Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,789 members, 7,851,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM (1164 Views)

The Moment Lady Dragged Her Boyfriend Out Of The Hotel Room With Another Girl / Nigerian Girl Blasted For Sharing After Sex Video With Boyfriend In Bed (Photos) / "I'm So Happy To Be Sharing A Babydaddy With My Bestie" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2019

A Twitter user is being dragged after she shared screenshots of a private message she had with a prospective suitor .

The lady named Gloria shared the exchange between them after he insulted and blocked her for dissing him.
Thinking people would side with her ,she was shocked when everyone said there was nothing with his approach and she needed help.

She has now asked for him to unblock her,saying if he apologizes,he could have a chance of getting to know her.

Cc: lalasticlala

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/06/nigerian-lady-dragged-on-twitter-for.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 13, 2019

Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 9:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
she went viral on Twitter, next Instagram. I knew the next is naira land
Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by donbachi(m): 9:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
She wan trend
Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by delugajackson: 10:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
And what are we to do with this knowledge?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Mumu girl
Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by essenceplus: 10:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Low I.Q Damn Nitwits
Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by Divay22(f): 10:15pm On Jun 13, 2019
Lol
What the hell was she thinking when she snapped and decide to ridicule the nigga undecided
And somebody help me tell that guy, I'll swear for him if he does such (apologize and might get to know her)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by kinzation(m): 10:20pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ladies with poo brains everywhere...
After her 10mb to take disgrace herself
Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by decatalyst(m): 10:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
essenceplus:
Low I.Q Damn Nitwits

For me the IQ is - grin

Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by bigpriik: 10:31pm On Jun 13, 2019
leave all these ladies alone they know their time is short men always have advantage in ten years time just see how humble these girl would be na their time if you like no find husband now...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:38pm On Jun 13, 2019
I actually cannot tolerate people who use silly abbreviations when chating with me, it irritates me, if one can't communicate with correct words with me, I'll end the conversation immediately.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by bigpriik: 11:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I actually cannot tolerate people who use silly abbreviations when chating with me, it irritates me, if one can't communicate with correct words with me, I'll end the conversation immediately.

bro welcome to the mysterious world of women stop trying to understand women they are confused...
Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
bigpriik:

bro welcome to the mysterious world of women stop trying to understand women they are confused...

I am not a bro, I am a woman and I'm not confused, my previous comment was directed at both genders not just women.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by bigpriik: 11:56pm On Jun 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

I am not a bro, I am a woman and I'm not confused, my previous comment was directed at both genders not just women.

hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Dragged On Twitter For Sharing A Guy’s DM by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 14, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
she went viral on Twitter, next Instagram. I knew the next is naira land

Unicorn? Why? I'm curious.

(1) (Reply)

Landlord Kicks Out Tenant For Bringing Different Women Home Every Night / October 3: Today Is World Boyfriends Day / Can You Date Your Friends Girl Friend After They Brake Up ?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.