Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,774 members, 7,831,488 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:38 PM

Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children (4306 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2019
I am looking to adopt two ladies as my biological children. You will be living in my house and be well catered for.
You should be over 18 but not more than 38.
You should be someone who is facing hardship.
You should be someone who have been deprived of parental love at one point or the other.
You should be willing to acquire tertiary education.
You should have no criminal history and without any problems with the law or law enforcement agencies.

Indicate your interest by sending email and reasons why I should adopt you. Good luck.

N. B
Strictly No Feminist or Ladies with Feminist Tendencies or Ideologies.
Male version coming soon.

3 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Caaz: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin

New king musiwa on nairaland!

3 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by faithfull18(f): 12:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Ranchhoddas: 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
FannySwindler1:

N. B
Strictly No Feminist or Ladies with Feminist Tendencies or Ideologies
grin grin grin
Male version coming soon.
I'm waiting.

Come and adopt me. cheesy
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by sacx: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
This is Libya direct express cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Pavore9: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fishy with swindler as part of the username.

A man insisting women who are not related to him MUST live under his roof as a criteria to offer assistance is a huge flag, on the prey for vulnerable women to abuse.

9 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 2:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
The baby mama with no strings attached no work out abi whats with this new levels?

Anyway, why not a grandma ? cry

I'm looking for who will adopt me and my summer holidays budget. Biko consider this grandma.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ifyalways. Send me a message on why I should adopt you. You should also be willing to live in my house as part of the eligibility.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Ifyalways. Send me a message on why I should adopt you. You should also be willing to live in my house as part of the eligibility.
Live in your house kwa? Hope it's big enough to accomodate me and three toddlers undecided

What's in it for me? Btw, got nothing to give you o. Booooobies are really humble, kpekus old and overrun by cobwebs. embarassed

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ifyalways. You identify as someone who is above the age criteria and as one who is not in any form of hardship.

You are hereby disqualified from making an application. But as a good will gesture, I will arrange for a lunch date with you and your three toddlers.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Prognose: 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
This fellow appears to be legit.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by tabithababy(f): 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2019
ifyalways:

Live in your house kwa? Hope it's big enough to accomodate me and three toddlers undecided

What's in it for me? Btw, got nothing to give you o. Booooobies are really humble, kpekus old and overrun by cobwebs. embarassed

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Mimzyy(f): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin

ifyalways:

2 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 6:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Ifyalways. You identify as someone who is above the age criteria and as one who is not in any form of hardship.

You are hereby disqualified from making an application. But as a good will gesture, I will arrange for a lunch date with you and your three toddlers.
grin
I don't have any dress and hair for the date. Queenfav is my hair supplier so you contact her. Zaynie get my size for dress.

I'm in old age hardship cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by zaynie(f): 7:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
ifyalways:

Why na cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Mizwisdom(f): 10:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Adopt me, am I qualified? I sha have feminist tendencies grin tongue seems you're less busy bro tongue
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by peacefulhome(f): 10:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
Just passing bye.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by queenfav(f): 10:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
ifyalways:

I don't have any dress and hair for the date. Queenfav is my hair supplier so you contact her. Zaynie get my size for dress.

I'm in old age hardship cheesy
lol, I await to be contacted ma *smiles *
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by sisisioge: 10:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

I'm a boy. I need money. Can you please help with my school fees? My mom and dad are both in the village, I'm the only person in Lagos. I can send proof. Only N250k. I go to a part-time university in Unilag. Help me. Thank you.

As a show of gratitude, I have two yellow beautiful nieces I can give you to adopt. Many thanks sir.

5 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sisisioge. You do not qualify at the moment. As you are a male applicant, you will need to wait for male applicants opening. Thanks.

Queenfav. I have previously made an attempt to contact you on behalf of my applicants. You declined . Sorry I shall not be contacting you. And the old woman in question doesn't meet the eligibility criteria. Thanks.

For those who have messaged me, You will get response shortly.

For those who are yet to respond, kindly follow the eligibility criteria guidelines.

Good luck to all applicants.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by czarina(f): 11:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
Swindler? Are you serious about this adoption thing with no strings attached? shocked shocked
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by baby124: 1:24am On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmmmmmm.... o ga o

2 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by queenfav(f): 3:22am On Jun 14, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Sisisioge. You do not qualify at the moment. As you are a male applicant, you will need to wait for male applicants opening. Thanks.

Queenfav. I have previously made an attempt to contact you on behalf of my applicants. You declined . Sorry I shall not be contacting you. And the old woman in question doesn't meet the eligibility criteria. Thanks.

For those who have messaged me, You will get response shortly.

For those who are yet to respond, kindly follow the eligibility criteria guidelines.

Good luck to all applicants.
hello, how did you try contacting me. Some lines or means are handled by my business reps. You can chat me on WhatsApp.,number is on my signature.
Sorry for the hassles.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 14, 2019
FannySwindler indeed. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by cococandy(f): 4:26am On Jun 14, 2019
Looking for someone who is poor with no self esteem (aka feminist tendencies ). They will make the perfect slaves.
You : “Jump”
Them: “How high sir? I could also break a bone or two if that will make you happy master”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 7:31am On Jun 14, 2019
Czarina. Why don't you apply if you meet the eligibility criteria?.

Cococandy. There is no enslavement with the offer. I will be functioning as their Father. They will be living under my roof and well catered for. Father and daughter relationship. I won't be training feminist with my resources. People who are poor with low self esteem deserve to be loved and given good life. You need to change your negative mind set. Positive vibes only.

5 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by czarina(f): 7:48am On Jun 14, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Czarina. Why don't you apply if you meet the eligibility criteria?.

Cococandy. There is no enslavement with the offer. I will be functioning as their Father. They will be living under my roof and well catered for. Father and daughter relationship. I won't be training feminist with my resources. People who are poor with low self esteem deserve to be loved and given good life. You need to change your negative mind set. Positive vibes only.
I don't suffer from low self esteem, and I'm not poor in the strict sense of the word, but I could use an extra daddy, do I still qualify?
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 14, 2019
Czarina. You wouldn't know until you apply. Follow the eligibility criteria.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:09am On Jun 14, 2019
cc vford7840 come here ooo
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 14, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Czarina. You wouldn't know until you apply. Follow the eligibility criteria.
please kindly reach out to vford7840 only if you are legit,she really need this help if you are genuine.Read her story
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ibkayee(f): 10:19am On Jun 14, 2019
sacx:
This is Libya direct express cheesy
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Collect My Money?? / Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style. / Could You Accept Your Partner's/Spouse's Love Child Into Your Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.