Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,411 members, 7,853,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 03:44 AM

Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children (4339 Views)

I Was Disvirgined By My Biological Father At 10 - Girl Says / Man Slumps & Dies After DNA Test Showed He Is Not His Son's Biological Father / Justice Anthony Okoro: DNA Confirms My 3 Kids Are Not My Biological Chidren (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by MrHandsome2013: 10:42am On Jun 14, 2019
Hello dear, can you train me in school.
I finished my ond 5 years ago and due to financial constraint i couldnt further.
Please help me and i promise to pay back all the money you will spend

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by chillex8(m): 10:45am On Jun 14, 2019
ifyalways:

Live in your house kwa? Hope it's big enough to accomodate me and three toddlers undecided

What's in it for me? Btw, got nothing to give you o. Booooobies are [b]really humble, kpekus old and overrun by cobwebs[/b]. embarassed

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 14, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This thread made my day. I've been laughing all through.

6 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ebonyggurl(f): 1:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Ifyalways. You identify as someone who is above the age criteria and as one who is not in any form of hardship.

You are hereby disqualified from making an application. But as a good will gesture, I will arrange for a lunch date with you and your three toddlers.
grin

You seem like someone with a lot of money, and not many ways to spend it
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2019
Fannyswindler, don't tease or angry moi.

My goons arrived and you changed hymn,why na angry

We must have that dinner date o and you must pay for me to look fine. I'm not a feminist biko.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ifyalways. Send me an email.

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2019
Ebonyggurl. Is my intention not a good way of spending money. How else should money be spent?.

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 14, 2019
Mr Handsome2013. You need to wait for male version. Only then can you apply by sending email, stating why you should be considered.
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ebonyggurl(f): 8:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Ebonyggurl. Is my intention not a good way of spending money. How else should money be spent?.

Was just an observation. It's cool

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Was just an observation. It's cool
Send him an email and apply instead of observing. grin

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
Lmao, very funny thread cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Ishilove: 7:13am On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:
Fannyswindler, don't tease or angry moi.

My goons arrived and you changed hymn,why na angry

We must have that dinner date o and you must pay for me to look fine. I'm not a feminist biko.
I thought I saw 'hymen'. embarassed

Phew!

*wipes sweaty face*
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Live in your house kwa? Hope it's big enough to accomodate me and three toddlers undecided

What's in it for me? Btw, got nothing to give you o. Booooobies are really humble, kpekus old and overrun by cobwebs. embarassed

Ifalways is late night suya paper cheesy
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Ifyalways. Send me an email.
so you want chop ifyalways?
You get mind o

3 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
so you want chop ifyalways?
You get mind o
Nwanneni you have been chasing away my e-suitors just because i refuse to be seduced by your strong biceps . sad angry

If I focus my old eyes on you cheesy , make out time for You, and handle you , you go confess.

What made Musiwa/Mapomeji a mad man? The power of cobwebed, aged, experienced grin Ask around angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 7:59am On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Nwanneni you have been chasing away my e-suitors just because i refuse to be seduced by your strong arms pictures. sad angry

If I focus my old eyes on you cheesy , make out time for You, and handle you , you go confess.

What made Musiwa/Mapomeji a mad man? The power of cobwebed, aged, experienced grin Ask around angry
I don't know why but the bolded got me laughing and thinking too.
Well like they say,the older the better.
At least you no go ask me for money to buy hair,cream,house rent,school fees and all other unnecessary billings so it's all good.abi you sef dey drop billing?
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 8:00am On Jun 15, 2019
Ishilove:

I thought I saw 'hymen'. embarassed

Phew!

*wipes sweaty face*
Ishi, haaaaaa cheesy

I'm happy to see you around .
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
I don't know why but the bolded got me laughing and thinking too.
Well like they say,the older the better.
At least you no go ask me for money to buy hair,cream,house rent,school fees and all other unnecessary billings so it's all good.abi you sef dey drop billing?
Solid billing o.

Choice vacation, landed properties, appointments, contacts and contracts. I just old, no be say I stopped being a woman ni cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2019
ornicus:

Hahahaha.

