyways i hope no lady gets hurt.

6 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
CTGVenturesFCT.

Thanks for your concern. No one is getting hurt and it has nothing to do with research,neither is it for fun.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by crackhaus: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Uju.Joan2. Why ask? Are you interested?. Application was discontinued. Majority of the women who contacted me were married women and ladies who were into interpersonal relationships.

I should be surprised, but I'm not.
This NL is a funny place. cheesy
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Offer ending today at noon. Already reached out to those who met the criteria. Male offer will be updated soon. Thanks.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by cococandy(f): 9:32am On Jun 22, 2019
People actually believe that anyone is sending you messages and applying to your ish?

FannySwindler1:
Destined2win. Guess they wanted me to swindle their fannies, reason why they were messaging me, but little did they know, that I am highly selective when it comes to that.

6 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 22, 2019
Cococandy. Well believe it or not. To clear your doubt, I receive messages everyday. Due to confidentiality, I won't be able to say much. Nothing wrong if the women wholeheartedly, with alacrity give me their Fannies to Swindle.

The good thing about it... is that the beneficiaries won't be mentioning it here either . Reason I am not surprised at the doubting Thomas's.

Because it is not for showmanship or self glorification. It's my service to humanity. Putting smiles on the face of those who are needy.

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by cococandy(f): 10:08am On Jun 22, 2019
Mmm hmm
FannySwindler1:
Cococandy. Well believe it or not. To clear your doubt, I receive messages everyday. Due to confidentiality, I won't be able to say much. Nothing wrong if the women wholeheartedly, with alacrity give me their Fannies to Swindle.

The good thing about it... is that the beneficiaries won't be mentioning it here either . Reason I am not surprised at the doubting Thomas's.

Because it is not for showmanship or self glorification. It's my service to humanity. Putting smiles on the face of those who are needy.

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by czarina(f): 11:46am On Jun 22, 2019
FannySwindler1:

So, if your so-called "daughters" offer you their fannies, you'll swindle? Isn't that incest?

End time daddy cheesy cheesy

I like your honesty sha....
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
Czarina. Must the relationship between us always have to be about swindling fannies. They don't have to offer me and if offered it is not considered fanny swindling. It's a show of appreciation.

Incest? Why are you talking like someone who is sexually malnourished? grin tongue

And yes I have to be honest. Or have you read any post from anyone of them saying they don't like the idea. It's voluntary.

All the women who come here to make stylish enquiries. Sorry you didn't apply on time. Indecision at times is bad.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by czarina(f): 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Czarina. Must the relationship between us always have to be about swindling fannies. They don't have to offer me and if offered it is not considered fanny swindling. It's a show of appreciation.

Incest? Why are you talking like someone who is sexually malnourished? grin tongue

And yes I have to be honest. Or have you read any post from anyone of them saying they don't like the idea. It's voluntary.

All the women who come here to make stylish enquiries. Sorry you didn't apply on time. Indecision at times is bad.
You're one strange human. Again, I like that part about you.

Check your title, you said you're adopting them to become your biological daughters. Maybe the term has a new meaning now....

Enjoy your "daughters" jare. grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
Czarina. You offer massage to men with Happy Ending.
Relieving their stress level. In return you receive money.

Me I offer comfort to the ladies, putting smile on their faces. I don't receive money.

Enjoy your massage with "Happy Ending" jare grin

By the way.. I need you to give ifyalways, ujujoan2, sisisioge massage with happy ending. Relieve them of their stress.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by czarina(f): 1:18pm On Jun 22, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Czarina. You offer massage to men with Happy Ending.
Relieving their stress level. In return you receive money.

Me I offer comfort to the ladies, putting smile on their faces. I don't receive money.

Enjoy your massage with "Happy Ending" jare grin

By the way.. I need massage. grin
For the records, we offer only professional massage therapies.

Happy ending isn't included (you don't have to believe me though), and yes we get paid for our very good service because they're happy at the end cool

I don't see how it's anything like yours, we never promised we'll be doing it for free, neither is it something we'll have to show them some appreciation for, when we are the ones doing the hard work. smiley

And call us if you need any of our services, again there's no happy ending....but you'll be happy at the end. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Czarina. Haha.. See your swift convincing response. We know how it is anyway.

"No happy ending" But you will be happy at the end "... This sounds contradictory.

I have recommended 3 clients to you. All ladies. Atypical clients.. Different from your regular kind of clients. Pls do them well and make them" happy at the end". grin

Until then I will wait for their feedback to decide if it will be appropriate to use your service. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
To the lady who messaged me.. You know who you are The offer is closed. But I may hear you out and consider if you meet the criteria. Pls be patient.
Thanks.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by czarina(f): 2:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Czarina. Haha.. See your swift convincing response. We know how it is anyway.

"No happy ending" But you will be happy at the end "... This sounds contradictory.

I have recommended 3 clients to you. All ladies. Atypical clients.. Different from your regular kind of clients. Pls do them well and make them" happy at the end". grin

Until then I will wait for their feedback to decide if it will be appropriate to use your service. grin

Na you sabi. I've told you what it is.

Thanks for the referrals. We await their calls.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Atk1nson(m): 8:15pm On Jun 22, 2019
FannySwindler1:
I am looking to adopt two ladies as my biological children. You will be living in my house and be well catered for.
You should be over 18 but not more than 38.
You should be someone who is facing hardship.
You should be someone who have been deprived of parental love at one point or the other.
You should be willing to acquire tertiary education.
You should have no criminal history and without any problems with the law or law enforcement agencies.

Indicate your interest by sending email and reasons why I should adopt you. Good luck.

N. B
Strictly No Feminist or Ladies with Feminist Tendencies or Ideologies.
Male version coming soon.

Why will a lady want to leave her abode to live under the roof of a stranger? And why will a "good Samaritan" make such offer where it isn't solicited by the beneficiary? If you want to help the homeless ladies, nairaland is definitely not the medium.

I just hope your not what I'm thinking, your offers are always one kain sha....

I hope any lady considering this offer can appreciate we live in a world where there are rarely free gifts, particularly when it comes with strange conditions attached to it and specifically targeted at a section of society that can easily be exploited.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Divine200: 10:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Can I apply?
I met the age criteria. I’m not from a poor background but not so rich either.
I’m not a feminist.
But truth is that I can’t live with you.
But I did some extra cash for school and school related stuff.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would Your Reaction Be If Your Wife Serve You Meal Like This: Photo / Greet Some One Using Your Local Dialect[#fun] / Avoid These Scammers!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.