Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,718 members, 7,851,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:44 PM

If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says (639 Views)

My Boyfriend Has Collected The Iphone He Bought For Me / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Doesn't Love You - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says by Gistsfanz: 12:00pm On Jun 13, 2019
A lady took to social media to declare that if your boyfriend has never beaten you before then he does not really love you.
According to the lady named Licious Rika on Instagram, the more aman beats his girlfriend,the more it shows how much he loves the girl and wants to correct her. “And it is just the same way our parents beat us out of love when we were small” she said.
See the video:
Video Player
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/if-your-boyfriend-has-never-beaten-you.html

Her opinion has gathered a lot of social media reactions with many users blaming her and claiming she not only did if for clout, but senseless at the same time.
See social media reactions:
femijoel69: Everyone just wants to be popular on this app sha .. lol even if it includes saying nonsense
dee_outfits: Just do video of your bleeeest and post because we all know that’s what you want to show off
official_cerinza: Na bress this one Dey sample jooor….na tomorrow my Ramadan Dey end ooh..don’t coma spoil my fast
callmehavillah: This one obviously knows she’s saying rubbish. She just wants to trend. and we’re helping her
vitakiwalaI: rebuke it in the mighty name of Jesus
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/06/if-your-boyfriend-has-never-beaten-you.html
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says by Seun(m): 12:01pm On Jun 13, 2019
The lady is an idiot (no offence)

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says by AHCB: 12:05pm On Jun 13, 2019
Obviously this lady is in serious need of brain surgery.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 13, 2019
Foolish gey.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says by emulate: 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
http://bigtown.co.inl][Big Town Group]is the best real estate company in lucknow also one of the top class builders of the city Lucknow.
We provides best residential plots and commercial plots in Lucknow at an affordable cost.
Big Town Group, cheap plots in Lucknow, Buy cheap Plots in Lucknow, affordable house in Lucknow,
Real Estate Companies in Lucknow, Plots for Sale in Lucknow,
Property sale in Lucknow, property in lucknow for sale, Best plots available in Lucknow,
residential plots in lucknow, commercial plots in lucknow Buy Cheap Plots in Lucknow
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says by Davash222(m): 1:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
Guess who’s FTC
Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says by Jayslicky: 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
Seun:
The lady is an idiot (no offence)
Hahahahaha, she is a big idiot, though I think she said that for attention's sake. She may become a celeb if she plays her cards well, these days society sometimes glorifies idiots.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Has Never Beaten You, He Does Not Love You – Lady Says by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
angry

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Don't Have Varieties Of Food. If They Do What Are Their Lists? / Dumb Things Society Has Brainwashed US To Believe. / #bbnaija Mercy & Ike All Lovedup In The Swimming Pool ��❤❤

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.