Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,141 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts (1016 Views)

'Does Anybody Need A Wife? I'm Single' - Pretty Lady Tweets With Her Photos / Nigerian men Reacts and exited about This #800,000 Realistic Sex Dull / Lady Tweets NudĀ£ Bedroom Selfie, Captions It "I Wanna Fvck" (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts by skulnascam: 12:27pm On Jun 13, 2019

Nigerian men are not agreeing with this woman's tweet and are speaking out for themselves. Do you agree with the woman?

See reactions from the men below:

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/lady-tweets-as-wife-even-if-you-are.html?m=1

Re: Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts by skulnascam: 1:52pm On Jun 13, 2019

Re: Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts by pocohantas(f): 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2019
It is just like saying, your car will still depreciate even if you do routine maintenance.

Does that mean you shouldn't do the needed?

Be good first, that is if you are good.

If he looks outside, you can beat your chest and say you gave it your best shot.

It will hurt, but then, you can decide to leave, knowing he is the one that isn't used to premium people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts by Headlesschicken(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2019
undecided Everyday we talk about this same poo over n over again...
Re: Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts by Rosay15(f): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
inkon:
Some of us will never cheat no matter what. But can women say the same?
.. Sure, not all women cheat and not all men cheat.
Re: Lady Tweets"Your Hubby Would Still Look Outside Even If You're Good -Men Reacts by Lionessza6(f): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
pocohantas:
It is just like saying, your car will still depreciate even if you do routine maintenance.

Does that mean you shouldn't do the needed?

Be good first, that is if you are good.

If he looks outside, you can beat your chest and say you gave it your best shot.

It will hurt, but then, you can decide to leave, knowing he is the one that isn't used to premium people.

Nothing but sense and fairness in your post .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE HELP: My Employer Refused To Pay Me / My Cousin Beat The Heck Out Of HER Househelp / How Whatsapp Stickers Is Helping Bring Back Lost Thrill In My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.