Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,898 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 PM

Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos (10815 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Swears In 57 Council Chairmen, Says It Is Time For Work / Sanwo-olu Swears In 35 Commissioners, Special Advisers, Assigns Portfolios / Sanwo-olu Swears In Commissioners, Journalists Denied Access Into Auditorium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by OILFLASHY1(f): 2:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State on Thursday said he would not hesitate to sustain the reform in the judicial sector.

Sanwo-Olu made the assertion at the swearing in of Justice Kazeem Alogba as the acting Chief Judge of the state.

“We will partner with you and the Federal Government in finding lasting solution to prison congestion.

“We will ensure we support you in achieving the reform.

“We will do an upward review of the running cost of the judiciary. Lagosians will not wait for stories; we must kick the ground running.

“We will work together on issues bothering on traffic and environmental laws. We will use some people as examples to show we are serious,” Sanwo-Olu said.

The governor, however, expressed his confidence in the new Chief Judge’s ability to steer the ship of the judiciary in the state.

He thanked the immediate past Chief Judge, Justice Opeyemi Oke, for her meritorious service.

Alogba, in a vote of thanks, said that judiciary under his watch would ensure speedy and effective dispensation of justice.

The chief judge said he would be counting on the support of the state government in administering effective justice system in the state.

He promised that the judiciary would work closely with the state government in enforcing traffic and environmental laws by punishing offenders.

“I am not oblivious of the responsibility expected from me; I promise to make use of the office for the good of the common man and the state

“We will do all within our powers to support the government in enforcing traffic and environmental laws.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/sanwo-olu-swears-new-chief-judge/

Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Brightology2(m): 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Brightology2(m): 2:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
OILFLASHY1:
lalasticlala mynd44
you never get any comment, u Don dey shout upandan. E b lyk say Dem dey pay una for copy and paste sorry I mean posting here especially topics, if e hit front page.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Exempted: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Let him be neutral in his judgement ooo

Remember that Oath kills.....
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by stephleena(f): 3:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Exempted:
Let him be neutral in his judgement ooo

Remember that Oath kills.....
do u know of anyone it killed?

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by skypper: 3:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Brightology2:
you never get any comment, u Don dey shout upandan. E b lyk say Dem dey pay una for copy and paste sorry I mean posting here especially topics, if e hit front page.
Yes I receive 500 each for any post that hit front in thickmatch
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Pulsenaija: 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
ok
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by abbeyie007(m): 4:16pm On Jun 13, 2019
It's a welcome development
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by specie103(m): 4:17pm On Jun 13, 2019
Somebody will now say Nigeria Youth are lazy.

Imagine 11 comments in just 2 seconds grin
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by hisexcellency34: 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
Jide my guy
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 4:18pm On Jun 13, 2019
bobo start work immediately pls
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Realist5: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sanwo e
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Ultimatezlant: 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
Q

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Dagger111(m): 5:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
OILFLASHY1:
Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu of Lagos State on Thursday said he would not hesitate to sustain the reform in the judicial sector.

Sanwo-Olu made the assertion at the swearing in of Justice Kazeem Alogba as the acting Chief Judge of the state.

“We will partner with you and the Federal Government in finding lasting solution to prison congestion.

“We will ensure we support you in achieving the reform.

“We will do an upward review of the running cost of the judiciary. Lagosians will not wait for stories; we must kick the ground running.

“We will work together on issues bothering on traffic and environmental laws. We will use some people as examples to show we are serious,” Sanwo-Olu said.

The governor, however, expressed his confidence in the new Chief Judge’s ability to steer the ship of the judiciary in the state.

He thanked the immediate past Chief Judge, Justice Opeyemi Oke, for her meritorious service.

Alogba, in a vote of thanks, said that judiciary under his watch would ensure speedy and effective dispensation of justice.

The chief judge said he would be counting on the support of the state government in administering effective justice system in the state.

He promised that the judiciary would work closely with the state government in enforcing traffic and environmental laws by punishing offenders.

“I am not oblivious of the responsibility expected from me; I promise to make use of the office for the good of the common man and the state

“We will do all within our powers to support the government in enforcing traffic and environmental laws.

See more here https://thickmatch.com/sanwo-olu-swears-new-chief-judge/

See this life sha, person wey dey jst sworn in as Lagos Governor too dey swear person in as a chief judge. Lesson: As u aim for a position, pple are also aiming for the position u ar abt to leave. Always be grateful.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by Lanre4uonly(m): 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok. That's good.
Eko Oni Baje.
Re: Sanwo-olu Swears In Justice Kazeem Alogba As New Chief Judge, Lagos by booksrite(f): 10:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
Ok

embarassed

(1) (Reply)

Enugu 2023: Call For Onoh To Join Enugu Governorship Race Thickens / APC South Africa To Host Tinubu In Johannesburg / FG Seeks To Recover Weapons Stockpiled By Politicians Ahead Of 2023 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.