Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,572 members, 7,847,396 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 04:50 PM

Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children (4324 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by czarina(f): 11:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Divine200:
Can I apply?
I met the age criteria. I’m not from a poor background but not so rich either.
I’m not a feminist.
But truth is that I can’t live with you.
But I did some extra cash for school and school related stuff.
You never start cheesy grin

You have to tick every criteria angry
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 5:14am On Jun 23, 2019
FannySwindler1, why you dey stylishly bring me back to this ya thread? You havent got enough emails from married women already? You need one from an old woman to cum your cum ni ?

angry

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Mizwisdom(f): 8:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Adopt Angelbeing, he needs a father like u grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by AngelicBeing: 8:30am On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Adopt Angelbeing, he needs a father like u grin
angry

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Mizwisdom(f): 8:32am On Jun 23, 2019
AngelicBeing:
I'm a well known murderer angry
Why na? sad
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by AngelicBeing: 8:33am On Jun 23, 2019
Mizwisdom:

Why na? sad
Trash angry

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ifyalways. I only recommended you to Czarina for a massage with "happy ending" You are not too old for one.

It will really help with all your stiff joints and improve circulation to those saggy areas of your body. Most importantly, it will slow down the rate at which your fanny is atrophying due to old age.

To those talking about exploitation of vulnerable women. How many of them have come on here to tell you they have been exploited? Best you lots take your empty advocacy elsewhere.

Divine200. Going by your statement, you have already disqualified yourself by yourself. I am afraid you don't meet the criteria. You may qualify for future post. Keep an eye on my post.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ahnie: 5:38am On Jun 24, 2019
grin funny op...

This thread z da beat.....
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
To the men who showed interest in previous post. Your offer is now available as promised.

Next will be that for married women who messaged me and those who will be interested. So watch out for my post.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 25, 2019
To those married women sending messages, please be patient. Everything will be available on here. No point sending me private messages yet.

Many Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wife Vs Husban And In-laws / Should I Cut Contact With My Step Sister? / Dear Future Hubby, Please Avoid This Hair Style.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.