Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Abuja Stadium: A Befitting Honour To MKO Abiola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja Stadium: A Befitting Honour To MKO Abiola (474 Views)

Buhari Finally Recognizes Babagana Kingibe As Vice President to MKO / Sunday Dare Relocates To MKO Abiola Stadium, Abuja / Akwa-Ibom Stadium: A Review Of Nigeria's Finest And Best Stadium So Far!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abuja Stadium: A Befitting Honour To MKO Abiola by spafu(m): 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
[img][/img]What does June 12 represents to you? A national holiday, themed Democracy Day? If you ask me, I will simply answer you with, "very interesting". If as a young boy who had seen the day, read about it and keenly followed and supported the struggle as was led by NADECO, my consolation would be based on that day becoming a National Holiday, I never would have an iota of my support. So what was in for you, especially the Yoruba nation?
My question is predicated on a lot of events that had taken the center stage since the demise of the June 12 icon. How comes a people who were chorusing and championing what only them knew what it stood for, Sovereign National Conference, be so comfortable now? What had changed?
How could YOU, have protested the renaming of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) after late Bashoru MKO Abiola and yet be excited over the renaming of the 'abandoned' Abuja stadium after the same person? In case you don't know in Kaduna, we have Ahmadu Bello University (ABU and Ahmadu Bello Stadium (ABS), now you tell me, which one is more befitting of the great northern leader? Which is more popular? Have you ever heard of ABS, if you are not resident in Kaduna?

Read More

1 Like

Re: Abuja Stadium: A Befitting Honour To MKO Abiola by Kalapizim(m): 6:41pm On Jun 13, 2019
Marketing communications people grin grin
Re: Abuja Stadium: A Befitting Honour To MKO Abiola by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 13, 2019
Sometimes you just pray for those bet9ja guys to show up on rubbish threads and they didn't disappoint here grin

Off course we all know this is befitting master piece with which to use an honor the late Bashorun

.you didn't have to open a thread for this

(1) (Reply)

Flood Destroys Over N15m Worth Of Goods In Aba / PHOTOS: Inside The ‘abandoned’ Stadium Named After Abiola / Gorilla Claims To Have Only Eaten 5 Million Not 7 Million - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.