Thinking of it, late night suya paper is pretty useless. Shebi you can still read or glance through evening newspaper ba? Late night suya paper goes straight to the trash can.

Thank you Alhaji OBY cheesy tongue angry

4 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Solid billing o.

Choice vacation, landed properties, appointments, contacts and contracts. I just old, no be say I stopped being a woman ni cheesy
I can afford only a trip to cape Verde.
For the rest,I no know about that o.
You know say I still dey start life na cheesy
I for say make you give me like more 10 years for the rest but I no know if you will still be in shape by then undecided

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by ifyalways(f): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2019
nwanneni:
I can afford only a trip to cape Verde.
For the rest,I no know about that o.
You know say I still dey start life na cheesy
I for say make you give me like more 10 years for the rest but I no know if you will still be in shape by then undecided
Nna biko go find your size in Romance section cheesy You want chop food for the gods and papas for Cape Verde .LMAO cheesy

Once a woman is trim and fit on her 40th birthday, lives and eat right, no carry man/husband matter for head like gala, she stays fit forever. I will be here come 2029.

@ Fannyswindler1,Sorry for derailing your thread. Hard to know if you are even serious. You can create this thread @ Job/Vacancies section, education section or contact Tehn to set up a small foundation in your name if you really not joking.
Cheers.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Nna biko go find your size in Romance section cheesy You want chop food for the gods and papas for Cape Verde .LMAO cheesy

Once a woman is trim and fit on her 40th birthday, lives and eat right, no carry man/husband matter for head like gala, she stays fit forever. I will be here come 2029.

@ Fannyswindler1,Sorry for derailing your thread. Hard to know if you are even serious. You can create this thread @ Job/Vacancies section, education section or contact Tehn to set up a small foundation in your name if you really not joking.
Cheers.
I wonder how you were able to jump to this conclusion.
Maybe you be Alakija NL account ooo shocked shocked shocked
Las las,I go chop you cool

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by MrHandsome2013: 10:11am On Jun 15, 2019
FannySwindler1:
Mr Handsome2013. You need to wait for male version. Only then can you apply by sending email, stating why you should be considered.

But you have the power to help.
Why cant you help.
Even if it is little money to support..
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Ishilove: 10:21am On Jun 15, 2019
ornicus:

LMAO
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by czarina(f): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2019
MrHandsome2013:
But you have the power to help.
Why cant you help.
Even if it is little money to support..
He doesn't owe you anything, stop feeling entitled!

Wait, like he said for the male version, if you're really in need of the help.

5 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 15, 2019
Ifyalways. How serious could one be again? I will have another look at those sections you mentioned. But don't need any foundation in my name, I like anonymous not for public consumption.

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Ishilove: 10:27am On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Nwanneni you have been chasing away my e-suitors just because i refuse to be seduced by your strong biceps . sad angry
As in ehn...if the biceps cannot pound Fufu then who e epp? grin

Haven't you heard of Nwanneni the Strong? Women are testifying all over the Ashawo thread to his prowess. grin

Bring it on, he will 'da pada'. You will speak in unknown tongues cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2019
Thanks. Czarina. I don't understand why he feels he is entitled to get support from me. You don't need to hassle or even ask me to get support.

1 Like

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Ishilove: 10:29am On Jun 15, 2019
ifyalways:

Ishi, haaaaaa cheesy

I'm happy to see you around .
Ify, my heart wan cut. I was wondering when man begin get hymen cheesy

I found this thread by following you. Very hilarious comments
Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 15, 2019
I have responded to everyone who sent me messages. Pls be guided by the criteria stating why you should be considered.

I may consider working with ifyalways who will be verifying the applicants. No chance for dodgy applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by crackhaus: 11:05am On Jun 15, 2019
FannySwindler1:
I have responded to everyone who sent me messages. Pls be guided by the criteria stating why you should be considered.

I may consider working with ify.always who will be verifying the applicants. No chance for dodgy applicants.

2 Likes

Re: Seeking To Adopt 2 Ladies As My Biological Children by veave(f): 11:12am On Jun 15, 2019
I'm applying sir/ma.
Or rather, can I apply?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Cope With Loneliness? / How Does It Feel...... / Pls I Need Your Help With My Schooling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.