Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With (3790 Views)

Big Boobs Gang: Which Of These Busty Women Will You Date Or Have Sex With? / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues / Many Women Will Die Of Hunger If Married Men Stay Faithful - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Yeah your bad character clearly got me into my gutter. I am so angry because I have nothing and it I infuriates me that you are prospering. I am very bitter because my demons have not helped me and I am jealous when I see God blessing you. I wish I had a house like yours. Unfortunately I dont because I am a lazy, cursed deadbeat and I like that. grin and because of my stupidity and madness I can't progress. Or get any relationship. I have no home training, what's the meaning of home training btw.

You can't throw your pearls before swine like me, thank you.

, my mother's Cunt.

I'm only interested in changing cunt to your mother's cunt, anything else you type is garbage.

Oya, reply.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:14am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

I'm only interested in changing cunt to your mother's cunt, anything else you type is garbage.

Oya, reply.
It's clear you don't have a mother, did you kill her but your bad character too? Omo isonu.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
It's clear I hate my mother's cunt. She deserves it for giving me her bad character and also my criminal bastard father too? Iya mi Omo isonu.

It takes two to tango, your mother alone can't bear your blame.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:19am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

It takes two to tango, my mother alone can't bear my blame I killed her with my problems I'll soon join her in the great beyond.
Fixed.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:

Oh my useless mother and bastard father!

I have tried and tried to kill you, I succeeded, I am now ranting online because I want to die! Hope that is very soon!

Fixed.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:25am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=nairalandposter post=81874479][/quote] Don't compare me with yourself we know your bad character has gotten you nowhere in life, you Killed your relatives with the same bad character And that same character Would kill you Oloriburuku Omo ale
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:27am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I can't compare you with myself we know my bad character has gotten me nowhere in life, I Killed my relatives with the same bad character And that same character Would kill me

Emi Oloriburuku Omo ale my mother's cunt.

Oya, reply.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Oya, reply.
You seem to be obsessed with you mother's cunt are you homo too ? Bastard child.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I am obsessed with my mother's cunt I am a homo too ? I am a Bastard child.

Oya, reply.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:35am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Oya, reply.
Repent and apologize or you'll not Live to see tomorrow Mio Fi she Oro Erin Rara ti o ba fe ki o fi oju sukun e ki o to do owuro Ola.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:37am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'll not Live to see tomorrow

Oro mi Erin ni won maa nfimi rin

Mo ma fi oju sukun e ki o to do owuro Ola.

Oya reply.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Oya reply.
You have chosen the wrong path RIP I pity the one's you left behind�
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I have chosen the wrong path, may I RIP

my mother's cunt and father's prick.

Nairalanders, pity the one's I left behind�

Oya, reply.

As per pity, I'm just yawning here because responding to a fool and compound mo.ron is so irritating.

As you enjoy your immortality, say me well to your mother's cunt and father's anus.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by blinking001(m): 10:45am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Hoe I'm pretty much Good where I am, I pity the simpleton that married you because this is a Faceless forum doesn't give you the Right to be bitchy I pray you choke on your guilt because all the people you offended before you metamorphosed to This new moniker You can't abandon your shadow.
Erm na who be the person behind the moniker?
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:47am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Oya, reply.

As per pity, I'm just yawning here because responding to a fool and compound mo.ron is so irritating.

As you enjoy your immortality, say me well to your mother's cunt and father's anus.
Aja ti o gbo fere olode ni e You have signed your death. You'll yawn and think it's a usual thing but your end would come in the most way Your father and mother are Compound fools
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2019
blinking001:

Erm na who be the person behind the moniker?
That's irrelevant Tell tpia to amend her ways.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 10:53am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
That's irrelevant Tell tpia to amend her ways.

Quit your obsession with me, it's not healthy.

Is it by force to be your friend?

I said advertise maybe someone will pity you!
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by cooluzi: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2019
black aint bad but being light gives you some sort of beauty advantage , will always prefer a cute light woman simply because im light and i will want my children to be light and cute
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 10:57am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

Quit your obsession with me, it's not healthy.

Is it by force to be your friend?

I said advertise maybe someone will pity you!
I'm not obsessed with you I can't be a friend to someone who has bad aura and life you think some people forget a wrong done to them? Create a thread and apologize to your victims.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 11:02am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
blah.

You are so pathetic and your back and forth is tiresome not to mention irritating.

Find friends to play with you nah?

Go to diary section and create another lonely thread, you should thank me for helping you out of your loneliness today, enjoy.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 11:03am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

You are so pathetic and your back and forth is tiresome not to mention irritating.

Find friends to play with you nah?

Go to diary section and create another lonely thread, you should thank me for helping you out of your loneliness today, enjoy.
I'm telling you to Stop if you Want to see the end of the ember months!
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 11:06am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
I'm telling myself to Stop if I Want to see the end of the ember months!

I thought you said tomorrow is your day?

Why are you extending it to ember months?

Look, for the umpteenth time, search for friends and stop disturbing me here, eranko!
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 11:13am On Sep 03, 2019
nairalandposter:

I thought you said tomorrow is your day?

Why are you extending it to ember months?

Look, for the umpteenth time, search for friends and stop disturbing me here, eranko!
Okay that's it I warned you, you refused to listen
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 11:19am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
my mother's cunt and father's smelling pr.ick
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 11:37am On Sep 03, 2019
[quote author=nairalandposter post=81876394][/quote]Babes I dey tell you apologize for your past sins and all would be okay between just apologize it apologize it won't take anything from you.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by citytv(f): 11:59am On Sep 03, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Sebi you don marry tpia wetin be your own again ? Leave him alone to rant his rant you've found your own husband.
grin grin who marry that lunatic
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 12:01pm On Sep 03, 2019
citytv:
grin grin who marry that lunatic
I'm surprised too! most definitely a simpleton
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2019
Ilekokonit:
There is so much evil aura around black women that men of all colours will eventually cross the road to the other side on sighting them or move away from them quickly if they approach. When this begins to increase in its occurrences, remember you read it here first. Call it a prophecy or whatever but it has already started happening.
Do not project your self hate onto black women, that one is on you.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by khia: 3:20am On Sep 23, 2019
Ilekokonit:
There is so much evil aura around black women that men of all colours will eventually cross the road to the other side on sighting them or move away from them quickly if they approach. When this begins to increase in its occurrences, remember you read it here first. Call it a prophecy or whatever but it has already started happening.

As long as there are men on this planet black women will always have her choice in them. You are funny. grin grin grin
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by nlPoster: 3:23am On Sep 23, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Okay that's it I warned you, you refused to listen

Warn your mother's cunt and father's prick.
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 8:43am On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

I love you too ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
Re: Soon Black Women Will No Longer Find A Man To Settle Down With by Lonelypacifist6: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2019
nairalandposter:

And this dude let this slide ? Tpia be warned, I won't condone this again, u thought you've changed but I forgot a leopard doesn't change it's spot.
The photo below is you go do what you do best grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

For Fun: Describe How Your Partner Caught You Cheating & Ended Things / I Think Am In Big Trouble.. / Ghanaian Model Create COVID-19 Awareness With Unclad Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.