Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,889 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O (33337 Views)

Apostle Suleman On Coronavirus: "Permit Us To Heal & Pray For COVID-19 Patients" / Apostle Suleman Kissing His Wife, Lizzy Suleman On His Birthday / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by barinedan(m): 12:16pm On Jun 14, 2019
The Worst Part Is That Most Of These Girls Demanding iphone cannot Even Do Anyof The House Chores, only Good At Fixing Nails

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by coluka: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
True
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Maslib: 12:17pm On Jun 14, 2019
Abiodunben05y:
Read below it

Devil I know you must show yourself here , you always win and make millions. Please just go and give this games to your loved ones before coming here to share for the public . Charity begins at home please . Devil this is the last warning

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bigCassava: 12:18pm On Jun 14, 2019
Champneys:
Oga shut up there, you bought a bloody jet when you could have moved around easily with commercial airlines.

Saying that though, you have a point but quit the hypocrisy!

Sule oko Otobo, quit the hypocrisy!!!

So? Discover your own purpose in life bro else you wail to hell
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by blowjob: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
THOSE UR 2 AND party ,DEY ASK SIMILAR THINS. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

USELESS MAN OF god.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by jchioma: 12:19pm On Jun 14, 2019
Hmmm!

Men should take care of women but marry them first ...

any role before then is merely supportive.

So, if you dash a girl iphone or money (before marriage), see it as merely philanthropic.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 12:21pm On Jun 14, 2019
bigCassava:

So? Discover your own purpose in life bro else you wail to hell

Your father and mother will wail to hell and you will be the doormat in hell fire!

Fu..cking bastar...d!

To the most ferocious part in the pits of hell for you and Sule!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Westsida: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
sad

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Reelmii: 12:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
I dey work fro olosho shopping plaza
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by MT: 12:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
What concerns me is that most of the people using iPhone can't even use 10% of its capabilities, including the men. iPhone isn't manufactured to be the latest fad in town but a real machine in your hands.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by bluefilm: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
dated one then she saw my pics in different latest cars of my uncle who was a businessman and a politician, she started flocking around me, telling me how long she had been crushing me. she even told me about her guy working in the bank putting her on salary, imagine a banker that's not earning more than 100k. I still dey follow dey chop from the guy salary as I dey use mere words dey give her hope

some guys even go to the length of sponsoring a gf to school? any guys/men that leave their helpless guys/friend behind to sponsor one local b!tch or place her on monthly salaries they will always be a victims of this hit&run and ladies and may their pocket dry in Jesus name, Amen

a guy have no reason to waste your sweat on a mere gf except if you don wife her. no be all gf dey end for marriage. use your brain for once guys

So there are men who actually ''put women on salary'' as in paying her for working for him or what?

I'm really really flabbergasted hearing this.

In short, as from now onwards, I will no longer pity any nigga that comes out to say some bitch took advantage of him.

Such guys deserve every nonsense women do to them.

Fools.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Dianeetdiana(f): 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
NA TODAY WOMEN THEY ASK FOR MEN FOR IPHONE....YOU AS A CONTROVERSIAL PASTOR SHOULD CHECK YOURSELF....LET THEM ASK, IT IS THEIR RIGHT. OR YOU ARE JUST USING THAT TO DIVERT PEOPLE FROM YOUR ATTROCITIES. MAY GOD DELIVER YOU YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Minjim: 12:32pm On Jun 14, 2019
Esseite:
Men are usually the problem... most start up with lies of how I can do this and that, then start complaining when the Bill's start coming.

Relationships are easier with the truth, who would stay, would eventually stay.

Ladies mostly don't like the truth.

That's why most end up with bad fellas

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Minjim: 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2019
Dianeetdiana:
NA TODAY WOMEN THEY ASK FOR MEN FOR IPHONE....YOU AS A CONTROVERSIAL PASTOR SHOULD CHECK YOURSELF....LET THEM ASK, IT IS THEIR RIGHT. OR YOU ARE JUST USING THAT TO DIVERT PEOPLE FROM YOUR ATTROCITIES. MAY GOD DELIVER YOU YOURSELF.

To get a job and buy your own iPhone . That's your right

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
MOST NOWADAYS LADIES are not different from the BEGGARS we have in the streets.
We have a lot of enlightenment campaigns to carry out.

It is either most LADIES are born into Impoverished homes and MEN born into Wealthy homes...or it’s INBORN in these LADIES...

The ANNOYING PART Is they are always HUNGRY, making some of them behave like RUMINANTS.
Really appalling!!!
My APPRECIATION goes out to the HARDWORKING LADIES out there. U have my kiss

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by essenceplus: 12:36pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairalee:
But really do ladies do this? I don't think so. How can a lady meet a guy for the first time and ask for iPhone? I think people exaggerate ladies behaviors nowadays.

I think we attract our likes. If as a guy you're acting as a sugar daddy looking for a lady to just rubbish then u may be seeing such girls on a regular basis

But as a serious and responsible guy you'll meet at least relatively reasonable girls.

I've never met the kind of girls Apostle Suleman is talking about in my life

The way people talk down ladies you'd almost fall for this. I'm yet to meet such ladies since I was born.

The Nigerian society needs to stop talking down its own ladies. Although some ladies are pretenders, they are not looking for love. They're looking for more than love.
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by OlaitanAkanbi(m): 12:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
Not all girls are looking for love oh
Most are looking for help lol

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by dehi: 12:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
Esseite:
Men are usually the problem... most start up with lies of how I can do this and that, then start complaining when the Bill's start coming....

It's very difficult living a double life, that is why most guys either dump the lady and claim she wan kill me with bill or the girl leaves because that was not how they started.

you don't get it,, most don't want to hear the truth. That is why guys have resulted to lies to get their attention

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by essenceplus: 12:40pm On Jun 14, 2019
Esseite:
Men are usually the problem... most start up with lies of how I can do this and that, then start complaining when the Bill's start coming....

It's very difficult living a double life, that is why most guys either dump the lady and claim she wan kill me with bill or the girl leaves because that was not the hand you started with.

Guy forget talk. Women are the real ballers. Once they know your worth, the balling begins. Even if I have 12 Trillion,I won't let a lady know I have more than 12 cents. The bad thing is you get billed proportionally to your worth.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by stanliwise(m): 12:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
nairalee:
But really do ladies do this? I don't think so. How can a lady meet a guy for the first time and ask for iPhone? I think people exaggerate ladies behaviors nowadays.

I think we attract our likes. If as a guy you're acting as a sugar daddy looking for a lady to just rubbish then u may be seeing such girls on a regular basis

But as a serious and responsible guy you'll meet at least relatively reasonable girls.

I've never met the kind of girls Apostle Suleman is talking about in my life
youre lucky o. many things you said are true but then again some girls just turn some innocent guys to money machines. Funny thing is that they also look responsible afar.

8 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by rusher14: 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
Okeke wey you buy SUV for nko?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by marvin906(m): 12:43pm On Jun 14, 2019
still remember one of my ex girl..
told me to put her on a monthly salary..
laugh one kill me..
I never put my siblings on monthly salary finish..na one stupid Barney na I wan start with

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Adakintroy: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
The difference with guys and girls be say, if guy DE fck up, soon enough him fellow guy man go give am to am straight. We no fear each other. But he hard to tell woman her fck up.

Some of us feel say if we tell the girl, she no go bend am for us again. And there fellow girls no DE tell them the truth either.

That's why them DE spoil more and more. No honest people around them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by janejive(f): 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Pot calling Kettle black

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by essenceplus: 12:44pm On Jun 14, 2019
Champneys:

Your father and mother will wail to hell and you will be the doormat in hell fire!

Fu..cking bastar...d!

To the most ferocious part in the pits of hell for you and Sule!

Ifnyounwont be proud of your statement you make today in ten years time, then don't say it.

Be careful of your utterances as you may outgrow the reasoning behind it

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by essenceplus: 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2019
marvin906:
laugh one kill me..
I never put my siblings on monthly salary finish..na one stupid Barney na I wan start with

Come guy you don't use like ten of this guy picture. Na wetin na. Wetin this Korean boy do you

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Champneys: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
essenceplus:

Ifnyounwont be proud of your statement you make today in ten years time, then don't say it.

Be careful of your utterances as you may outgrow the reasoning behind it

Shut the fu..ck up, I didn't invite you to respond to comments directed at someone else!

You brought it upon yourself and I will dish it to you ala carte!

Koshi daaanu!
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 14, 2019
dude is projecting his gf issues onto us

no be you dey form big boy with private jet and dey chase executive olosho upandan? what are you expecting?
what did you think stephanie would ask for - nokia torchlight?

you want transactional sex - you get transnational sex

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by sheyoroniyen(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
phransix2:
Woman matter never tire una? Preach from today till tomorrow, they will still be materialistic... I think its default that's how they were created...
it was when yahoo started dat our ladies became more materialistic.....now yahoo boiz don widen dere mouth
Re: Apostle Suleman On Ladies Praying For Husband But Demand For Iphone On Meeting O by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
marvin906:
laugh one kill me..
Hahahahaha
You be NIGERIA LABOUR LEADER naaa
Next Time ask the stupid eediots the amount their FATHERS placed their MOTHERS on.
And I guess if their DAD really did so they wouldn’t be begging outrageously grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oyedepo: Why Nigeria Has Not Changed For Better / 7 Reasons It Is Better You Stay At Home Today / How Do You Differentiate Between The Holyspirit And Your Conscience?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.